3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 29.06.20 09:14 am

Discussion of the character Kenny (The Walking Dead: The Game)

So, Kenny. A very controversial Persian. Forum noticeable that many he was very angry - although according to the developers, that Ken will accompany us most of the game. Part of players found in Kenny's loyal companion, a part of the dream to put a bullet in the forehead. What I personally don't like?

1. He looks kind friend. And even, really - can be. If... If You ignore the fact that the price of good relations - the constant pandering to its interests. You can continuously save his skin and risking himself, to support in all difficult situations. But if you try it once or twice to disagree with Ken - and you'll learn a lot about yourself :)). Simply put - the man is absolutely thankless, and values friends only unquestioning support.

2. Kenny tries to seem caring husband, father, friend. But in fact, it is 100% selfish. And, worse than that is selfish unprincipled and cruel. If for the sake of your own well being you need to commit the meanness Kenny will definitely find an excuse. To leave a helpless girl at the mercy of to win a few moments to collect resources? Throw in trouble a friend dared to contradict him an hour earlier? To get rid of unwanted team member, because everybody can't fit in the boat? Ha, easy, contact us!

3. Kenny is NEVER wrong. All the failures he blames others.

4. Kenny typical podstavschik, to trust that it is impossible for a penny. If he can convince You to commit a bad act - he will tell about it to others.

5. Coolness Kenny is not beyond words. In an extreme situation it 99% or is immediately fused, or starts a tantrum - demanding attention to his precious person, cursing and capriciously requiring assistance.

In short, I'm not surprised that in episode 4 a lot of pleasure chose the answer:
GO, YUH, KENNY!
;))
112 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Right it is not suggested, just expressed concerns.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.06.20

I supported Kenny though he was often inadequate and late with me all went over to Clem and he started to dick around so I sent it on ...

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
Boy,I don't know by what criteria do you determine the strength of the characters....I have broke with a severed hand and damn, he is stronger then Kenny was not

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.06.20

I have always supported our Ken,but in the end sent him yukh.I was hoping that it is just a little will change and become easier-nope,still the same disrespectful loyal to him and enemies.

G
Geksogen 29.06.20

Kenny lived for his family, and after it all died in the third episode, he lost his desire for life

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Force I define by the fact someone who has, for example, a senior St. John's was clearly stronger than Lee.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
Strange,then why at the end of episode 2 he zafeylili in a fight with You?

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Because If helped, otherwise it would be him face into the fence.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
And I did not help-the fat man did not help,and Lilly and her dad I was dropped and humiliated,had to extricate himself.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Well, maybe it burns to the retina brought :)

s
simpson747 29.06.20

Now only play in season 3 (near the bridge with the tank) I always hated this dude, it regularly lifting*happen, and the son he daunito chromosome. Stupid and selfish, all his attempts to save his family led to a natural end. Sympathize with Lilly, even though she still killed Carly, to which I never got))). She has at least the rod is inside, and the Kenny cloth.

It would seem - just another linear toy, and how the characters are going through.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.06.20

Carly, to which I never got it's in a good way or a bad way?))

s
simpson747 29.06.20

Tula potsik
Good)

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Lilly's got the rod if not broken, then the good is bent or cracked, after what happened with Larry.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
Yes it is, and before that was nuts,but after Larry came anyway.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

From there normal on the strength of two people, and those not quite.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
Omid and Krista or something?)

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Possible.

T
TheMaxHacked 29.06.20

Kenny's a normal kid; in 1 episode he was protecting his son, how would you do? I supported him; in the 2nd episode he was right, too, Larry was dead, and he would have become, I sided with Kenny; in 3 episode he was right, too, the girl did not help, and they need supplies (you put yourself in their place), as well Lily killed one of the group - he was right - it is necessary to leave (otherwise she'll take the van, in which, probably, have food or other supplies) ,I left her; in episode 4 he hated Ben for what he his son was bitten, how would you react? I saved Ben the first time passed, and eventually,at the end of episode 4,he said You've always supported me, covered in difficult times. I for one if I didn't support you right now? You and Clementine are the only family I have left. I'm with you until the end,so that can't be a true friend,be silent. So he's a good man (and by the way, in statistics it is written that he disappeared, not died, of course, when he saves Ben, it's hard to believe, but when (if to let go of Ben's death) he saves Krista, there's a chance he escaped.

T
TheMaxHacked 29.06.20

If you kill Ben there is every chance that Kenny will survive so I will continue to play so