3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasha 28.06.20 09:48 pm

Planetary battles (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

I do not know who as, but I at first liked until mission strain is not started. Winter just unrealistic even with the bonus planet. Mission with a red magnatom passed with no bonuses. Cheats never yuzal, but just saimese already pass ... and denyuzhku need ... so if you are not too lazy - write a couple of cheats to planetary battles
171 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palpra Gumsveraz[pokinul 28.06.20

Try the rocket launcher - it shoots always and regularly! Therefore, it is my favorite weapon!

K
Killiroi 28.06.20

yeah, better not to put the plasma, it misses on food, but standing bullet at all! I use pulstec, 3 missiles, 1 category, antigrav, Dynamo, and mortar. and 6 robots usually 2-1 repairman. this helps a mess the enemy in metal to turn!!!

m
mifora 28.06.20

by the way,here is the question I have surfaced from a number of proizvedenij robots the reward for the battle is not depends on the case?

P

In no way! I think only that some factor of time of the confrontation, its losses and the number of enemies killed. In fact, I think the estimated equation of planetary fights there in the manual.

m
mifora 28.06.20

kind of did not see in the manual))(MB inattentive)but I have-when you are going of course-in the planetary on the most dead battle 2 hours it takes at least)not a strategist, I)), and the question emerged-as that one fight took place without any losses(a certain amount)and then the same battle on the same planet(so-fell)but with heavy losses and with less reward(much smaller)won too)
sorry if no effect---IMHO it would have embellished the game

P

I played for a long time and no losses on hard difficulty - handed sucks letter! So most likely counted time exceed the losses of the enemy.

m
master SR 28.06.20

Has passed more than 20 times(whole game on the hardest difficulty) but I can not pass the Fit(a ship - the Pride of Endoria) help(going through all the rest for 15-25 min and Terran - 40)
By the way always use only 3 rocket launchers, repairman, mortar,and cap on the firing range

C
Corbinus 28.06.20

If you know how - go through this map will be easy.
So this:
A system of robots with the best case and 4 missiles. 2-3 instead of 1 rocket put a pinch. Also, need 1 professional (4 lechilki)repairman.
While the robots are built, send them as soon capture 2 plant right from the base. Then tell them to stand still, to not run.
All created robots put next to the plants and tell them to stand.The repairman should be placed behind them. It is also desirable to build missile turrets near the plants.
Now, you just wait. A bunch of enemies will flock to the plants from the base of the enemies in the lower right corner. But there it was: rockets your robots+ turrets demolished all very quickly.
Once the flow of enemies will weaken, go ahead and capture their base.
Now will attack from the other side. Left to your plant are 2 narrow passage. What North put 2-3 rocketeer and 2 repairman (to fix each other.) This will be enough, because the enemy due to lack of space walks columns.
Now it only remains to assemble the army at South pass where the enemy will not go. The recipe is the same: the missile and repairers. Go ahead, there are 2 factory and a second factory robots. (Attack your base comes from the third factory).
That's all, in General.
And it videoprohozhdenie with site Elemental Games. Not mine, I too could not get this card at first)
http://markm.ifolder.ru/3906661

W
WexeR 28.06.20

There is a way allowing to pass almost any map (except those in which it is impossible to build robots);)
Stroish robot: 4 flamethrower, head Dynamo, antigravs (mortar to taste)
Now the fun part: perehodil in manual control when facing the enemy at a safe distance you move it in a straight line and motion shoot, the flames of the flamethrower will get the enemy at a fairly long distances and fry it. The main thing to prilovchitsya until strelyaesh strelyaesh move forward not backward, that you didn't get shot)) so you can use one robot to destroy a bunch of enemies and save a lot of resources.

W
Walamaz 28.06.20

But if one of them discharger, the flamethrower will be paying.
I usually use rakitnikov(4 guns), and the rear or full maintenance(4) or 2рем+2лаз. By the way, the combination of 2 lazerniki taxis too OGO-go as.

W
WexeR 28.06.20

Walamaz, you do not understand, the trick is to shoot at a safe distance and no matter what the enemy discharger or pistol. That flamethrower))

a
andy1095 28.06.20

please tell my how to build helicopters, and then on screen at the base in addition to the construction of guns and robots is still an icon with the helicopter. And I have the caviar does not. Don't know why.

a
andy1095 28.06.20

http://stopgame.ru/files/screenshots/5181/space_rangers_2_rise_of_the_dominators-31.jpg
here's a look.

a
andy1095 28.06.20

I would have gave examples, but SAI with the screen now updated. Tomorrow will see.

a
andy1095 28.06.20

http://www.elementalgames.com/img/r_scr2/rf_57.jpg
here's another

m
mifora 28.06.20

this helicopter brings you some help and all....

a
andy1095 28.06.20

look at the screenshot above, where you're driving

a
andy1095 28.06.20

I have a demo with a helicopter, but there are only the chopper and upravljaci everyone else

m
mifora 28.06.20

toshda don't know....maybe on some map modified introduced this opportunity...

a
andy1095 28.06.20

I think it was the beta version of the game