3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 19.10.19 05:59 pm

Untangling the tangle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Towler kill or spare ? What are the consequences of making the choice ?
84 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReD86 19.10.19

Quest is interesting. The towler I did not believe and killed him. Why? From the entrance it was clear that he was waiting for him to come. He could easily take care to to stand in front of the guests respectable and changed since the slave trade was allowed.

O
Old_Nick 19.10.19

ReD86
Um... you answer accomplice in Skellige read?
Towler, as once again, refuses to do business with slavers

f
furkot 19.10.19

The story is very ambiguous and blurry especially developers, so that everyone decided...
1. Killed Witcher was Lambert as a brother. He even Geralt, the Witcher from the same school, much lower set at the beginning of the quest. Plus, given the nature of Lambert as a bully with bad manners and makes the atmosphere for the whole quest as revenge, for revenge, without any special trials. All conversations short and violent, all the witnesses one way or another, die... towler, slippery asshole, with a smile and cunning of a cat, even when meeting with his colleagues, managed to incur the hostility, blagorodnaya cubs, for which he paid...
2. If a lot of thinking and torturing yourself warning Crusader, it is possible to catch from the beginning of the quest information that our star, the whole zavoruhi supposedly retired and generally have renounced their gang. Proof drunk/he's the face of the elf, and notes, as mentioned above, was found on Skellige have steroid pitching(I don't remember his). Also, our daddy had a wife and organized any funds for the poor and the homeless that draws another halo on his already Holy head.

As for me, the second version somehow is more logical; in goodbye, Geralt drops a catchphrase Lambert - Say, if you don't like my decision, you can always come back here and act like I think he need! I could not tolerate cold-blooded murder! is more manly.

Z
ZHEC 19.10.19

I agree that two on one is too much. Let Lambert take the lead then, especially in his article about the character, a new entry that he will always return blood debts!!!

B
BH_ 19.10.19

On a second playthrough still decided to kill him. Not too foldable his story. I am more than sure that his family is just a cover.

v
vuendisuuedn 1 19.10.19

X_ray_83
But tell me friend, how is it possible to fail this quest?

T
Talli 19.10.19

Killed Towler: first, as mentioned, doesn't add up the story of Towler, first claimed that a friend of Lambert himself attacked and they defended, then that the elf shot... besides it is worth considering that the slave trade, he continued. As for the family, so it's not a reason to abandon the punishment. Maybe lynching and not the best way (and Lambert are clearly not interested in justice, and revenge), but in this case doing this no one else.

O
Old_Nick 19.10.19

Tully...the slave trade and he continued to do.....
About the fact that he engaged in the slave trade and says nothing else, by the way, hating him, elfca. And from his own letters, former co-defendant implies that he's a slave no business to conduct and is not going to know their wants.
Again the question: who to believe? ;)

S
Sheril 19.10.19

My Witcher helped his friend by killing Towler, period.
I don't like towler cover his wife and children, invited into the house of Geralt and Lambert. Tried to put pressure on the pity. He could just solve things in the yard, no witnesses.

N
Nhilium 19.10.19

Only only one quest had caused such a violent reaction. Well done to the developers. Even this additional and optional quest firmly etched in the minds of the people with the choice =)

L
LarsJunFan 19.10.19

I didn't kill him. There were a lot of reasons. I told him of course not believed. But to act like the killer didn't either. If he attacked, or deceived, then I would have killed him. But... I can't do so due to the fact that he has a wife and adopted sons. Probably the conscience, this I...

D
Dermamu 19.10.19

On all life remembered the words of Gandalf about whether there is anyone else the right to decide someone's fate. Especially when he obviously repented.Well,Yes... Geralt so the butcher 1000 times more, so...Ho(... a Gaming Convention,but nevertheless.

z
zooks 19.10.19

And I gave Lambert to kill Towler. Let me explain why.

First, in real life, the man - often a mask for society (judging by real people) to justify lateness, absenteeism, theft. Normal head of the family is not doing their duties of the father and the husband of kitsch, not bulging.

Second, it is not the children of Towler. Maybe he's like my stepfather treats them very cruelly, at night, worn with his sword, in a drunken stupor he thinks is a monster. Wife stabbed - notice how quickly they ran away - towler two times do not repeat.
From the point of view of society a speculator, huckster, and so he robs poor people exorbitant prices, and polulation past gives him an incredible stiffness in the pressure of competitors. And all the donations that he does need to show and tax evasion.

Third, he and the killer talc, life repeated and honed legend, been waiting for this moment when it comes. Changed appearance disappeared behind the beard. So the story in the spirit of bring down all on cal'taels and simply said to scare I was not touched.

So don't believe him. Read between the lines.

B
BillyBedlam 19.10.19

the idea in General shit how to do the quest is not linear has no effect, with Lambert all the same relationship is better to leave him alive, and then one meat in the game, the benefit of axi helps sometimes to not have to soak any dirty bums))) go and kill a bunch of bandits if we wanted meat or the crowd knackery with utoptsev porubay will be easier))

D
Delphis 19.10.19

to do so, as is written in the books, otherwise why bother to play. Owner in fact, the canons, the famous RPG by the canons

T
Tomato77777 19.10.19

Though a tough choice but I think that all the same towler should be soaked. And the four that family? And how many families he ruined?

k
kosq4okk 19.10.19

In the version of Towler many inconsistencies, like when he talks about at the witch.
Wizards take charge after the job, and he says - took payment, did not spell and dumped.
The following discrepancy is who attacked whom, that
Aiden attacked first, then his eyes shot to the elf.
On the one hand, perhaps the option with the elf however,
because in the conversation when Lambert and Geralt walk into a bar,
talk to the elf, she blurts out that no one noticed her in the gang,
maybe this conflict was thus shot, although that would be silly.
Oh and I did not like how he met the Witches yet, though he says that has changed, internally it is still the same rat he knew that in his head questioned why I rolled the wife and children, donations began to boast.
In General, I would spare him, well, mercy, said Lambert I wouldn't even draw your sword, if he wants him he will be back to finish the job.

Passed))

K
Kate Fox 19.10.19

At first I wanted to stop Lambert, but...
His friend killed the elf, hitting arrow nailed, to which she blatant hints in the conversation. Well, junkies in General and don't live that long, I think did her a favor.
The second gentleman, even without talking I went to feed the fish, as he attacked.
Tyler by all indications really changed. But.
1.the children hide behind cowardly
2.he lied, and Geralt does not like being lied to. (Remember the talk with the bastard Jr.)
3.for Lambert's yard and shot at point blank range
4.if you get to skellige to complete this quest, you will stumble upon a quest flesh for sale that after the murder of Tyler (for Lambert it and so kill) disappears (oops!). As you know, the quest is directly connected with trafficking, in particular women.
So no matter what proof people did not invent, but let us remember about the fact that for us Lambert agrees to a suicidal gamble for the protection of cerilly in which he is in one of the forks die (!!!)
And I don't ever, if not for some of our friends. Geralt and Lambert loves like a brother, so definitely would not leave him alone with such a slippery Witcher as Tyler.

P
Playersaharan 19.10.19

Kate Fox
Flesh for sale disappears after the murder of Tyler, and if you do take Untangling the tangle" to travel to Skellige, because these two quests conflict with each other because of their locations

K
Kate Fox 19.10.19

Playersaharan
If you take the quest unraveling the tangle of Tyler will die anyway, as Lambert kills him anyway. So my words, that quest will disappear if you kill Tyler - still have a place to be. And the fact that the quest of the flesh for sale, even in the same place with unraveling the tangle.... coincidence? I do not think)))