3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 19.06.20 09:05 pm

Technical problems and solutions #2 (Overlord 2)

Quick F. A. Q.:

Your configuration must meet minimum system requirements!

The appearance of BSOD (blue screen) on graphics cards series ATI Radeon X1900
The error is caused by incorrect operation of the driver and connected with the library ati3duag.dll that is part of the Catalyst. Go to ATI Catalyst Control Center, under Advanced View, set the 3D Refresh Rate Override to Same as Desktop value. Remove the tick from Force 24-bit Z-buffer (if any), disable Catalyst A. I.
Solution found Druid

Possible problems with the installation of the Nvidia PhysX are not associated with the presence of an ATI Radeon.

To run you must install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008; Nvidia PhysX technology; DirectX 9.0

Due to the fact that the most asked question is extremely vague, continue require to fill a kind of form:

PC configuration:
Processor -
RAM -
Graphics *graphics chip* and *video memory*
Operating system - *including the installed service Pak*
The paging file size -

Information about the installed game:
*License copy on disc/licensed copy downloaded from the Internet/ pirated version on the disk/pirated version downloaded from the Internet*
The volume occupied by the game on the train
Game version -
Used NoDVD - *link or description*

Systematic error:
For example: *the Emergence/new loading screen*
*Playback/reprographie the video at the start of the game*
*A certain place in the game*

Appearing error messages – *copy or record issued by their text, but better lay out screen*

- fill it, and the greater the likelihood that they will help you!
90 Comments
Sort by:
V
V.I.K.I. 19.06.20

tell me what I had. all the game are fine just the overlord, not really. like the fact that textures are not loaded. running from the top and from the bottom everything is fine. and the sides red. at the maximum solid squares.

M
Mm47 19.06.20

I have forged some new stuff from the game. ((
what could it be?

C
Cinema_Bizarre 19.06.20

the game is not controlled with a joystick (Logitech), because of what it could be?

b
babek 19.06.20

Cinema_Bizarre

the game is not controlled with a joystick (Logitech), because of what it could be?

That Mus have the same trouble... In the game folder profile for the controller is assigned all the buttons and to work with my Logitech Cordless RumblePad2 does not want the overlord first has worked great, just don't remember what was done or just went to play. Me and Claudia fine, the child wanted the gamepad to connect.

D
DiLouk 19.06.20

Cinema Bizarre
Unlike the first part, the second you need to configure your controller manually.
http://www.playground.ru/dox/overlord/1735/ - is similar, with the exception of the cross - in the second part it is not used at all.

b
babek 19.06.20

DiLouk
Unlike the first part, the second you need to configure your controller manually.
www.playground.ru/dox/overlord/1735/ - is similar, with the exception of the cross - in the second part it is not used at all.

To whom it is addressed is not clear... if just thinking out loud. the Lord is with You! If me, then thank you very much! I for example know how to configure my gamepad, and did, as stated on Your link... there is another story actually, the first overlord it seems. The second Overlord in my settings, not changing spells, Russ. localization, if that.... I'll try again of course, that can happen.

D
DiLouk 19.06.20

Hmm, why I wrote with the exception of the cross? Because spells are different, that's all the difference.
The game has NO button to change spells.

b
babek 19.06.20

Hmm, why I wrote with the exception of the cross?

And I've no idea why:D but to write and read and comprehend read and written :) I also wrote....
Not lazy, put the first overlord - all perfectly configurable as you want and you like. Overlord 2 - well, in any, the impression that gamepad support in eng.localization turned off at all.

P. S. Put the Xpadder that I had not remembered about it... any game for a gamepad sharpen if necessary.
New Drive to ask questions - ungrateful business, the answer will be :)

b
babek 19.06.20

About the job the controller...
In Overlord 2, you need to run Config.exe not Gamepad.exe and the start menu - in game settings - controls - to select a custom gamepad - customize - then save, then it works as it should... Gamepad.exe I threw :) every publisher has their own troubles.

B
Babyaka 19.06.20

Sorry if repeated question. I have this problem. I have crooked the plot. When it was time to open the gate to Vsesvet, I have still a fun job with a theft of the vehicle, I went back and performed it again the task, opened the gates and now again hangs the task to rearrange the 4 crystals, but they now do not move and I did not go the development of the plot because of this. Tell me, what can be done by how to start a new game.

D
DiLouk 19.06.20

Babyaka
What's your version of the game? Pirates? Have you installed the crack?

B
Babyaka 19.06.20

DiLouk, license Russian. Patches and any other things did not put.

D
DiLouk 19.06.20

Babyaka
Then strangely, I heard about the problems with the development company. Don't know what caused it... you have It 100% error script, but what to do with it... I can't help you :(
This has already happened, it is enough to recall the famous story of the disappearance of the totem henchmen, if it refer to the gates before the magic stone.

T
Trevor 19.06.20

And here is me after an hour playing sick and nauseous. That's not as I can not play.

C
COMPYS 19.06.20

I started with the fact they were charging the tower heart! 2 of 4 loaded and then red salamanders well grasped in the mouth and heart I started to kill and then he nachil have to behati I m and all failed !!! at the beginning of the level again and remained where the small salamandry interfere with the lift down, I remained where large and where small !!! I sohou to the castle and write there that need to go in depth I came but there are dwarves and everything is closed!! what do not know!!!

656 19.06.20

Hi all,downloaded the game in the way the MDF/MDS when dealing with alcohol,when I click on the image crashes error the discrepancy between image size,could you tell me what to do

C
CooS 19.06.20

Here's the error:
when loading, the game seems to start, the shaman there is something screaming and then BAM! throws out in Windows.=(((
Bug report:
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: Overlord2.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
The timestamp of the application: 4a254d52
The name of the module with the error: Overlord2.exe
Version of module with error: 0.0.0.0
The time stamp module with the error: 4a254d52
Exception code: c0000005
Offset exceptions: 0006d7da
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.2.0.256.1
Language code: 1058
Additional information 1: 0a9e
Additional information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional information 3: 0a9e
Additional information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

PC configuration:
Processor-amd athlon 64 3000+
RAM - 2.5 u,
Graphics card - Radeon 9600 pro (256 MB)
Operating system - Windows 7 Sp2? (though tried and on Windows Xp sP3)

pirates from the Internet (torents)
The volume occupied by the game on the train - 4 GB (3,8)

Systematic error:
For example: when loading (shaman yells)

C
Chelovechishe 19.06.20

All flies, but that's just the shadow of what curves are all squares.Don't know how a normal set up?

Z
ZBest_El 19.06.20

Hello, help with problem...
I installed the game but when I run it says error the instruction at 0x0046d7da refer to memory address 0x00000064. the memory could not be reed

T
Tony_Redgrave 19.06.20

Chelovechishe
this graph is the