3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 29.06.20 09:14 am

Discussion of the character Kenny (The Walking Dead: The Game)

So, Kenny. A very controversial Persian. Forum noticeable that many he was very angry - although according to the developers, that Ken will accompany us most of the game. Part of players found in Kenny's loyal companion, a part of the dream to put a bullet in the forehead. What I personally don't like?

1. He looks kind friend. And even, really - can be. If... If You ignore the fact that the price of good relations - the constant pandering to its interests. You can continuously save his skin and risking himself, to support in all difficult situations. But if you try it once or twice to disagree with Ken - and you'll learn a lot about yourself :)). Simply put - the man is absolutely thankless, and values friends only unquestioning support.

2. Kenny tries to seem caring husband, father, friend. But in fact, it is 100% selfish. And, worse than that is selfish unprincipled and cruel. If for the sake of your own well being you need to commit the meanness Kenny will definitely find an excuse. To leave a helpless girl at the mercy of to win a few moments to collect resources? Throw in trouble a friend dared to contradict him an hour earlier? To get rid of unwanted team member, because everybody can't fit in the boat? Ha, easy, contact us!

3. Kenny is NEVER wrong. All the failures he blames others.

4. Kenny typical podstavschik, to trust that it is impossible for a penny. If he can convince You to commit a bad act - he will tell about it to others.

5. Coolness Kenny is not beyond words. In an extreme situation it 99% or is immediately fused, or starts a tantrum - demanding attention to his precious person, cursing and capriciously requiring assistance.

In short, I'm not surprised that in episode 4 a lot of pleasure chose the answer:
GO, YUH, KENNY!
;))
112 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Obviously it has taken so long with us, that life honey did not seem :)

And he's a weakling, both physically - he is beaten by all and Sundry, and morally - all the while waiting for someone to do unpleasant thing for him. He also understands that without a few determined people it does not work out, so scheming, dragging the blanket over himself.

J
Jack Smith 29.06.20

Selfish bastard he is

S
Shepard 29.06.20

Kenny is a selfish asshole who I hated since the first episode. Although in the end I believed in him and did not send it.
In a few sentences his words I have at the end of the fourth episode :You selfish asshole, If you put me on the bolt and all the shit you don't care about everyone around you. But I still will take you on the boat, even if you're bitten.
genius

m
madman_92 29.06.20

Don't help Kenny Lee after father Lilly punched him in the face-If still the episode 1 the daisies, and the whole group died happily max to fall.
If for the sake of your own well being you need to commit villainy
To leave a helpless girl at the mercy of to win a few moments to collect resources?
This is quite reasonable, no it's not meanness, it's just everything possible for survival during the Apocalypse there's no time for morals and such nonsense.
To get rid of unwanted team member, because everybody can't fit in the boat?
Hmm, when it is from someone rid?
In an extreme situation it 99% or is immediately fused, or start a tantrum....capriciously requiring assistance.
yeah, that father Lilly is alive and well.
If he can convince You to commit a bad act - he will tell about it to others.
INTO?
In a few sentences his words I have at the end of the fourth episode
You always supported me, covered in difficult times. I for one if I didn't support you right now? You and Clementine are the only family I have left. I'm with you until the end.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

If he in fact left because it require, not Larry count?

He explicitly said that the boat won't all fit, I think you can guess, from whom he would like to get rid of. And his eloquent glance in the window...

Hmm... Freaked out and smashed his head? It is in his spirit.

p
pashalet 29.06.20

madman_92 I disagree on all counts))
1) Rescue in the pharmacy. Kenny is not worth anything (great deal, hand filed!) thus from now on he is counting on thanks Lee. Recall on the farm Kenny's openly said that he useful people, able to bust some heads. The conclusion...
2) do You really believe that the Apocalypse is not a time for morality, nobility and other crap? For the sake of a couple of chocolates and packing up Pentalgin, you can calmly observe how frightened the girl torn to shreds, not trying to save her from suffering? To escape at any cost, to put on everything, right? Yes, You, my friend - in Crawford! Oh, I forgot: they're there suffocated all did not work such a"strategy of survival...
3) of course You know who got rid of Kenny, just manernichane slightly. But let me remind you, I don't mind. First from Larry. Ken cynically used the opportunity to get even with an old enemy.After all, nothing prevented him to be on duty at the ready, and drop a brick only if Larry would start to turn. But no, Ken didn't forgive threats to the Duck... and of course the incitement to murder Ben. Kenny did not wink Lee: like come on, throw his tambaram! By the way, and on the farm (not knowing about the intentions of the owners) Ken mentioned, they say you can grab everything too very nice.
4) For example: if Ken convinces Lee to leave the girl at the pharmacy on her lunch - he'll give us up in a Motel drain with Clementine as Lee left the girl attraction for walking. And it moves like Ken's finally not in the business.
5) In a few sentences his words at the end of the fourth episode, - a specially made experimental passage where Lee is always around to support Ken and his family. As a babysitter with them musicals. And what? At the crucial moment the nice Kenny starts yapping that If often forget to take care of him. And in 2 of the 3 options requests - denied If help. A great friend, in General. Real. With a capital G))

1990Nikolay22 29.06.20

in the first episode he showed himself just fine. In the second I didn't help him kill Larry, but forgave him when he did not help Lee in the barn.
But in the third episode he did was bitch. But again it's a pity it was to lose a wife and children. Oh, and I killed Doug-sorry for my father to watch it. Here is the fourth episode of I haven't passed.
I would like to know whether Kenny is needed in the 4th and 5th episodes. Or will he become a bastard?

-
-Wargozz- 29.06.20

The whole 4 episode Kenny is obsessed with finding the boat. Well, if you are at least 1 since it is not supported, then at the end he's a badass suit (although it depends on how to answer him). In short, even though he was devastated, but still the same bitch as in 3 episode. But in principle he is not so much concerned about the survival in 3 episode 4 just is not enough of these moments.

m
madman_92 29.06.20

but still the same bitch as in 3 episode
not so much concerned about the survival
what is padmavati? reasonable to gain time for the production held by the group were running out of food and medicine price of dying bitten by an unknown nobody of them women, the death of which two minutes earlier from your hand puts in serious danger the survival of the entire group?
why are you moralfag-zaschitnichki so concerned about the left filerna one small character, instead of having to remember how gut released Sean Greene, Carly or Doug, Mark, Chuck? None of them even stutters, and nobody thought about how to alleviate suffering or do not give to turn into zombies they just Chuck took care of himself.
Well, if you are at least 1 since it is not supported, then at the end he's a badass suit
I did not support him on the farm in episode 1, didn't help kill Larry in episode 2, beat 3, challenged his genius plan with a boat in 4: and he quietly goes to me, and not nibbles with me.

It is a pity that he has a serious drawback-molodosti Ben, when in an emergency situation, he just freezes in place. But you moralfag, think calmly justify Ben, you saved him in episode 4. But Kenny barrel roll, Yes.

It is important to make friends with Kenny?
perhaps it will be clear only in 5 episodes.

-
-Wargozz- 29.06.20

what is padmavati? reasonable to gain time for the production held by the group were running out of food and medicine price of dying bitten by an unknown nobody of them women, the death of which two minutes earlier from your hand puts in serious danger the survival of the entire group?
Yeah, and the next moment he throws, when he fell off the door, well not the girl, the power that is able to beat off, but Kenny is it anyway cast. And later in camp, when he tell about his past, he says that if the boat is not enough space, then you definitely will not take. Isn't that a bitch? Moreover, I supported throughout almost besides killing Larry.
and he quietly goes with me
It is only to say that Clem is your family (as if to remind him of his own) but you could say that You don't want to help the little girl just because I don't got your back every damn minute? he did say that you will not wait.

why are you moralfag-zaschitnichki so concerned about the left filerna one small character, instead of having to remember how gut released Sean Greene, Carly or Doug, Mark, Chuck? None of them even stutters, and nobody thought about how to alleviate suffering or do not give to turn into zombies they just Chuck took care of himself.
This is generally not the topic.

Oh, and about potlivosti. In the beginning of the game if not to save duck and.. well the other dude, it will come to save him because of Kenny: dude pressed the tractor and you can't move it alone, If requested the aid Kenny(the snake he rescued a duck) and he looks blankly at you and RUNS away. (I'm at the first passing thought in the 1st episode of Kenny's normal, it's only 3 rails sehal, so no, he is also in your nature 1 shown)

J
John815 29.06.20

Kenny is not a bitch. Kenny is selfish. In normal life it is normal and even I believe in some situations well but in the zombie Apocalypse, this endangers many lives.

But you moralfag, think calmly justify Ben, you saved him in episode 4. But Kenny barrel roll, Yes.

I didn't save Ben, and sent Kenny, could nor one nor the second to forgive their actions.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

As I said, if you don't shoot the duck, then the cap is not going anywhere. But firstly why should carry out HIS duties? Secondly - so the duck would have put out of their misery, and the girl has no right?

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

It seems only Ben was able to straighten Kenny brain.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

Kenny still normal, do all understand

R
Rexu 29.06.20

Yes..... Kenny still acted like a real man

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

And in my opinion he just found a reason to cut yourself without committing direct suicide.But really it was much better.

E
Enis 29.06.20

Why are you so smart???? If Kenny in the 2nd not said to check that door in the barn that everyone would have a barbecue sent!!!!!!

E
Enis 29.06.20

I was all the peace in a difficult moment I was all hold!

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Well got there, it was there.

p
pashalet 29.06.20

Enis Why are you so smart???? If Kenny in the 2nd not said to check that door in the barn that everyone would have a barbecue sent!!!!!!

You're not gonna believe this, but:
Spolander in the game you can not check. And quietly go with the brothers for dinner.From that absolutely NOTHING will change. That is, NOTHING at all. By the way, despite the futility of breaking the door, hitropopy Ken even here it is framed - you do not have got to break, went to eat - and If left to take the rap. ;)

So that there is no merit Kenny no... oops.