3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 19.10.19 05:59 pm

Untangling the tangle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Towler kill or spare ? What are the consequences of making the choice ?
84 Comments
Sort by:
d
drX07 19.10.19

Where to find Lambert after the quest Untangling the tangle? I it somewhere saw, he was drinking, and it didn't work.

E
Ellinka 19.10.19

Please tell me I don't understand something, and so it should be, or is it a bug: we need to find a Hammond, a yellow mark is on the village Tatham on Skellige. Make a quick transition there, and the village is empty, only a couple of locked houses and anyone. No red marks, no people, only the yellow-marked search area within the village. Tired of jumping the goat from one end of the village to the other without any effect. While there, the effect was: accidentally clicked on the use of the mark and then came up the sound of swords and screams, but no one fought only mere sounds of battle. Fucking village and must be empty?

UPD: Yes, it seems really glitch. I didn't complete the quest In Skellige, i.e., I there even was not, and then decided to get a quick transition. If you start On Skellige and to get there by ship Wolverstone (the creators of the game made Volverston of the Odyssey of captain blood, that they in his honor this type called?), and switch to Unraveling a ball, the quest seems to go okay to kill in the village of the bandits, find the order Hammond, as expected.

a
angrom 19.10.19

Spared Of Towler.
Lambert took offense at me, but talk is not stopped, even Quint agreed to play.
I think he'll be fine.
Funny. So much to go through, to reach the goal and give back right at the last moment.
It was evident as Lambert podohrenel with this decision.

M
Makc Tayer 19.10.19

Killed Towler.Also did reboot a couple of times,but still killed.Seemed suspicious the moment that a friend of Lambert's was to fulfill the order in the company of another Witcher from the Cat school which was towler,and then out of nowhere appears a gang of thugs,and even asked to give vedmachi swords that vedyakov-a terrible shame.Yes, and he was confused in his story,unconvincing acting sent him two meters under the ground.

D
Ded_Ivan 19.10.19

Garbage that towler the slave trade continued to earn one?

A
Aleksandrin Stanislav 19.10.19

UnItalianoVero
1. From Drug barons and killers have families and children and so to spare? His wife knew what came for Monster he said.
2. His whole story is very much not glued though, because Witches usually get paid after the execution of the order.

s
sshooter 19.10.19

Spared Of Towler. Like as came for duty is fine, though it is strange that a gang of bandits with the Witcher knock out another debt, but damn swords to claim it too, he still lives with them. But it is not killed towler, and elf, which I got for boorish conversation. Well, in short, let Lambert himself Towler working, I think enough force to kill him.

U
UnItalianoVero 19.10.19

Alexandrin Stanislav
1. She didn't go out for a monster, and changed and realized all the people.
2. a) what is the inconsistency in principle? C) the word usually a big difference.
3. That will change the fact that you kill him? Too pretentious feel? I have the feeling that you are fighting with swords, fighting with fists and use magic

e
endar44 19.10.19

Though Lambert and from our school of wolf , but I had a wild desire to fill it but not Towler.

X
XmarKa79 19.10.19

I killed Towler, he infuriated me with his smile when Geralt and Lambert spoke with him, and even greeted them with his wife and children, as if she knew that seeing him with them they will not be able to kill, but it was a nasty surprise

H
Hetfild 19.10.19

I also chose the option of murder. True he went aside and stood in a defensive stance. Allowed Lambert to complete his revenge.

D
Dima-Click 19.10.19

Quote from http://www.bolshoyvopros.ru/profile235503/
The plot this time is not affected. But it is better to spare. Somehow not enough evidence of his guilt. And even his wife and children sorry. Only the towler is confused in the indications: first, they said that the Witcher was forced to kill because he attacked them, and then contradicts himself and says that the elf had shot, because she couldn't stand the tension.

s
serial86 19.10.19

Ellinka
I have this extra job where you have to find Hammond in the village of mark and no.Many times perezagruzka of igrow but it was not found.It turns out the quest is not workable?

E
Ellinka 19.10.19

serial86
And you're on Skellige SAILED on the ship, or the rapid transition moved? If you do not come, the miracle will happen. :)

G
GventPlayer 19.10.19

If life, experience 30 more points to give. And generally in all quests of type kill/spare(spell) give more experience in the 2nd case

s
serial86 19.10.19

GventPlayer
I'm in the beginning of the game as soon as I got access to Skelling completed the quest about pirates.and this quest with the Witcher began to run parallel with the quest about Triss.

S
StingerDef 19.10.19

What kind of moral choices you're making?! This is a game, so get pleasure from it, not live in it. in the quest I killed, and I don't care about his wife and children. well done, everyone has their own conscience,.. but that's not to be confused with the game and life.

v
varkram 19.10.19

and where the children have the Witcher? he's infertile

v
varkram 19.10.19

and already he saw they were adopted. and a lot of work for charity. you can spare

B
Ber Strider 19.10.19

podokonnik
about whom you spoke is not a towler, and one of his gang.