3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiDDan71 19.10.19 06:08 pm

Will surpass this game The Witcher 3? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

What do you think will surpass this game all the expectations?or fail it? and whether this game will rival that of the Witcher?
105 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lego242242 19.10.19

FaNat1k002
It's certainly interesting, tastes of course differ, BUT. Linear game or not, doesn't matter to me, quests for me much more interesting than in the Witcher, for me personally, I like the graphics a lot more. In the Witcher graphics are not cause any emotions, then I always, too, how nature worked, how beautiful and realistic. The whole game, I just enjoyed the nature and beauty of the graphics and most importantly there are no sharp chips that make the graphics poor, but according to developers beautiful. There are certainly shortcomings in the Bahamas and it's sad.

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 19.10.19

Surpassed.

p
pavlik0100 19.10.19

I completely kill the rollers after five minutes and the dialogues which I read half an hour, have not mastered .

s
sidhu aujla5 20.08.21

the Witcher, yes, he will most likely be on his bar, because this is a completely different game and with a completely different focus.

s
sidhu aujla5 28.08.21

The stones are always smiling. "She is far from the Witcher 3, the warrior is not even a cake." And in the Witcher type of combat fire? Straight where there. 1) Kick-somersault 2) Repeat while moving.
spice money login
teatv