3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor44 28.06.20 10:06 pm

Crysis the movie! (Crysis)

That people think, imagine could see a CRYSIS movie!!! I would like to see it, and indeed wish that he had left? Is it worth it to go?
106 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frank_Farmer 28.06.20

With a probability of 50% the film krayzis will remove Uwe Boll... :))

M
Marat Negativ 28.06.20

I think the Film will turn out awesome, of Course thou will be made on the game.

r
rayevg 28.06.20

Look at the post above. If the film will shoot Uwe Boll, the film will be somewhere at the level of bloodrain, which is not Gud((

W
WoodenGoblin 28.06.20

Though Spielberg took. Get finally super. Transformers he failed. By the way, what he's doing right now?

S
Sooltan DJ 28.06.20

Hmm... imagine a film on the game Crysis from Uwe Boll. By the way for fun still show the type of out look shooting palm trees. And all the sighing type supposedly looking out with the word cool special effect!

a
add05 28.06.20

The film industry itself is dying. The movie for the game is expensive, it is necessary to cut the script. And it is impossible to make a quality movie for the game because it is oriented on the mass audience, not fans of the game.

In recent years I began to notice that the plot of the film is very much losing the game (and by and large they generally have in the back). Movie will live as long as the graphics don't reach the same quality.

F
Frank_Farmer 28.06.20

I agree... coming Soon movies, as well as games that are entirely rivet on the computers... And then movies and games will merge into a single genre - the interactive movie! Krayzis now looks like a movie (if you watch how he plays by a different person), so long we wait...

S
Sooltan DJ 28.06.20

You 2 agree. Although like it was said one of the developers of the series Lara Croft (can't remember the name). He said that as it is a mixture of film genres and games. The type of movie that you can usually see. And then some episode stopped and started with this episode to play. Although it is difficult to give an answer what is an interactive movie.

A
Arturyanchik 28.06.20

I'd watched the movie

M
MasterJest666 28.06.20

aliser

The game is short, the ending is not.You're just a fan of Crysis.

E
Elliond 28.06.20

2 mcRiDER, just do what the game cut into three parts. Why didn need 16GB, then 12 and then here is 6GB

G
Gangster9 28.06.20

99.9 % That the film will shoot Uwe Boll that nasty hood. Since almost all movies on games he did. Blah I'm gonna die if he would withdraw it. I can't imagine what will be nonsense. Definitely the film will be far from the original plot.

F
Freelan 28.06.20

WELL, Yes, if the movie you go out and then I happily will watch it.
Just still wondering how made movie for the game.

A
Alexandre_ 28.06.20

Remember the movie about DOOM - like? Of the total, that is to say, the video I remember only the final animation! And I wanted to say with this film (roller) creators? the same can happen with this game, maybe.
Of course, everything will depend on the Director but not less important here and the writer as an idea generator and the idea is, in General, is clear: again, the end of the world, but to save this light is destined for you-know-who, but not in this case...
As for the interactive movie – I don't know honestly. Reluctantly, but I do not agree with the person who spoke at the forum that: "the Movie will live as long as the graphics don't reach the same quality". But let me, in the movie, too pokey, though I try. Watch what happens: in the movie, the computer model is adjusted to the murderous realism in the same game, ie in a computer model in a hurry to reach the quality of the movie.
The cinema is still the subject of art, and art has never been simple (vulgar) a reflection of reality, of our reality. The game can hardly be called a work of art, although in creating it involves artists, designers, i.e. people with a developed (developed over the years) taste. Then, it will be clear then what's next, in any case, it will not become a reality in the coming years, maybe in 50 years! Likely to be affordable and mass interests virtual reality, will be better the stay in it. Then, when the world world disgust, and will take the movies and the theater we will see the holograms (Nude grams that until recently was listed high).
And now, actually, about the idea! Why do you think, and the S. T. A. L. K. E. R. has caused the interest among Western game developers? Quite simply, that's the line: a novel by Strugatsky "roadside picnic" is a film of Tarkovsky "Stalker" - the Chernobyl accident. Soviet Chernobyl as popular in the West as the name of the Russian Dostoevsky. That's the whole idea.
Good luck in the New Year, all the cool vidoecard there, etc.

B
Black Onix 28.06.20

to Alexandre, you Seem like a bad deal in the gaming industry :) 50 years ? Some 50 years, remember what was the game in 2000, which in 2007, my opinion is max 10-20 years.

ps the Movie on the game would be not bad to see... but there's still one nice remeika not seen (although ponravelas both cartoon FF, davolno not bad made).

A
Anya.Celm 28.06.20

With a stupid plot, with tons of special effects to the faces of brave amerikosov stupid and narrow-eyed UFO...Yes....another idea to squeeze out as much money as possible name....

D
Denis 28.06.20

Not the guys I think the movie would have turned out colorful, but the plot he would be very bad,look around,so many films about UFOs and everything is predictable, it is better not to make movies on the game or Vice versa,because the film goes, as a rule, bad....

S
SplintHit 28.06.20

watch the movie Alien versus Predator 2, there is practically all the same (if you look you'll know why)

N
N1KO 28.06.20

If the film is a Comedy then rolled.

J
JimmyBlack 28.06.20

-That people think, imagine could see a CRYSIS movie!!! I would like to see it, and indeed wish that he had left? Is it worth it to go?-

I game enough, and then there's the film. If Uwe Boll will sit in the Director's chair, even the most ardent fans of the CD will not be watching. No one will make.