3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanoz13 19.10.19 06:03 pm

Impressions of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Write, share impressions
89 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lengvist 19.10.19

I downloaded the game Wolfenstein:The Old Blood,ran,on my second appeared black screen and immediately threw on the Desk.What to do?

s
sevapva 19.10.19

how to understand if the atmospheric shooter what are Easter eggs?

U
Umbasus 19.10.19

Like the rules, but the plot of light mascara. Well, some of the Polacks fighters against the Nazis? When they were accomplices of Hitler.

K
Key Ovald 19.10.19

Add-onic not impressed me to the next part of the once good series.
Of the benefits: - designed circuits levels, especially the latter. Interesting story with a mysterious slant, the mysteries of the past etc. But then again after getting out of the regular tours of the castle Wolfenstein.
Large men's cannon!
Cons: the original had an interesting secret level-nightmare about the first game in the same corridors. It was original and interesting, to go back to nearly ~20 years ago. But then for some reason decided to every Chapter to put on such a level. It turned out tiresome.
The game has a nice Jew Annette, you can read the letter to her lover from the castle. And then vzhuh and it turns out to be gay. That sho and why the heck was it? Jewish. In the 45th year. Lesbian.
7/10

K
K.e.k.s 19.10.19

It was interesting to pass through, but only to the old town. Theme with zombie Nazis somehow not pulled. And I agree about the killing of the droves of meat in the corridors.
Wesley was very sorry. As a character he is in the game I liked the most. To the last hoped that it can be saved.(
Annette is also a nice character, I wanted her story in the game somehow stretched.

c
comendant 19.10.19

Should I turn off smooth download.

t
timarider 19.10.19

Awesome, , good shooter and very cheerful

S
Sanek_s4 11.05.22

The toy is just great!

N
NKillerl00p 20.01.23

Makes you come back even after so many years)) din fire