3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 19.06.20 09:05 pm

Technical problems and solutions #2 (Overlord 2)

Quick F. A. Q.:

Your configuration must meet minimum system requirements!

The appearance of BSOD (blue screen) on graphics cards series ATI Radeon X1900
The error is caused by incorrect operation of the driver and connected with the library ati3duag.dll that is part of the Catalyst. Go to ATI Catalyst Control Center, under Advanced View, set the 3D Refresh Rate Override to Same as Desktop value. Remove the tick from Force 24-bit Z-buffer (if any), disable Catalyst A. I.
Solution found Druid

Possible problems with the installation of the Nvidia PhysX are not associated with the presence of an ATI Radeon.

To run you must install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008; Nvidia PhysX technology; DirectX 9.0

Due to the fact that the most asked question is extremely vague, continue require to fill a kind of form:

PC configuration:
Processor -
RAM -
Graphics *graphics chip* and *video memory*
Operating system - *including the installed service Pak*
The paging file size -

Information about the installed game:
*License copy on disc/licensed copy downloaded from the Internet/ pirated version on the disk/pirated version downloaded from the Internet*
The volume occupied by the game on the train
Game version -
Used NoDVD - *link or description*

Systematic error:
For example: *the Emergence/new loading screen*
*Playback/reprographie the video at the start of the game*
*A certain place in the game*

Appearing error messages – *copy or record issued by their text, but better lay out screen*

- fill it, and the greater the likelihood that they will help you!
90 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarthMIX 19.06.20

xX_USER_Xx
Thanks, but I already doper!

f
foxveg 19.06.20

Fiziks and how to install what to do?

T
Tawhid 19.06.20

I have the game crashes when you expand. How to fix?

a
alien_player 19.06.20

Tarasc
The same mess. How to fix ??

P
Poksman 19.06.20

xX_USER_Xx
Look in the game folder file Config.exe. Exactly .exe! It in the management tab, put a first player, a keypad, mouse, and the second on the controller. If the management controller is not configured then choose gamepad (configurable). It is best to play Elohovskom, because it was more comfortable and the settings are right. About the other gamepads don't know.

D
Dima Kaydash 19.06.20

Granted people!
I here such problem: bought the CD Overlord ll sat down to install it got to 13% and kicks the error that it D:\Overlord 2\Language\ENGLISH\Empire_Assault@[email protected]

An error occurred pripovetka copy file:data Error (CRC)

I
Igor Belyan 19.06.20

help fix Assertion failed! Program:D:\overlord2\overlord2.exe File: ..\Fx SDK\sxc\Fx Name.cpp Line:416 Expression:FxFalse!=remove Result Forinformation on how the yar program can cansion assertion failure,see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts (PressRetru to debug the app lication-JIT mus tbe enabled

s
skage 19.06.20

Igor Belyan

ANYONE have THIS PROBLEM help fix Assertion failed! Program:D:\overlord2\overlord2.exe File: ..\Fx SDK\sxc\Fx Name.cpp Line:416 Expression:FxFalse!=remove Result Forinformation on how the yar program can cansion assertion failure,see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts (PressRetru to debug the app lication-mus tbe JIT enabled
install NVIDIA of physics.
http://soft.sibnet.ru/soft/30898-nvidia-physx-system-software-9-14-0702/

12345fmm 19.06.20

hloptsi z pomoc download Internetu I Gras robe pichet AIL set digital master reverb@16 not Snaidero in bamatec Dll mss32.dll. pereustanovit dumb Yak Rus. version

12345fmm 19.06.20

really pomote so Dogo . HTV I do not Robit, 3 days kacau