3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 19.10.19 05:59 pm

Untangling the tangle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Towler kill or spare ? What are the consequences of making the choice ?
84 Comments
Sort by:
d
djjack 19.10.19

Serega666's
I was spared, seems to be OK with Lambert got on the end of the game.

M
Mavladiy1988 19.10.19

Serega666's
you should be guided by your opinion in this situation, as in all others. When you marry you will, too, the survey is satisfied or not?))

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.10.19

well, he sells alive raw material that I did not like.

U
UnItalianoVero 19.10.19

I did not kill. To kill - to punish in the first place, not his, but his wife and children

X
X_ray_83 19.10.19

I completed this quest failed, how it affects interested ?

M
Mavladiy1988 19.10.19

UnItalianoVero
yeah, go nakabase 50 people, then get married and say that you can not be judged)) here is your choice.

s
seffko 19.10.19

Mavladiy1988
if you're a mercenary then why not, because you pay. And the murder on the quest Lambert has no effect

U
UnItalianoVero 19.10.19

Mavladiy1988
First, as I have said, to kill him is to punish his family. Second, he repents. Thirdly, Lambert wanted to kill him for not 50 people, but for someone specific. Towler explained his actions. Fourth, what Geralt and Lambert are different from Toolery? They no thank you? In the fifth, two on one? Antimatter? Sixth, the sense to kill a changed man? To his children decided to take revenge and also become killers?

You have in 27 years has a family? I think not, because you're a child. The kids think violence is cool.
Imagine what children. Imagine yourself in their place. You are always waiting for daddy home, and he was killed two fair judges.
What wife? Imagine that your wife was murdered two idiots

N
NightHawkreal 19.10.19

In a letter to the thug with the skelling towler sends it on, so nothing really bad does.

a
andydron 19.10.19

I didn't kill. As to killing the witch he was personally to blame only indirectly (his words at least). Personally killed alpka from his team, unable to withstand stress. As a team they come for the debt of the Witcher that is more or less true. Lambert is right and blame alfke - more like, as Lambert told (and having killed the witch of alpca archery in the eye), and alpca off the hook type don't remember. But everyone groaned and gasped that she did not give in the eye of the bow to shoot.

M
Mavladiy1988 19.10.19

UnItalianoVero
with the analysis I name you sir have not guessed) And following your logic, if you say kill your brother, and the murderer will be caught five years later, married and raskeveo, you will not want his death, the court probably will ask to be released?)

U
UnItalianoVero 19.10.19

Mavladiy1988
with the analysis in the name of me?? Chavoy??

First, Lambert was not a brother of the deceased.
Secondly, the murdered will not return.
Third, death and jail is two different things. And the death of a sane person wouldn't.
Fourth, the vigilantes are no better than murderers, and even worse, because I think that the stronger they never suffered, and so they can retaliate.
Fifth, the dead didn't have relatives.
Sixthly, towler did NOT KILL the WITCH, IT was the ELF, AND LAMBERT behaved LIKE a LITTLE CHILD COVERING his EARS with his HANDS AND SHOUTING: BLABLABLA, can'T HEAR ANYTHING.
In the seventh, the third time I say about the Towler family, especially on children. In the presence of the offender of young children, even a possible suspended sentence.

C
Cyber_[PunK] 19.10.19

Killed. Sorry children with the woman gone, and that would be paid for the sins of the fathers.

S
Serhantes 19.10.19

I couldn't kill. Twice I reloaded the save just now, but in the end decided not to. Sincere or not is unclear, but the evidence is too little to kill him on the spot. So did the vedmachi neutral - do with it what you want, but without me). The towler is confused in the indications: first, says that the Witcher was forced to kill because he attacked them and then said that alpca shot, unable to withstand stress. But even if towler guilty, it would be fairer if Lambert fought him one on one. And so it turns out that two big witch in armor attacking a single, which is almost without equipment. Not right somehow))

p
podokonnik 19.10.19

And I couldn't not to kill. As you come to the island, so the pirates immediately attacked me. You should try to replay the moment, to leave the villain alive. But not because of the contrived, fabricated, pacifist slogans on children and other things. This butcher deserves not just one death, but several. Yeah, about the children he thinks. How zhezh. And the thugs that are under his command, are going to wrapped in pink sheets and go to preach Caer Krishna. He was the leader of a gang of killers remains.
Anyway, I think that no need to kill him, especially, too, said he was plotting some sort of Grand case. But we can hardly keep him alive. The only bandits that don't attack, that those on the entrance to his Mollina. And then he so it begins that he wants to cut the head off just for that, and even the choices in the dialogue there.
In short, if replaying murder, and Fig have with him. By the way, the children not only from him, and those whom he treacherously killed.

S
Savi-Heat 19.10.19

Remind me,where does this quest Unraveling a ball?

M
Mavladiy1988 19.10.19

Savi-Heat
on one of the boards.

C
Captain Greed 19.10.19

Greasy Witcher, as you can see. He knew that it is followed by Geralt and Lambert trying to kill him, and he meets them with his wife and children, fine. And all this calm, all clearly tells how yesterday was. Allowed Lambert to understand, still this is his vendetta.

K
Kcehyc Pw 19.10.19

I read somewhere that in the end will need to gather people to help in the battle some. So the question is: will there be recruited Lambert, and will not accept it after we deny him of murder?

p
podokonnik 19.10.19

Kcehyc Pw
Spoilerfree as Lambert's no one to ask not going. He is a permanent inhabitant KM. Hence his participation in the battle is necessary.