3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanoz13 19.10.19 06:03 pm

Impressions of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Write, share impressions
89 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr.Schmeisser 19.10.19

атмаROZ.
Only the castle Wolfenstein did not cause anything that felt in the dungeons and labyrinths in RtCW - it's worse than you think, in the New Order no castle Wolfenstein and the lair of the Skull which only the castle-like wolf in fact is not castle Wolfenstein.
castle Wolfenstein is in the Austrian Alps and the lair of the Skull on the Baltic sea coast near the border with Poland, by the way the situation is the same in Wolfenstein 2009 there is also the castle is not wolf
Kurguz graph for corridor shooter just a shame in our days, by the way, even worse than The New Order - count in Old Blood better than New Order you're probably in the game settings, something nplugin.....

A
Alex_bravis 19.10.19

атмаROZ.
Yes, the music behind the scenes dull. Especially if RtCW-shnoy to compare.) There music atmosphereanyway element. Here - just shtob was. Plus, all these bots, man. Language does not turn their artificial intelligence called. Attack of the clones. Or even clowns. Generally in modern shooters(not counting GTA 5, of course, there is the opposite situation) politkorektnost got. Enemies constantly or clones or robots or covenants any. If people in respirators or with bandages on their faces. In RtCW enemies were ALIVE!!! And kind(different faces, moustaches, beards, glasses there) and behavior. Hiding, retreating, grenades back at you kicked. And then...
I go to some office in the castle. The bear skin on the floor, everything. Rummage through the Cabinet, collect the ammo, first aid kits. I turn around and see the bookcase officer is back to me, Anna Karenina examines.
He ALL THIS TIME while I was going through his stuff I have heard and not seen. Killed the reptile with pleasure, for stupidity in the extreme.
By the way, I was not yet Old Blood as a whole(Chapter 4), but the monotony is depressing.

A
Alex_bravis 19.10.19

Dr. Schmeisser
Count better, of course, but not in order. Just like those grainstone, which in Order no, and which had through the config to register(VSYNC, antialiasing, anisotropy, etc.), then in menu Graphics present, finally. The shadow, however, at ultrahigh pleasant and them more than in the previous game.
... Not the engine, of course, not the cake.)

D
Dr.Schmeisser 19.10.19

Alex_bravis
Yes, the engine sucks another one, hopefully in the Duma 4 in Id Tech 6 will fix all the bugs and shortcomings of version 5

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

Alex_bravis
Me this misery ushered in utter disappointment in their implementation. Depressing all..
p.s. On account of HS I got a little excited, just came up today with a dead box. Graphics were twisted, it became much prettier.

Dr. Schmeisser
Understood the thing, after I read your post on straight Repack in the reviews people write about this problem that the settings do not apply. It turned out that in Old Blood button Apply developed not by mind placed in the section for additional and alterations of the column, at the top, unnoticed. Many on burned, I'm not alone) the Design and placement of the button instructed apparently operatoru down not know how made to implement key elements of the interface menu.
Castle and cable car, a good move in the old traditions, just not implemented the best way. The interiors of the castle let us down, and in theory there ought to be action longer, more halls, rooms. secrets + must be present in part and the possibility of gameplay on the towers, the walls, in the open air, like in RtCW, with views of the surrounding areas, for a more complete disclosure of the topic.

N
Nemezis 19.10.19

You guys write garbage. What crowds of meat? Go stealth and no crowds. And if anything, you are playing a shooter or quest? There is and should be a crowd of meat!

Also worth mentioning is that the old blood is not a full game and add-on. In our time DLS penny a tremendous rarity. It is logical that the add-on will not be as elaborate as a full game. But you can see what it looked like DLS in the good old days. And appreciate old blood, it is necessary as DLS. And in that regard it is just 100 out of 10.

B
Balerun 19.10.19

The game was like that even intrigued until the appearance of zombies and the final boss, though still the hope that they will serve them with special sauce. Well does not fit all this occult and zombie tinsel in a new restart of the wolf with his tech-savvy Reich. The characters are not especially memorable, because rapidly succeeded each other, and stupidly finished his mortal journey. And most importantly, this addon once again forced to feel, and a mountain of meat, which is sad.

D
Dr.Schmeisser 19.10.19

Balerun
do not carry it heresy, this wolf just needs to be occult trappings, this New Order was not canonical, and manufacturability were all Wolfach just to New Order it is more pronounced in connection with the transfer of the series in fucking 60g.....

B
Balerun 19.10.19

Dr. Schmeisser
That's what I liked about the new order. That is to say, the creators have clearly shown the victory of German weapons and technology. A little while with her and made a blunder. Occultism itself, this addon is not disclosed. The entire game we are talking about finding some hidden mystery of the king and excavations. With the appearance of zombies until the final boss is completely empty segment of the game which is only lulz and feyspalm. IMHO of course, but canonical in this little. It is better to manage somehow without them.

D
Dr.Schmeisser 19.10.19

Balerun
Yes zombies sucks revealed, and zombies what are the primitive(as in cheap pentecosta movies) I would put there would be zombies from RtcW, like invasion of the zombie knights of the city from the catacombs(due to the fact that the seal in the catacombs blew up) and would have removed the moronic garbage that fresh corpses turn into zombies........
PS: the boss(Ala Mass Effect 2) is also shitty, and could something better come up

B
Balerun 19.10.19

Dr. Schmeisser
Broken two hours of zombies in huge quantities as snow tumbled from above with long been getting a couple of airships. The final boss is one big lulz and the question is: what was it? Hordes of Nazis are attacking only Blakovich, ignoring the giant, who kneads them with his fists. That had the entire final fight to join forces with the giant to kill God knows what cracks climbing fascists. Even feel sorry for him in the end to kill became.

N
Nemezis 19.10.19

Why did the Nazis have to shoot the monster if they were his own and you were looking for? Now to kill something? First kill the hero, and then will tame the monster ) Everything is logical )

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

Dr. Schmeisser
the zombies from RtcW, like invasion of the zombie knights of the city from the catacombs(due to the fact that the seal in the catacombs blew up) and would have removed the moronic garbage that fresh corpses turn into zombies........

Here you are right 100% , zombie knights would be at the time, the meaning of the story and paying tribute to the tradition, this is the case when the city nonsense with falling burning from the sky kamna terrible bad manners. Ravings, after which even scored until the game.
Today I adjusted the graphics settings, went through the cemetery and excavations. This part of the game is quite sane, inspired by nostalgia for the original 2001. Shooting like and look better in this setting, sorry Molo secret places and caches.

B
Balerun 19.10.19

Nemesis
Logically, because the monster grabbed Helga, took the head of his grandfather, and attacks them. At least in self-defense could it shoot. And not to run Blazhkovicha and wait until they whack. Besides, what he gave them, when the skull topatoi three times the size of the run and all shushpantsery chase.

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

Balerun
In RtcW, too, the same hat was. Looks like it's already a tradition that Fritz in all games in the series so bad manners, and like it or not, they are enemies in any situation. Could for fun of course in some places familiarly shoulder to shoulder when the monsters of the rod, but alas.

Nemesis
Old blood is not a full game and add-on....And appreciate old blood, it is necessary as DLS.
I agree, as add-on if you configure the box and not to nitpick, the game is 9/10.
If castle Wolfenstein revealed more fully (as he deserves) and screwed to the gameplay of the retro sound, or its modern equivalent, + bustles secrets in the style of the original RtcW, zombie knights is torchlight clowns, then also would be willing to give 100/10

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

DayPsycho
(details in profile) GTX660 - 2Gb / 8Gb(RAM) has no such problems.

D
DayPsycho 19.10.19

атмаROZ.
looked at my profile) well, what the game settings then?

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

DayPsycho
it anti-aliasing is not more than wosem)
My settings Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
First 2/3 of the volume of the game took place with poor settings, after figured out what the problem was with the save button, and twirled about under the system. In principle, the game is now, it looks decent, no lag.
Although the setting of smoothing as usually happens - a critical factor. Maximum can put only 8 to play comfortably, with an increase to 16 or 32 already pulls. On 8 everything is smooth in flight.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DayPsycho 19.10.19

атмаROZ.
krutoo!! thank you! I understand the school) disabled W COMPRESSION and SMOOTHING. The rest is all on high-average. And! O may Gad! loading textures is not!!)

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - AutoSave and place in the game for a quick cheat perk "Silent murder officers"
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

For nostalgia...
Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Soundtracks
pix.PlayGround.ru
http://www.notasound.net/alb/L1_R4PPt5PLw5eroIOjnIOjj8C9fUmV0dXJuIHRvIENhc3RsZSBXb2xmZW5zdGVpbg