3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiDDan71 19.10.19 06:08 pm

Will surpass this game The Witcher 3? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

What do you think will surpass this game all the expectations?or fail it? and whether this game will rival that of the Witcher?
105 Comments
Sort by:
m
marvin57 19.10.19

AtomCube wrote:
10. Graphics!!!
For example, the screenshot of the Witcher 3 lay

All other points - a matter of taste, the combat system is not much in a rush was, was used and studied - most times, much better than salicioni witch.
The huge size of the world, jump on a horse and enjoy. That is not crawling with utoptsev - so good.

A
AtomCube 19.10.19

A
AtomCube 19.10.19

Can also video from the Witcher 3 to look and feel a huge difference!

http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_e3fx_by_drogean_grafika_kak_v_debyutnom_trejlere-95364/

f
furcl 19.10.19

AtomCube
Why lie? We all know that the graphics in the Witcher cut.
With mods in this game, the graphics will be much better, because in the Witcher without mods it's pretty sad.

https://www.overclockers.ua/games/witcher-3-test/03-big-witcher-3-test.png
https://www.overclockers.ua/games/witcher-3-test/01-big-witcher-3-test.png

A
AtomCube 19.10.19

furcl
Lie? I put normal screens, and not the same shit, who knows what graphics settings, and marvin57 posted a screenshot of KCD so the same mod.
Put a screen miserable KCD without any mods and feel the difference.
Plus, the chart relates the fulfillment, paintings, utensils, other small things, which in KCD, no. And grass!!! Yes, it's just misery to play younger than the Witcher 3 on THREE YEARS!

A
AtomCube 19.10.19

marvin57
You made me laugh with the combat system! In the Witcher 3 zaklikivanie? You're on a difficulty play?
Here is positioned the fencing. Have you tried to fence, when you still have 3-4 blade in the back poke? Not here for a fight and watching a stupid asterisk in the middle of the enemy. Would make the usual key combination, as in many games, no need to invent square wheel.

f
furcl 19.10.19

AtomCube
This game mods yet. They only begin to do, after patch 1.3.

A
AtomCube 19.10.19

furcl
You just lie, here's a site with mods:
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/
On your screenshots, I saw nothing good, last all the horror!

S
Serogare 19.10.19

Vosmek lechshe and interesting many times. And though the arcade boevka in the Witcher, but it is beautiful! But never here more combos did not work.

A
Andyexp 19.10.19

The only thing that KCD wins the Witcher 3 is the variety of flora and fauna. In the Witcher like too, but there is always a sense of De zhavyu

M
Marsel Kazan 19.10.19

RiDDan71
The Witcher 3 we were served in an almost perfect performance!With a lot of DLS!And Kingdom unfortunately suffers from bugs even 4 update and I don't expect them to completely get rid of!

Z
Zh1VaGo 19.10.19

Compare all the perfect game and a piece called KCD, which worked, works and will work through one place, it is at least stupid. Maybe this game is the soul, but for a huge number of bugs it is hard to find. Maybe if I was 12-16 years old I would this and swallowed like I swallowed a Stalker, but thank Gabe wiser. And to sculpt excuses type kokokoko, small budget(which as it turned out, not so little) . Kokokoko, small team. Roosters is your job, not able to defecate, do not torture ass. There are plenty of examples when a smaller team with a smaller budget produced crafts, and games (Hey A Way Out). For me, the disappointment!

m
molot1953 19.10.19

Zh1VaGo
Another couch critic in action.

k
komapuk001 19.10.19

Protocol10
Yes.... no fantase, so the game is bad....

k
komapuk001 19.10.19

Serogare
Lol, if the fight will be difficult and MNU in tions nor paluchitsa combo(((( does not mean that it is bad

S
Siniy Kot 19.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
HE THEN REALIZED THAT WHAT I SAID?))))))))
I think that even cyberpunk surpass it.
Yeah, waiting for reviews on Cyberpunk in the style of who does that game have completely forgotten how to do, here is Sideproject was well done, developers Cyberpunk should learn from them!
PS. for those who in the tank:
Spoilera know who the developers of Cyberpunk, every word dripping with sarcasm!

L
Lego242242 19.10.19

Exceeded

L
Lego242242 19.10.19

AtomCube
You hit your head? Graphics? This game is bent witch. Can't understand what the Witcher is better?

L
Lego242242 19.10.19

AtomCube
To put a mod it's clever. The graphics are good beauty, not a bunch of useless effects which spoil the picture and make her drawn

F
FaNat1k002 19.10.19

Lego242242
I believe that KCD slightly below the level of the Witcher.
I myself have not mastered the 3rd part, because the first encounter with the game was with the hard mod from a guy from YouTube H. Monk Watched its passage, it lasted under half a year and all the stream..) At KCD, this is not MB in a few years it will be, thanks to the modders themselves. I'm tired of playing it after the prologue( after meeting with Jennifer and the meeting with the king), took it out of these mods..)

KCD in total time played 300+hours. Played well, but only because of your imagination. I was thinking about long ago heard the words that developed 80% of their budget spent on PR. Yes campaign it is, because the MASTERPIECE seen only in the early teasers, but in fact a cool game is only visible in the first 10-15 hours of play, and then it was placed on leave.
Kingdom in their quest, resembles generally the first game of Witcher and they were interesting.
In the third part of the Witcher, quests endless number of and pleasing variety, and it's not fantasy, and approach to business. Just look at the abundance of individuals and their animation and what is really there, the acting and even the original Russian voice acting( one of the best).

The game is bent witch? pfft. High what pleased KCD is a new type of suit, where the way 95% of all enemies are able to parry, parry, Dodge, Bud, was trained from childhood as knights. In life it could be around 30% of all enemies in the game, and all the rest should be as the first brigands, marauders from the prologue which really can not do anything, but you need to make the battles beautiful and the game longer? I for a moment thought that here-here will fall capsule berserk from the thought or from Duke Nukem, that would all make with the fists. Cool realism.

And where is predators in the woods?>< Remember in the first hours of the game, I was afraid to walk in the woods, but the only thing that can scare, it's rushing at you deer, who immediately run away if someone else was expecting to see. Shoved the half-empty world with the places of accidents, which in fact jindřich have to report. Interesting sights are divided into bezinteresno and unguarded wealth.

-You see in KCD linearity of the whole game?
-No.
-And it is!

Consequences in the game( except story scripts), killed the NPC, went on the quest associated with him, he stands and speaks as if nothing had happened, and after the scene, continues to fall down for a couple of miles away from her, etc.

Alchemy count went from the Witcher, just changed the effects and duration. Instead of toxicity, satiety, strange that it has not added an effect to the potion from heaviness in the stomach reset other effects from the potions, it would be a white honey..)