3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasha 28.06.20 09:48 pm

Planetary battles (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

I do not know who as, but I at first liked until mission strain is not started. Winter just unrealistic even with the bonus planet. Mission with a red magnatom passed with no bonuses. Cheats never yuzal, but just saimese already pass ... and denyuzhku need ... so if you are not too lazy - write a couple of cheats to planetary battles
171 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redvis_Sai 28.06.20

How is the base jumped into the system? Base on the stand. Mauger ti cheat prescribed? I did that once with a Blazer...

R
Redvis_Sai 28.06.20

And about the code crazybot. If promises will appear psycho robot with 10000 hits and begins to wet your robots. But not all, and someone one. The chosen of the robot is highlighted. It knocks foes if they are close by. Finally a cool thing!

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

How is the base jumped into the system? Base on the stand. Mauger ti cheat prescribed? I did that once with a Blazer...
Yes you th))) didn't know? See you are flying through space and you receive a message Military base *** this is going to release this system. Fly to the base, you are invited to join the liberation mission, you go in a suspended animation chamber (there is a 3D video) and the base jumps in the enemy's system. This can only Commissar. Try it you'll like it, just don't be late for deadlines.

[
[dexter] 28.06.20

and sohranyaya)) and then I jumped once) and not far from the Duma could not fly
and at the advanced level (200%) can and all the military and put to database, well, you, again

still here wrote about planetary fight to the Theron, I killed them all, but he could not, or rather I don't know how exactly to kill him)) so I had to turn it into a star)

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

I killed them all, but he could not, or rather I don't know how exactly to kill him
You have a kamikaze with bombs, them urine first. When konchutsya, go into manual control and manually rabota fell on Terrano.

R
Redvis_Sai 28.06.20

Alex Cra2y, you have what version of the game? Not Reset? I have a regular CD 2 or anything dumb:(

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

no, this is normal and in the second the Rangers, exactly. I 10 times for this feature are

[
[dexter] 28.06.20

well I times 3 or 4 passed this game)) have another go of the desire yet)

R
Redvis_Sai 28.06.20

I fifth pass... And fifth times can't win the battle on the planet faeyans, where giant bugs lived. There remains such jucara I am against Keller and blazer. Has anyone passed it? And how prompt!

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

The map is simple, there are much more complicated, they are basically a reboot. Just try to keep Central plants and to accumulate resources from the flanks the enemy is unlikely to get http://www.crpg.ru/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1896

R
Redvis_Sai 28.06.20

Thanks for the advice, I will wait to try!
And by the way flying in dominators system on a military base I got! It is a pity that it is so rare:(

i
ibliscom 28.06.20

Good people like to start these planetaria fights I have they are not active

A
Alex_Cra2y 28.06.20

Arrive at the planet, which recently visited the dominators and ask for a job. Often offer planetary, but not always.

i
ibliscom 28.06.20

The fact that in the beginning, I should go workout planetarie fighting BUTTON (TAKE THIS JOB) INACTIVE

l
lenard1 28.06.20

PLANETARY BATTLE!! codes !!! Clamps shift+ctrl+Pieced
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOWFPS – enable/disable information on the number of FPS;
BABKI – enable/disable information about resursah of the parties;
CRAZYBOT – call killer robot (destroy the robot of the player, and if they are finished is considered to be the enemy robots;
HURRY – backup ready to go;
MEGABUST – all units and buildings the player receive the double health;
STATS – call statistics window;
VIDEO – info about the graphics card.
Try can come.
CRAZYBO That can be controlled. after he built the click on the button th(I roll)

P
Palpra Gumsveraz[pokinul 28.06.20

My robots are(for the sake of jokes I have them on classes broke):
Class Hunter
Original chassis crawler, case pyatisetovy module(do not remember the name, it helps to Dodge nuclear bombs and the shots of opponents and gives the immunity to paralysis), the abundance of resources - mortars, 3 rocket launchers or plazmogana(or just one or the other) and one surge arrester(optional).

Class Doctor
Original chassis crawler, case pyatisetovy module Dynamo, 4 remontnaja, wood and mortar. Usually 4-5 Hunters one Doctor.
Defensive tactics-exhausting(guerrilla), i.e. to first take a position(usually at the factory or a fork), defending her large group (4-5 On and 1D), and if possible, penetrate circuitous route to the rear of one cheap high speed bot with a spark gap, capturing all that is possible. If the enemy pursues him, and take a break from the squad, the platoon performs at the next position, if not, just send already group flyers, which when you capture enemy factories quickly return them to me. Over time the capture of the factories I create a couple of these groups and expand expansion.

d
dj driver 28.06.20

Resident Smit good! good tactics!

d
dj driver 28.06.20

lenard1 just activate the steam program in the tainer RCC

P
Palpra Gumsveraz[pokinul 28.06.20

dj driver
I just watched the conduct and manner of fight computer opponents, and I have a habit to save all. My tactic has always saved me, when attacked by superior enemy forces, although initially it is more suitable for defence than for attack.
What's the strategy and troop composition do you have?
Sorry not in the network of the planetary battle to play!

d
dj driver 28.06.20

Hmm yab identity in the network have needsalso. I'm bad at it. For example of the weapons of plasmogen and the gun is good, and neperegruzhayte. I'm in Pb only the green beginner.