3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 29.06.20 09:14 am

Discussion of the character Kenny (The Walking Dead: The Game)

So, Kenny. A very controversial Persian. Forum noticeable that many he was very angry - although according to the developers, that Ken will accompany us most of the game. Part of players found in Kenny's loyal companion, a part of the dream to put a bullet in the forehead. What I personally don't like?

1. He looks kind friend. And even, really - can be. If... If You ignore the fact that the price of good relations - the constant pandering to its interests. You can continuously save his skin and risking himself, to support in all difficult situations. But if you try it once or twice to disagree with Ken - and you'll learn a lot about yourself :)). Simply put - the man is absolutely thankless, and values friends only unquestioning support.

2. Kenny tries to seem caring husband, father, friend. But in fact, it is 100% selfish. And, worse than that is selfish unprincipled and cruel. If for the sake of your own well being you need to commit the meanness Kenny will definitely find an excuse. To leave a helpless girl at the mercy of to win a few moments to collect resources? Throw in trouble a friend dared to contradict him an hour earlier? To get rid of unwanted team member, because everybody can't fit in the boat? Ha, easy, contact us!

3. Kenny is NEVER wrong. All the failures he blames others.

4. Kenny typical podstavschik, to trust that it is impossible for a penny. If he can convince You to commit a bad act - he will tell about it to others.

5. Coolness Kenny is not beyond words. In an extreme situation it 99% or is immediately fused, or starts a tantrum - demanding attention to his precious person, cursing and capriciously requiring assistance.

In short, I'm not surprised that in episode 4 a lot of pleasure chose the answer:
GO, YUH, KENNY!
;))
112 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

In fact, to ease Ben, it was enough to shoot through the bars, or shoot and run with Lee.

Zombies have been on both sides, it can be seen when Lee looks around. On the other hand, Lee was able to break through the zombies, but Kenny is weaker and unarmed, and most importantly - it's not like he wanted to live ( by the way I wonder what the second shot? )In General, as the developers will decide whether you need it for something or not, in principle, I would be happy with either, because if Kenny survived - it is other people, and if not - then he died for the first time doing something solely for others.

I
IL_96 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
um... the second shot, like as not, after I shot Kenny stupidly ran to the left of the grid and all.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

This requires a set of conditions.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 29.06.20

First Ken like the rules were, but when he reached the third episode seemed more selfish in addition, put his family far above the rest of the survivors, why did many stupid things. After the death of his wife and son, I thought he'd stop caring for a better future, but that anyway does not let up and tried to adjust the band by yourself. In addition, if in conversation with him, to focus on these things attention, then he starts to deny everything, adding their accusations. It is certainly not the worst person in the group, but the leader of it worthless. And the team with such risky work, he would rather run away than help.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 29.06.20

But I believe that Ken did not survive. Not that filling a game, so it could be all sorts of Rambo and the Terminator...
But as a character Kenny is, of course, selfish. He puts his values above all else. He only cares about his family, he doesn't care about the rest. But such is the law of war. Lilly, too, only cared about his father.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
When Li broke through to the hotel or whatever it is, he's better than the terminator was, isn't it?

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Lilly was just trying to take care of the group.

Powerful Kenny, besides, he broke through to Clem and therefore could tear the bear.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
This muscles relief will not, if you fight Kenny on the train, it is not so easy to win

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Not a muscle thing, try to have the wolf take away a baby.
But you can win, and he finished with Larry and Molly knocked over with one blow.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
Larry p.*Dec wardrobe, Molly tripped, I repeatedly replayed the moment that would kill Molly, it's not easy,belive me

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

But the fact remains, Kenny did not win a single fight with someone, each time engaging in a fight he was bit.

Molly by the way is a woman, and Kenny is a man and attacked from behind.

I
IL_96 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
the main phrase human so to kick Jo..walking he will be able

E
Elf0m3n1ack 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
Molly by the way is a woman, and Kenny is a man and attacked from behind.
I would have looked you with so poteralsa.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Well, If with some skill on top :)

W
WeLoveEpicGames 29.06.20

NightHawkreal
When pereigrala now on, infa 100%

c
cm_cunt 29.06.20

Kenny I never thought paddle. I always agreed with someone who thought first and foremost about family and the promotion of the group in the beginning reasoned logical. In the end felt sorry for him when he lost everything. He nirazu did not let down, and did not throw during the whole season.

z
zl_leshiy 29.06.20

cm fun
what do you say, you say for himself, and succeed. that developed his obalvanili to horror, if you hadn't helped his son on the farm and is not supported in the pharmacy, in common reasoning in pharmacies it would be you identity to be sniffed at, and he is like a knight on a white camel rushes a helping hand to offer. not a movie, and a bunch of lunatics.

S
Shepard 29.06.20

Half the players couldn't stand Kenny, because he was acting like Heba, and he had to do one good deed (which by the way seriously does not match his behavior and attitude towards You) so love it

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Lee colour is large enough, and Kenny for once in my life did something not for themselves.

M
Mitchell_M.D 29.06.20

If Kenny to understand that he is a normal boy will become