3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 29.06.20 09:14 am

Discussion of the character Kenny (The Walking Dead: The Game)

So, Kenny. A very controversial Persian. Forum noticeable that many he was very angry - although according to the developers, that Ken will accompany us most of the game. Part of players found in Kenny's loyal companion, a part of the dream to put a bullet in the forehead. What I personally don't like?

1. He looks kind friend. And even, really - can be. If... If You ignore the fact that the price of good relations - the constant pandering to its interests. You can continuously save his skin and risking himself, to support in all difficult situations. But if you try it once or twice to disagree with Ken - and you'll learn a lot about yourself :)). Simply put - the man is absolutely thankless, and values friends only unquestioning support.

2. Kenny tries to seem caring husband, father, friend. But in fact, it is 100% selfish. And, worse than that is selfish unprincipled and cruel. If for the sake of your own well being you need to commit the meanness Kenny will definitely find an excuse. To leave a helpless girl at the mercy of to win a few moments to collect resources? Throw in trouble a friend dared to contradict him an hour earlier? To get rid of unwanted team member, because everybody can't fit in the boat? Ha, easy, contact us!

3. Kenny is NEVER wrong. All the failures he blames others.

4. Kenny typical podstavschik, to trust that it is impossible for a penny. If he can convince You to commit a bad act - he will tell about it to others.

5. Coolness Kenny is not beyond words. In an extreme situation it 99% or is immediately fused, or starts a tantrum - demanding attention to his precious person, cursing and capriciously requiring assistance.

In short, I'm not surprised that in episode 4 a lot of pleasure chose the answer:
GO, YUH, KENNY!
;))
112 Comments
Sort by:
I
IL_96 29.06.20

it would be nice a second season to play for Kenny

W
Witali_Mytko_KFS 29.06.20

IL_96
That's really what I did not want. And how can you play a character with an already established character? Must be a new hero!

E
Extreme91 29.06.20

in short, I understand we need to support Kenny... in his insane ideas. But he's such a NIT, I would say, when in the Barn Selyuk sent a barrel to Do this Kenny sat and watched in silence...rat

F
Fantasy Cat 29.06.20

I liked Kenny. Think it's important to be friends with him...

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

I shot his son. Once in the train, Kenny snapped and started the fight. Generally in this game, friendship can not see anyone. GG needs human resources assistants ,other from despair and for the same reason I think so. So there is simply No way out,and friendship is not going to happen.

E
Extreme91 29.06.20

Without A Name
it HS been good almost all: Kenny, his wife, his son considered him cool, Lilly (daughter of evil Santa), Carly. But friendship with Kenny don't see the point because he is a rat and bogus, but I have my family any tear. Although with him, I just kept neutrality, especially in the train. when it was time to kick his face - I just cultural to talk to him. He understood and stopped the train..

E
Extreme91 29.06.20

4. Kenny typical podstavschik, to trust that it is impossible for a penny.
Remember the moment when they left the girl to die with the zombies, and have won a couple of seconds\minutes to collect supplies, tablets. And that's when IF fell the door with zombie - Kenny didn't help him, and then Lee asked why didn't you save me? and Kenny replied, well Well, you type and I found out we need to go.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

Extreme91
Personally, I Kenny helped

A
Alex Coachman 29.06.20

They killed Kenny? Bastards!

E
Executor666 29.06.20

Would be better if Kenny was not in the second episode...And if so will be killed at the first opportunity!

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

And I'm happy knocked out of him a bit .de-mA :)

D
Diman94 29.06.20

he is a BSA man. whatever you do in the pharmacy, if not for him! another development of plot and there could not be. as said before we go down the street swarming with zombies - Kenny though sometimes cruel, he's a good friend and a normal guy. As he said literally can not remember.. best friend to Lee and could not be.

D
Diman94 29.06.20

What he needs to indulge - not so big disadvantage . In most cases it is on the right opinion about the situation.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

At the pharmacy, he first thought of himself.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

In any case, as he is surviving. In this game is to throw people is not necessary.

E
Extreme91 29.06.20

Without A Name
that Yes, it is a great pity for Carly.. stupid shot her in baskenti...PPC and I liked her..:( and when Kenny left without a family - became the norm!

T
The bride of a wind 29.06.20

Extreme91
Yeah, rules! Wanted to kill Lee because he is infected.

E
Extreme91 29.06.20

TheBrokenGlass
Kenny and kill infected always...the grandfather psychopath, toese someone.. but my son didn't want to kill. This is understandable, it is hard to realize, but still had to go for it

D
Diman94 29.06.20

He does not regret any of the infected. Well, besides my family, it is understandable..
So there is nothing for him to drive.

T
The bride of a wind 29.06.20

TheBrokenGlass
Lee was still not so bad to kill him just then.