3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor44 28.06.20 10:06 pm

Crysis the movie! (Crysis)

That people think, imagine could see a CRYSIS movie!!! I would like to see it, and indeed wish that he had left? Is it worth it to go?
106 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frank_Farmer 28.06.20

Nevertheless, the film is quite watchable....

-
--Endryu-- 28.06.20

And the actors in it like anything so!

-
--Endryu-- 28.06.20

On different sites founded such Wikipedia!

Another popular game will have its cinematic counterpart. Crytek studios representatives said about the film adaptation of the popular game Crysis.
In the midst of negotiations, which will be known which Studio will take to film the game Crysis and who will be the Director of the film. Perhaps they will become a German Amateur to film computer games - Director Uwe Boll, known for the movies postal, BloodRayne and others. However, it was promised that the budget of the future blockbuster will be quite a tidy sum.
According to unconfirmed reports, the shooting of the film Crysis will start before the end of 2008.

We all know that Crysis is a good game but what about the crisis will be to make a film that was unexpected......
Hints Crytek did before the release of the game, but still have not found the Director and the Studio
who will shoot the film. Many are simply afraid that they will not be able to repeat the success
game. But they think - Crysis movie it's cool.
Well, the output picture is scheduled for 2010. The story was written by 50 %.

The news of February 11, 2008:
Crysis: The Movie will be!
Cevat Yerli co - founder and CEO of Crytek, yesterday, at the exhibition Imagina 2008 3D Technology Conference, officially announced plans for the withdrawal of the film on the game Crysis:
The movie based on Crysis we already had plans. And at the moment we are in active negotiations with a camera crew. By the end of the year we plan to resolve this issue.
One can only hope that this film will not suffer you consider most movies based on video games - registerto Uwe Boll.
©TotalCrysis|EN

After showing the trailer of Far Cry, we can say that the movie based on Crysis possible...

In an interview with Cevat Yerli (Cevat Yerli), founder, President and chief administrator of Crytek, had raised the topic of adaptation of the game in the movie:

-The film is definitely scheduled for Crysis. We are already at the stage of active negotiation. I think we definitively decide this question by year-end.

When we asked him what he thought about the movie trailer Far Cry, he said:

-Unfortunately, we have not started work on the film at the stage of writing the script. However, I think since then we have drastically improved and modified movie, at least I hope so and looking forward to the release of the film. It will be so exciting to finally see the movie.

-Whether to make a movie about Crysis, Director Uve Ball (Uwe Boll),(German Director to shoot mostly film adaptation of computer games, etc per), Yerli said:

-I think the important thing is that his movies are financially successful (Yes, to make films known games, - PR. per).In General, of course, he films not the best films, and I'm sure he knows it.

He added that the storyline in Far Cry was very much in the style of Uwe bol, but this script will for the most part on the events in Crysis.

Maybe Steven Spielberg or Ridley Scott would like to take project?!

v
vlad s 28.06.20

I can not find

-
--Endryu-- 28.06.20

And you will not find!!! Here sidish staraeshsya, ises old in Internet! And then it turns out that some are too lazy to read: Well, the output picture is scheduled for 2010

v
vlad s 28.06.20

thank you

t
tamerlan177 28.06.20

By the way here's the trailer of the film, there is also the theme of costumes. campaign krayzisa idea stolen)))

http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/1/film/397496/

B
Blood_Fighter 28.06.20

tamerlan177 there is no nanosuit, there's combat exoskeleton which is as far from the nanosuit, but there is a mode of strengthening and accelerating but not disguise =)

s
serafont 28.06.20

here is the first of trailer crysis movie

==

==

A
A.R.A.X 28.06.20

AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??? IS SNAGA AND CRYSIS???

[
[Nanosuit] 28.06.20

he will, I am sure, though kraytek said that at the end of the year say he will be or not.

A
Anton Zvonov 28.06.20

I'd like to see the movie, because the game I really liked. Should turn out killer fiction Thriller!

H
Henrick 28.06.20

BL* too long ago said that Crysis removed.

N
Neutron91 28.06.20

This Uwe Boll in my opinion is not going to be able to remove krayzis .Silenok not enough. He grabs all of the cult game, which raised a lot of money and fame.So he wants to popolzovatsja part of that glory.And make some money.Not always,but in my opinion yet it did not work.
PS he recently wanted to make a film based on the game the Witcher.Thank God A. Sapkowski refused.

m
miron15_rus 28.06.20

well, if the movie crysis will be removed not like farcry(special effects almost was not,and the scenario of the game is a little similar)that film is class ,the actors, even the text is almost not necessary to teach,let them play in a crisis-if they a couple of some time will pass and words will learn.But at the expense of the special effects:they have money a car and a small truck.Scenery the game is certainly very good,really looking forward to part 2.=+))

C
CRYSIS3030 28.06.20

I think the game is just no plot. It's all hearsay. THE PLOT KRAYZISA IS A MYTH!!!
No plot??? are you kidding me???. You govarite? Do something you believe yourself? This is the best game 2007-2008.
For me this game will have to play and I nenadal. But about the movie I will say so. If it is that of course I priravnivaetsya 50: 50, but if there is, the better Spielberg film it, he films amazing, and even better would be if Spielberg and Camera, and then you will do Kull.
But at the expense of the plot, the plot in the game is great just some ...... can't understand and look into it, it just napisati, suzhet laid out very much, at it seems that bullshit is persecuted, and nasamom fact the opposite.
Ozhidaetsya also at least another 2 games on CRYSIS, which CRYSIS 2 will be released soon or late, or in the middle of sleduushego year.
But the movie, I would be very happy if you remove and be sure pamuru.

A
Aksel7777 28.06.20

Imagine how the man in nanokostyuma invisibility as Superman, all wets,and the POWER mode IT ALL FINALLY P$$seedling!Let out,will not be superfluous)

L
Leha Modmeyker 28.06.20

The second name of the film Crysys Maniac sadist near Dikanka island with a bunch of Karasev :-*)

J
JefffHardy 28.06.20

the beam let off James Cameron . He is such garbage comes out. =))

N
NazaresX 28.06.20

I'd watch!