3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasha 28.06.20 09:48 pm

Planetary battles (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

I do not know who as, but I at first liked until mission strain is not started. Winter just unrealistic even with the bonus planet. Mission with a red magnatom passed with no bonuses. Cheats never yuzal, but just saimese already pass ... and denyuzhku need ... so if you are not too lazy - write a couple of cheats to planetary battles
171 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

And you have Monique widescreen?

b
barbos777 28.06.20

Alex_
Yes,wide angle

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

The game only supports 800x600 and 1024x768 resolution don't quite match shirokoformatnye

b
barbos777 28.06.20

Alex_Cra2y
just I was doing fine until I had to reinstall the system
on stay everything was puchkoma new cropped image,hell..
stood 7ka x64,and x32 is not working properly,hell understand why..

b
barbos777 28.06.20

mifora
text me the address of a site of developers,and I poteryalsya amps.

m
mifora 28.06.20

I think I remember)on the forum KB dig tamn like there

a
altarian92 28.06.20

Has anyone played in addition Revolution? Can't pass planetary battle operation underground mole or che something like that. It is necessary to destroy the main server beta Terran, so I destroy it, but nothing happens, the game continues. Tried to destroy all the bases in addition to default, same thing. What's the problem, who knows?

-
-Dyavol- 28.06.20

My tactic for the passage of the planetary battles(I went through almost all, counting the ones in the revolution)
The biggest hemorrhoids is to decide what robots to build, as a rule one lion will fill the crowd of jackals and Vice versa is not working.I build such robov:
1 type of soldiers - the body is the best, 4 flares, wheels medium speed, or high(optional and number of ESTs). the tower sculpt the acceleration module reloading. Goes perfect killing machine takes 3 volleys of four rockets without reloading, and is relatively inexpensive, building out 300
2 type healers - the case of the best hand 4 lechilki, the speed is preferably the best, the module is not necessary
now the tactics of the management, to build warriors in a row, e.g. 4, in the back put 2 to 3 of lacelock.they are able to withstand almost ANY attack, the main thing is not let to them houses with flame-thrower and the atomic bomb
The same security place near key plants, only one important BUT! Build turrets(heavy gun) and have the number put robov(only far, just a couple of meters). so why, just now the houses are coming down turrets and not your robov(up to n and their structure stronger and vyderjat quietly attack, but after their lechilki quickly patched.
It's a common tactic of passing the IB, but each battle has its own tactics. You have questions - write

E
Energie_ 28.06.20

-The devil
Good tactic. Around it and use it, but in the many battles resources, with gulkin nose.
And then we have to simplify the design:
1.put forth tank (caterpillar, case for 2 or 3 weapon slot of the weapon 2 pistol(low cost, since it does not require red )(Ren - battery?), of the additions you can put the increase in armor by 30)
2.On the sides, a short distance is the main strength( building 2 or 3 gun slots, the slots again, flare, feet, legs=), of supplements increase recharge speed)
3.And in a dead zone for enemy bullets are 2 of the robot-SPU (hull 2-3 in slots repairers, legs-all except caterpillar, additions not necessary)

That's about:
pix.PlayGround.ru

-
-Dyavol- 28.06.20

Mr.Zerat don't know...I always have enough resources, even the extra lot))I am in my battle ranks on the strength of 30 robots, I head missing

G
GreatRevan 28.06.20

in short these are the codes for battle ground:
Clamps shift+ctrl+Pieced
SHOWFPS – enable/disable information on the number of FPS;
BABKI – enable/disable information about resursah of the parties;
CRAZYBOT – call killer robot (destroy the robot of the player, and if they are finished is considered to be the enemy robots;
HURRY – backup ready to go;
MEGABUST – all units and buildings the player receive the double health;
STATS – call statistics window;
VIDEO – info about the graphics card.
CRAZYBO That can be controlled. after he built the click on the button th(I roll)

S
Swartalf1974 28.06.20

Hello to all the nice Rangers! Who can tell why Space Rangers 2. Dominators. Rebooting the Intro does not run on all machines? And as I noticed from the coolness of a computer is not as independent. What is the matter? Drivers, codecs... please Tell me who knows for sure. Like a trifle, but unpleasant. Beautiful movie, sometimes stalling just to see when the game starts. Thanks in advance.

m
mifora 28.06.20

the codecs most likely.....although pervvy time I heard about the splash screen

-
-Dyavol- 28.06.20

Hell knows. We all know plowed and the plow. Download the video and admire much as you want, so even better))

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

I have seven, too, is not reproduced, as well as a couple of in-game, while on Vista on the same comp plowed.

-
-Dyavol- 28.06.20

Well, that's because this can be))) because of the seven many a lot of things don't work.

S
Swartalf1974 28.06.20

The fact that not only does not plow on windows 7. I had such situation: we can't Windows (XP SP3), prog and games all set the same as was before, nothing new was added, but after install the KR2 dominators, reboot, launch video has stopped running - the sound is, and video as was in the first frame (the gateway to the Ranger station), so the whole movie through. I admit that some codecs may not be set, but the e-PRST! if it's a game trailer, then why is he not coming after you reinstall the game? And most importantly - WHAT does HE want??! I'm an old fan of the Rangers, all my friends recommend the game to friends the same story - who is in the video who have no :-( once again I ask: who knows what's the catch, please! And pliz post a link where can this video download. Thanks in advance!

H
Harbinger265 28.06.20

The toughest battle - mission on the theme of the Lord of the Rings, IMHO(in the Revolution).

H
Harbinger265 28.06.20

I love the use of robot station wagons(2 guns+2 repair) together with the robotic killers(usually 4 rocket launcher) in the ratio 4к2. All pulstec, acroplane(antigravs), Dynamo. Put in the line near the turret wagons in the back row. If the defenders killed, the wagon will help to fight back. Against large crowds of enemies helps the robot in manual operation(the killer), especially if the crowd stretched in a line. Moreover, 70%(my personal observation) the enemies will try to get a hold of exactly the offender, and will ignore all your other robots. Of the enemies in the first place should be destroy kamikaze, and dominators with 2 missile launchers and 2 flamethrowers on antigrav.

c
coolfack 28.06.20

Tell me what am I doing wrong, took a course and everything, now the standard beetles eternal enemies 20 times I played, I counted 25 just green without the red they crowd crush me when they have no end of resources are constantly infinite break I art Mani, resources were added I limit 11-12 robots how such nonsense can pass if it must be the developers Dau-s. forgive help play on easy.