3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanoz13 19.10.19 06:03 pm

Impressions of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Write, share impressions
89 Comments
Sort by:
k
konstantyn545 19.10.19

A boring game with a dull story.

C
Cechov 19.10.19

If anyone reads please respond in PM how to put the sight on the rifle bombinhas???? already tried all the keys or to find something necessary??? the sight from the side of the rifle and to wear no(((

b
boss__2003 19.10.19

Cechov
in the default layout the X key (Latin) changing the firing mode for the right weapon. So bombinhas you can switch between the scopes. For double-barreled mode Z key-change fire mode left arms.

Old blood is a good solid shooter for 1-2 nights to relax. 8/10
Graphics are nice, FPS on far top gland 40-60. The plot is good, et is not a fake DLS screwed with for the sake of the plot. Look at what is the only recurring mode off 2 officers on a separate piece of - map way too many times used.

S
SasshOK 19.10.19

Located on the fourth level/Chapter , play buuka with vidyuhi GF740M the graphics, the game is optimized well and flies. Experience with games is very positive , I think the Old blood better New order. At the beginning of the second level/Chapter you can play the good old Wolfenstеin 3D , that's nostalgia I found :) I Think Doom 4 will be on the same engine slightly disappoint so as it is clear that will look like , view.

U
Ukrainec30 19.10.19

Downloaded from the website of the top torrents(and not only) and early in 1 video I tried on the menu !

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

BioGen
Could be better, so if you do a remake of RtcW, but it, and did only the sequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order. But if strictly speaking, with all the potential of modern visual features, many of which the developers part and implemented, the game lacks the main thing - even a small fraction of the atmosphere that sneaks in graphically simple but a masterpiece anyway - RtcW
PS.
Alter A Review Of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood:
Polarimeters addition to the carnival Thriller about the struggle against Nazism pale and bland as yesterday's schnitzel
http://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/review/wolfenstein_the_old_blood/

s
sirEvader 19.10.19

New order weighed 40 gigs is too a lot, despite the fact that there was nothing so weigh with the sadness of the game.
Supplement weight more than the game itself, when aluchem quality.
Garbage in game development padalgal inexorably to crush all that was best before.

H
Horoshiy 19.10.19

Cool game, like the original, but what I hate is a strange decision for collecting items is key instead of just run them. Sometimes breaks the momentum is deadly pandemonium forced to run around the room buried in the floor and sending button.

I
ILYA_049 19.10.19

why she isn't???? I found, click on it 2 times, and it never sets! Please tell me

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

ILYA_049
And you were hoping for such a deep philosophical question, to the not-so-philosophical answer?
Imagine a brimming bucket of water in which each of 100ml. the reason....
*pixel clot))...
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

I
ILYA_049 19.10.19

are you talking about?????

e
evgen090283 19.10.19

I have steam installed, click play and she did no signs of life falls. What to do?

B
Bluebatt 19.10.19

The game is super!!! Waiting for the continuation!

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 19.10.19

I agree with those who liked this game! Cheerful,dynamic,interesting,athletic and beautiful,and nostalgic-would you like to like me!

r
review_game 19.10.19

Great game. Held in the same breath. Perfectly matched soundtrack, and Mick Gordon (feat. Tex Perkins) - The Partisan
Spoiler
- listened to it 500 times.
Catchy from the very beginning, and the ending podtalkivaet pereproyti Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Overall this is one of the few games that I want to play again and again and again.....

d
dobs.68 19.10.19

One blooper from the plot, amused.He comes to the agent, she disguises it in the waiter for conspiracy,and then he floats through kanashko)))) and goes to Helga))) When have time to dry? He should run like a duck.But the shirt for conspiracy ,cool)))don't spoil the game! It's just funny.

d
dobs.68 19.10.19

I, too, after Olda pereproshel order.

S
Spartacus1971 19.10.19

After the Witcher 3,play this game made itself,and the raiders for a couple of evenings.

s
saa0891 19.10.19

The game was certainly quite cheerfully,all the same the Nazis shoot delivers,but this part is much worse than the original,less enemies,less weapons,even much less,although the idea was rather to improve and make more diverse. The only thing that was taken so that robots on the wires,and then again made all monotonous,and of course the design is also done gorgeous,especially the castle.
In General, this part is much inferior to Wolfenstein: The New Order,although you can shoot still fun to pass the game was not boring.

Easter eggs that really deliveredpix.PlayGround.ru
I wish more such armor did not.

More Easter eggs.

S
SergeySZV 19.10.19

The game on hard 9, one point for the theme of kill the Nazis. So few games with such a Patriotic theme. The game is dynamic, vivid, real shooter. Fun to play!