3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasha 28.06.20 09:48 pm

Planetary battles (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

I do not know who as, but I at first liked until mission strain is not started. Winter just unrealistic even with the bonus planet. Mission with a red magnatom passed with no bonuses. Cheats never yuzal, but just saimese already pass ... and denyuzhku need ... so if you are not too lazy - write a couple of cheats to planetary battles
171 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russssslan [NKVD] 28.06.20

And it is not necessary, and so is not difficult

B
Br00k 28.06.20

I agree with Russssslanом . All passed without cheats , and without the help of the planet... but not always the first time ;)

-
-Jack- 28.06.20

In planetart we must act on the strategies - 1.Create robots(all the best items and 4 raketnitsa with mortar) 2.To seize the nearest plants(best plants with plasma and microchips) 3.To put it 4.To create more robots including the repairman(with four Cinelli and 1 mortar) 5.advance to enemy base and sit there for 6.To create more robots 7.To attack the enemy, when on the basis of(the enemy) no robot 8.To capture the base 9.Repeat the same with other

And yet, it is best to CREATE !ROCKET! TURRET.

-
-Jack- 28.06.20

And why you use CODES, the best TRAINERS!

X
Xenocrates 28.06.20

I have not been able to pass the plan.fighting. The first three or four passed and all. Can not continue.

X
Xenocrates 28.06.20

I use the trainers. But a plan.fighting them there.

-
-Jack- 28.06.20

I all the fighting took place except Terran, I can't find where to do it.

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

Buy it from pirates (submodel I don't remember long ago it was), flew to Terrano, start with them talking at the right time and activate the command to sit on Terrana.

-
-Jack- 28.06.20

Thank you

X
Xenocrates 28.06.20

By the way about Terran. Sat on it, went to chapters, as that's where I soaked. A very difficult mission. Who held her?

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

I used manual control of the robots. All of the gun bore itself. After reaching the boss, never lost a single robot. Well, and threw all into attack. Take care repairmen and kamikaz.

X
Xenocrates 28.06.20

I tried everything a long time ago. To no avail. I guess the complexity depends.

-
-Jack- 28.06.20

Destruction Terrane:

You have two groups of robots: one is a balanced army at the bottom of the card, with four repairmen, the other above - a group of suicide bombers armed with bombs. No base - and where would it come from? The enemy - lots and lots of turrets and a few robots in front of them.

The lower group is moving carefully, disabling turrets one by one. To do this, three assault robot neat row creep up to the turret, and behind him - three repairman. You can't afford any significant losses, so turrets need to take so that the skin does not scratch. RAM bombers bombs a pass from the corridor, where was originally sitting.

If anyone knows what is the most difficult planetary battle with Terrona or outdoor tell.

X
Xenocrates 28.06.20

Thank You Naruto! I'll try again!

X
Xenocrates 28.06.20

Atlichna! Terrona no more! Thank You Naruto! Terror banned forever!

-
-Jack- 28.06.20

please

-
-Jack- 28.06.20

By the way for the destruction of Terrona required technician with FULL health.

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

Why. I dumped it in the manual?

R
Redvis_Sai 28.06.20

I Terrano disabled guns and a long, long flew with him and shooting, and my shot is a holder of ordinary dominators.

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

And I did that. The military base made the jump into the system Terranum. I disabled the breeding program. Terror quickly overwhelmed the military and to the military base to reach could not. Well, I'm in the most tense moments in the fast flew at her, repaired, zaregilsja and fight again.