3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanoz13 19.10.19 06:03 pm

Impressions of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Write, share impressions
89 Comments
Sort by:
P
Panasi 19.10.19

Ivan varlamov
As I recall, in the first such problem was, but on high settings is almost not manifested. And here, at any turn the camera the textures are drawn, already a little lightheaded. Waiting for the patch.

R
Ramzes181276 19.10.19

Pasalacqua Hey DOOM !!!
Spoiler

The rich have their quirks. Someone has money to burn, and someone >| Spoiler

B
BioGen 19.10.19

I really liked New Order and this Supplement was for me even better.Castle Wolfenstein and in addition infects the mind with its size,everything in General is pleasing to the eye and plays great!All who say that optimization is bad in this Supplement, go,optimization is in Order!!

G
Gunslinger93 19.10.19

The toy went somewhere for 5 hours. Very sturdy, cheerful, shootings even more than in the New Order.

D
Dr.Schmeisser 19.10.19

it has been just that old blood on the complexity of the uber left on this 7h 40m
about the game: addon just SUPER much steeper than the new order exactly what I was expecting (from new order) the atmosphere of the castle, catacombs, graveyards, zombies in General, everything that should be in the game castle Wolfenstein (not the nonsense in the alternative 60g) in this and only in this style should be the game of castle Wolfenstein once you make the game about the wolf and not the parody tibatina in a 60g with a sticker that this is a game about the wolf, I have nothing against the new order do not have, the game came out good but alas, this is not about castle of the wolf, there is in common with the wolf, only that the game has the Nazis and, in General, the game does not correspond to the elementary name of the game
Wolfenstein: The New Order - 9 just like the game in the genre of FPS and if you like the next part about the wolf 4
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - 9 - 9
PS: Waiting for the next Wolfenstein
PPS: I Will again vote for the wolf(unless Doom 4 does not fail) in the category game of the year for the Witcher do not digest.....

I
IV_ST 19.10.19

playing on PS4, was held in jail)) now we're just waiting to load the game( 1st impressions of the game : I love it. Then pereproydu again new order

V
Vitoekb 19.10.19

Why is the atmosphere captured by the Nazis in the world I was much more interesting than the corridor shooter in a castle ?

A
Alex_bravis 19.10.19

The guys who played RTCW at the time, is there any percentage of the drive and the atmosphere in Old Blood?

A
Alex_bravis 19.10.19

New Order, beautiful of course(such the Chronicles of Riddick in another setting), but with the old RTCW it somehow, even it is a pity to compare.)
As Old Blood things?
Watched the video with comatose zombies and somehow hesitated to buy, do not buy. And the Nazis in masks, like people are not supposed to shoot.))
Looks pathetic.
In the New Order story was elegantly served, plus the humor is not bad(a nightmare in the style of Wolf3D, such as pleased).

N
NatanieLzZ 19.10.19

it is impossible to play bots shoot anywhere but not me, and even the reaction from them at zero, you first look at you, then slowly reach for the gun, and maybe begin to shoot, if I continue to stand by and watch them

D
Dr.Schmeisser 19.10.19

Alex_bravis
there is no doubt, if you per RTCW then take Old Blood from hands and feet, he's in the old style made
NatanieLzZ
Yes, with difficulty no order, even on uber easy as that, I for the whole game 52 times died for statistics wrote
by the way, after beating the game on uber there's a new complexity of Mein Leben only there, as for me crazy one caveat there, is given only one life in the game (I understand checkpoints are not working and once you will die all kaput, don't know from the beginning of the Chapter is loaded, it will be possible or not)

M
MMMM 19.10.19

Great game but just too short.

N
NatanieLzZ 19.10.19

Dr. Schmeisser
one life the entire game is too much, although maybe I have.)) But damn, to paraphrase a famous saying, the farther away from the entrance of the castle, the dumber bots. Drew attention to the fact that if you do not get in their field of vision, then they just stand or run in place. Comes down to the fact that I see this, thick with a shotgun, and he got no. So I told him bullet after bullet from the gun to the knee thrust, then decided steps from the foot to the thigh for him to shoot - and though moved! It is necessary to go behind a pillar and come out the other side, the bot who was shooting at me, just hangs and looks at the point where I was.... Go to F. E. A. R. is that it will outperform, there is one commando spin can kill))))

i
ifgraf 19.10.19

Was boring and tiresome

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Mr.Nobody.... 19.10.19

The guys who beat the game, how much time about passing out?

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

Alex_bravis
The atmosphere of RtCW to repeat is unreal, is a very serious matter and the incredible complexity of the task, challenge any team. An attractive aura of mystery, all the intrigue and the gradual approach to a solution, the legendary flavor - pick up and move to a new setting, a very serious challenge for all the coolest of developers. Not to be missed and a very important point - sound in Return to Castle Wolfenstein was part of the events, the unique component, thanks to which the game still remains largely unmatched and gives you shivers...

F
FollowMisterWinner 19.10.19

tak sebe( new order namnogo interesnee bil if sravnivat s originalom

A
Alex_bravis 19.10.19

атмаROZ.
Yes, sound, music, level design, artificial intelligence, all this was in RtCW on high. Plus sometimes it was scary - remember how out of the graves stood the corpses?)
Bought Old Blood-is a bit played. What can I say? The same Order, which is also good.
Order we love in one, and RtCW for another.)
Wildly reminiscent, by the way, the Chronicles of Riddick-prison, hoarse voice glavgeroya swearing behind the scenes, stealth.)

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

Alex_bravis
I have a way the predecessor of Wolfenstein: The New Order - Wolfenstein (2009), the so-called the revival of the series, which once marked the beginning of the FPS genre left contradictory feelings.
Solerno clear to everyone that this was not the usual RtCW, though its project is also interesting. With its atmospheric and chips in fact have a different direction in the genre of Wolff, and the main drawback (except that it was not Wolfenstein in its usual sense), there piled excessive fantastic hodgepodge with ridiculous giant monsters and other nonsense. But the situation was partly saved by the fact that it was revived the theme of confrontation with the Nazis, which attracts.
Wolfenstein:The New Order (2014) also became curious attempt to say something in the genre, too, in his own interesting project, but again, not quite the Wolfenstein, which I was expecting. It turned out a hard hit by a shooter, quite bright and playable, with an honest Nazi entourage without veiled TIC-TAC-toe, with swastikas and Imperial eagles, the guys obviously does not bend under hangove hypocritical conventions and painted as it should be. Only the castle Wolfenstein did not cause anything that felt in the dungeons and labyrinths of RtCW, as would not, even acceptable, for lack of better, what you would like to actually feel. But the game as a shooter without unnecessary piles, left more positive emotions, goes times four, well, it was not thereby Wolfenstein in the deepest sense of the term, but as the saying goes - thank you )
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in General only the addon and post-variation of The New Order. In terms of emotions in General near zero, to take the same castle Wolfenstein. The story itself, the proposed situation - here without complaints, I only, but the atmosphere does not feel at all around ridiculous theatrical scenery, there is no feeling of penetration into the enemy's lair, all of which is unconvincing. In addition to the fact that stupid music, though the player himself backwaters saundtreki of Return-to-castle) Castle skushen and dull to a disgrace! A miserable realization of the secrets and hiding places, there's just boredom and disappointment. In the sense that a shot with the new version of Wolfenstein concept did not work, it is only a cotton puff, a bubble which bursts and it remains empty. Kurguz graph for corridor shooter just a shame in our days, by the way, even worse than The New Order offhand, if you compare. There is not so critical was felt on the eye.
The only thing that keeps things interesting, the subject of the massacre with Natsik, but the implementation is the game's atmosphere and outer graphic look, depressing .