3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 19.10.19 05:59 pm

Untangling the tangle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Towler kill or spare ? What are the consequences of making the choice ?
84 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zebron_1 07.10.21

But what if, before the quest began, I stumbled upon Hammund and killed him, and then you can't go on through the quest?

k
kusja14 23.12.21

killed viena (elf), spared the tauler
After completing the quest, I thought, what would Tauler say if I hadn't killed the elf. Would there be a line about Viena's shot at Aiden's glay or not ... Judging by the comments, he says the same thing. In fact, Ayden is avenged, since Vienna is killed (by me). The death of Tauler carries more negative consequences for the world than the preservation of his life, although this will not affect the plot in any way. I think if you leave his life, he will bring benefit to the world and will be able to cover up the committed evil. To bring him death is only to increase evil.

V
Vova S 23.12.21

UnItalianoVero
Generally speaking, that woman and children are HIS wife and children, he tells us. Yes, and somehow his children are not dressed appropriately, as for the children of a successful merchant. They looked like the first beggars that came across.
Nothing prevented him from arranging this performance for Lambert. Since he already knew that they were looking for him - notes on the islands, and he himself talks about it.
In general, I myself am not enthusiastic about this quest, but I killed Tauler. There would have been an option to turn around and leave, even after Lambert told about all these his affairs, I would have left there. And so you have to get your hands dirty ..

R
Roco345 11.04.22

kusja14
Why Tauler should be held accountable for the crimes he committed earlier