3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiDDan71 19.10.19 06:08 pm

Will surpass this game The Witcher 3? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

What do you think will surpass this game all the expectations?or fail it? and whether this game will rival that of the Witcher?
105 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bad_Boss 19.10.19

The beta of this game better than the Witcher 3

p
plg_unknown 19.10.19

or not be able to break records of Geralt?

R
RikoChiko 19.10.19

To beat can not, but their niche is.

N
Nurp 19.10.19

The third Witcher firmly raised the bar. View. For example, assassin nor Grafenau, neither the plot nor copquest not mastered, though, closing his eyes to some errors you can say that I succeeded, but if it were not for the Witcher 3, assassin would now be in the top by far. Still interesting jump if cyberpunk the Witcher, Yes, exciting )))))))))))))))))

s
sana9056 19.10.19

Well, the Witcher, Yes, it will most likely be on my bar, because it is a completely different game with a completely different focus.
Still in the Kingdom of realism, but it's the opposite.

D
Dimasik Pivasik 19.10.19

In terms of work, attention to details, the beauty of the world we hope will exceed. And let Ogallala fanatics (mind you, the FANATICS, not the fans) sadistikal... I don't g generally a accidentally and will be only too happy to release games in one direction or the other will be better than the Witcher. It is a progress and it should not stop somewhere in 2015 at the level of the Witcher.

Z
Zh1VaGo 19.10.19

The game is too raspiarili and rests only on behalf of one man, who once had a hand in the first mafia. The game hopes do not lay, but I will be glad if the game shot, because you really really love the story.

D
Dimasik Pivasik 19.10.19

Maybe the Witcher will not surpass, except for some aspects. But Skyrim is quite real... Although fans of the scrolls will not allow it, they rather me for this comment shit cast aside:)

V
Vyxyxol 19.10.19

It is now fashionable all the games to compare with the Witcher? Can %game_name% to be better than the Witcher 3?. Zadolbali.

J
JackTailer 19.10.19

Muskrat
Well, now the Witcher 3 is the reference to the current generation of action-RPG (roughly said)
although I would be better to take the example of Gothic 1-2

s
saa0891 19.10.19

I hope the fight will be,I hope it will be more complex and interesting than in the Witcher 3,well, maybe some original elements and features.

G
GG4 19.10.19

saa0891
Take a bow and pansoti everything that moves, or the back knife.

Z
Zardonic_i_am 19.10.19

I think it would be sturdy enough interesting made with love the game, but not without jambs MB even critical

v
vitolive 19.10.19

shit

R
R_D_V 19.10.19

No, of course, the Witcher before it is far. Boevka first-person doubt she is not beautiful and ugly in the animation. The Russian voice acting is for me personally important for an RPG game even though I know good English but are more receptive of course Russian speech. The fullness of the world is also doubtful. A big minus in the fact that the game will not be fantasy component of it for a RPG game in a medieval setting is also a minus. Because it can be good to diversify and to fill the game. A good RPG can get but not better than the Witcher I think. The Witcher will long hold the bar for RPG games where every quest worked.

W
Wild Rider 19.10.19

Of course not. I think the game will be at the level of Two Worlds, Dragons Dogma, well, a maximum Mount and Blade. Of interest to gamers cause for a year or two, but certainly not such a sensation as Skyrim or the Witcher 3.

A
Alex_Pro 19.10.19

My friend, do not confuse warm with soft. It's like comparing any Arm'with Half Life. Well, no, what? And then because the shooter is considered.

211186 19.10.19

RiDDan71
A difficult question. On taste and color markers are different. Completely different RPG. Here, each battle is a test

S
Sorento NSK 19.10.19

for this game, especially if it wants to compete with Witcher 3 need of the person

A
Alex Super 19.10.19

after a week will forget about her