3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 29.06.20 09:14 am

Discussion of the character Kenny (The Walking Dead: The Game)

So, Kenny. A very controversial Persian. Forum noticeable that many he was very angry - although according to the developers, that Ken will accompany us most of the game. Part of players found in Kenny's loyal companion, a part of the dream to put a bullet in the forehead. What I personally don't like?

1. He looks kind friend. And even, really - can be. If... If You ignore the fact that the price of good relations - the constant pandering to its interests. You can continuously save his skin and risking himself, to support in all difficult situations. But if you try it once or twice to disagree with Ken - and you'll learn a lot about yourself :)). Simply put - the man is absolutely thankless, and values friends only unquestioning support.

2. Kenny tries to seem caring husband, father, friend. But in fact, it is 100% selfish. And, worse than that is selfish unprincipled and cruel. If for the sake of your own well being you need to commit the meanness Kenny will definitely find an excuse. To leave a helpless girl at the mercy of to win a few moments to collect resources? Throw in trouble a friend dared to contradict him an hour earlier? To get rid of unwanted team member, because everybody can't fit in the boat? Ha, easy, contact us!

3. Kenny is NEVER wrong. All the failures he blames others.

4. Kenny typical podstavschik, to trust that it is impossible for a penny. If he can convince You to commit a bad act - he will tell about it to others.

5. Coolness Kenny is not beyond words. In an extreme situation it 99% or is immediately fused, or starts a tantrum - demanding attention to his precious person, cursing and capriciously requiring assistance.

In short, I'm not surprised that in episode 4 a lot of pleasure chose the answer:
GO, YUH, KENNY!
;))
112 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Kenny Duck prevented.

E
Enis 29.06.20

pashalet
OK! In episode 5, he told Lee to save Clem., and he drenched the crowd!!!!!! And if in the 1st episode he met Kenny and his semuy, that psyched dad we would be slaughtered!

E
Elf0m3n1ack 29.06.20

Yes, everyone defines what Kenny was referring to his views on things. Here in episode 5 - something strange, that it eventually became? Written gone, but it could kill,but on the other hand he could get away from the crowds.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Hardly, it grabbed the crowd.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
Looking threw Li Li Ben, in the case of radio it could escape

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Just wanted you?

And then what about him in the end?

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
Either died or have gone, if he stupidly wanted to merge, Nahr*to he offered to keep looking boats

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

He knew that she wouldn't be found and to merge it would not stupid.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
He just might agree, and the fact that he helped them both, guilt I guess, but if you look closely when Ken kills Ben, you can see the fleeing figure Kenny

J
Jack Smith 29.06.20

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Will have to replay, but it seems like from Ben only the voice and the shot, and Kenny sweeps the crowd.

O
Orlean01 29.06.20

SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES!

Kenny, by nature, not selfish. He tried to protect his family, his goal was to find a boat and go live on water. In Lee, unlike the others, he sees a faithful and devoted friend. But to his regret, Do not always live up to his hopes has been the cause of disputes between the two. Even that phrase Kenny, as they sat in the attic: Lee spoke with Lilly, for which I hated him day and night.

Kenny, in most cases, does not ignore the interests and requests If, although your could put above, which may be peculiar to any of us. At Clementine it is far care. In a fit of anger in the attic pulled the phrase out of his mouth: We find Clementine with or without you!. Although Kenny and unnerving fact that Whether can turn at any moment, he seriously looking for the girl.

Throughout the fourth episode, Kenny is obsessed with the task of finding the boat, this is the goal to which he aspired initially together with your family. And when he loses his wife and son, his desire becomes even stronger. In the fifth episode of Kenny understands that the path of salvation, to which they were so long, no more. The unexpected happens that completely refutes the fact of his selfishness: he sacrifices himself to save the other.

Initially I was upset by the fact that Kenny refused to come with me to the end of the fourth episode, and even with argumentatia, which has been expressed. First, I wanted to replay the point to send him three letters. And I'm very happy I didn't.

E
Edx7 29.06.20

Kenny he is still the motherfucker. If you don't help him kill Larry, then he won't cover when the younger brother to kill you. In the summer he'll throw, and then another, and rent, and say that the boat will not be allowed. In General, bowel it.
I told him the entire game potocol, and he was covering me too. But I had to save Ben, so all I'm his worst enemy and he began his calculations to do :)
Although in the fifth episode, it manifests itself from the best side.

E
Edx7 29.06.20

Kenny remained alive 100%
maybe, in both cases it does not show that he had died.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Ben also does not show, then it is also alive with shelezyaka?

Kenny was just the cowardly selfish, his main position: I need to survive, to protect his family, and with such priority.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
If I want to enjoy the eyes in the alley, you can see how Kenny killed Ben, but as Ken has filled the crowd, I saw only you, or you vanguesh? 80% of what Kenny is alive

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

There is only visible flash shot, even blood no, maybe he dismissed Ben zombies :)

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
He drove the zombies that they ate Ben later? Don't be stupid, you can see it in his head shot

I
IL_96 29.06.20

Dtc. Max Payne
after the shot he ran in the direction of the alley where there were no zombies because the zombies were coming from only one side of the alley.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

IL_96
I know Kanika alive^_^