3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 19.06.20 09:05 pm

Technical problems and solutions #2 (Overlord 2)

Quick F. A. Q.:

Your configuration must meet minimum system requirements!

The appearance of BSOD (blue screen) on graphics cards series ATI Radeon X1900
The error is caused by incorrect operation of the driver and connected with the library ati3duag.dll that is part of the Catalyst. Go to ATI Catalyst Control Center, under Advanced View, set the 3D Refresh Rate Override to Same as Desktop value. Remove the tick from Force 24-bit Z-buffer (if any), disable Catalyst A. I.
Solution found Druid

Possible problems with the installation of the Nvidia PhysX are not associated with the presence of an ATI Radeon.

To run you must install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008; Nvidia PhysX technology; DirectX 9.0

Due to the fact that the most asked question is extremely vague, continue require to fill a kind of form:

PC configuration:
Processor -
RAM -
Graphics *graphics chip* and *video memory*
Operating system - *including the installed service Pak*
The paging file size -

Information about the installed game:
*License copy on disc/licensed copy downloaded from the Internet/ pirated version on the disk/pirated version downloaded from the Internet*
The volume occupied by the game on the train
Game version -
Used NoDVD - *link or description*

Systematic error:
For example: *the Emergence/new loading screen*
*Playback/reprographie the video at the start of the game*
*A certain place in the game*

Appearing error messages – *copy or record issued by their text, but better lay out screen*

- fill it, and the greater the likelihood that they will help you!
90 Comments
Sort by:
-
-NetRino- 19.06.20

in the mission against the Empire, about a third catapult to undermine the gates , sending the Mignon with a bomb up the stairs ,but for some reason, the bomb disappears on those same steps, although if you run the other direction she vzryvaetsya as it should. what to do? escho ,where Granitsa a save file??

Y
YaroslavUsov 19.06.20

I goes out and the monitor turns on during the game.eventually after several potocani the game gives an error overlord2.exe. at first I thought overheating graphics card, but no, that's multiples more powerful graphically, everything works without overloading. Help. the game litsuha crack from this site.I have a Amd phenom 9500+. 8gb RAM Nvidia geforce GTX 275 896 mb.Win 7 x64

m
maxtarasov666 19.06.20

HEY ALL!! In the quest where you have to take the hive minions!!! I carried the hive to the netherworld, and then not know what to do!!! near the gate to the city flashes !!!! and everything!!! After going to hell and back again!!!
Tell me what to do!!! and then I have 3 times pass , but not what happens!!! thanks in advance!!!

T
Tony_Redgrave 19.06.20

Yaroslavysov
and you wood updated?

Y
YaroslavUsov 19.06.20

and the wood and fiziks. wood version 197,45 fiziks 9,10,0129. interestingly, when in the game settings before you run off all the checkboxes with an additional count effects,with all other parameters except for daws to full,everything works and nothing goes out.the count tried to expose the effect which gives this log, but I don't turn off still goes out. stops out if you just turn off everything. kakaeto mystic direct.

v
vadim322008 19.06.20

Came to about the middle of the game when the kids accidentally deleted my profile in the game. You can restore the game from the same place or you have to go through all that again????

S
Slawik 19.06.20

Help solve the problem. Weird buggy over, quite often there are situations when the office of hangs kakbe sticky keys and there's nothing I can do. Config in a profile, stable fps of 20, tried at different settings - do not care(((

S
ShEPARD_SPEKTR 19.06.20

someone tell me why the tale after loading in the new game the computer reboots.
Cpu Is 2.11 GHz
RAM 1024MB
Video ati radeon x1650 512mb
the paging file more 2000мб
version game repack
the other computer is worse but it works.

S
Slawik 19.06.20

Sudden restart in most cases associated with iron overheating or power supply, check how cool the video and percent.

S
ShEPARD_SPEKTR 19.06.20

slawik
so if I have for example the save is loaded when the Lord is in the tower everything works,but as soon as from the tower to any location getting a computer perezagruzite.

S
Slawik 19.06.20

Then most likely the problem is in the game (or the version you have). While in other games there are no such problems?

S
ShEPARD_SPEKTR 19.06.20

in other games,the other installed the same version everything is fine.Can the OS be reinstalled?

S
Slawik 19.06.20

If not expensive, then reinstall the system, download the wood and direct later

D
DimanGAMER 19.06.20

the game runs, the shaman is there something yells and throws into Windows with an error
Bug report:
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: Overlord2.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
The timestamp of the application: 4a254d52
The name of the module with the error: Overlord2.exe
Version of module with error: 0.0.0.0
The time stamp module with the error: 4a254d52
Exception code: c0000005
Offset exceptions: 0006d7da
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.2.0.256.1
Language code: 1058
Additional information 1: 0a9e
Additional information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional information 3: 0a9e
Additional information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

PC:
Processor - AMD Sempron(tm)
RAM - 1 GB
Graphics card - Radeon 9600 pro (256 MB)
Operating system - Windows 7
Virtual memory 4 GB
The image of the game downloaded from the Internet, 5,02 GB weighs. mounted using Alcohol 120%, the size of the crack 9,9 MB

what to do?

C
Child_of_bodom 19.06.20

I have a problem with the mouse... as in the first and in the 2nd overlord does not display the mouse cursor - you have to somehow catch it. Win7 compatibility mode does not help. How to solve it?

B
Bboy Farmir 19.06.20

And I knock this crap http://i081.radikal.ru/1008/dc/5b6878636e4c.jpg

u
ufanet 19.06.20

twitch is great as pour I want crack for overlord 2 pour I have ck everything works

V
Valeriy Rus 19.06.20

Help people crashes into the rebooting when trying to start the game. New Game - download of - and games, restart the computer. If we are to go through the saves and it works. Therefore please can someone upload THE BEGINNING? Or to send? My mail [email protected]

B
Bulavi 19.06.20

problem.
license version after the first install played 2 hours on the highest setting. After the second run gives an error:
a required security module cannot be activated. this program cannot be executed 6000
uninstall and reinstall does not help.

D
DiMaMC49 19.06.20

Bulavi
Try to clean your PC from viruses, clean and at the same time just in case the disc surface.