3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiDDan71 19.10.19 06:08 pm

Will surpass this game The Witcher 3? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

What do you think will surpass this game all the expectations?or fail it? and whether this game will rival that of the Witcher?
105 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 19.10.19

353Accord353
and Russian voice

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 19.10.19

the author don't you think it is stupid to compare these two games?they are different universes

U
UmiToko 19.10.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
maybe the universes are different, but the same genre

H
Hitrii 19.10.19

Dunno dunno, that projectcars 2 came out worse than the Witcher 3.

I
Ioannn 19.10.19

This game is bent witch cancer)! The Witcher was a fairly mediocre game, with its linearity after the release of the Kingdom I'm a witch look at all like a stump).

S
Stockton_Slap 19.10.19

What's the Witcher !judging by the gameplay it to mount in blade does not hold, the only game that can compare to the Witcher's horizon.

M
Metalist1925 19.10.19

Well, in terms of variability, the quest of Kingdom Come: Deliverance already on 2 heads above, than in the Witcher 3

V
Volodya-Psih 19.10.19

Remap
I agree, when will Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, kingdom come, this he will chew and spit you out, and the Witcher is better by far.

s
serg5555 19.10.19

Will surpass the game of middling a game a masterpiece?
In this game the second time to play. That's all comparison.

S
Spli 19.10.19

For me Witcher 3 is a very overrated game. I sincerely don't understand the hype around it. There are plenty of RPGs (though the Witcher is Exnbg) who beat the Witcher in the dry. Personally for me a Kingdom more interesting and heartier parabotany witch.

P
PIRAT69 19.10.19

Spli
What the Witcher did not you like? That's about the Kingdom you described what I liked, and the better. Though the gag.
Spli wrote:
who beat the Witcher in a dry
And can you list which ones? Chet thought and did not found suitable. And what makes? In Magic? Or maybe boevka? Can somewhere in the game with the cards better than Quint?

G
Gauguin 19.10.19

Gameplay, the world has already surpassed.

P
Playersaharan 19.10.19

Badfox69
Well, at least part of the component role really is full of Bhsec better than the Witcher (like on the combat system with nonlinearity). However, it is not surprising, given the specificity of the Witcher)

S
Spli 19.10.19

Badfox69
The Witcher 3 did not like the first fresh GG. Geralt is sterile and uninteresting, all 3 parts in a row I had the feeling that he has no character, or rather is, but he's very superficial. The second wood to wood not because of animations, but in terms of what it boils down to what you're doing roll-3 blow-roll - 3 shot. The level of difficulty death. goes on easy, the problem was only with the Genie on the ship, and it is an imbalance and nothing more. In the third killed the element exploere - you can get out of that cave, and you're there dropnets random legendary sword that is slightly better or equal to your current blue. The fourth killed the alchemy system, it is stupid not interesting. In the fifth killed the economy - for the murder of Baki, which devoured Selyukov, you poured 150-200 coins and then you go to the merchant and sell him the stack of firewood and other debris on 700-800. And the money you spend absolutely nothing. In the sixth (already quibbling) a lot of eroticism and filth out of place - for example Bianca with bare chest and stomach, which strains to be in fight - for whom is it done?
The Witcher and many advantages, quests, most of the characters gray, the unpredictable consequences of decisions, nice graphics and so on. but part of the game, overall game, the Witcher 3 is very mediocre.

s
s-Freddy-s 19.10.19

I do not understand why compare these games, for me personally they are totally different.Different combat mechanics, different universe, different everything.Well, if only open world in the Witcher is much more and most importantly have something to do.If you compare the storyline and quests are interesting, it is like comparing a Soap Opera and some sort of action film.Where Soap Opera to Wake me up Kingdom Come Deliverance.In the past the choice of different endings to the main story in the Witcher, yet almost any quest can have different ending and overlap with other quests, thus deciding the fate of the different characters of the game inhabit fantasy universe.Here it is the biggest difference.

b
bazilews 19.10.19

The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece for years to come!!!
Kingdom Come Deliverance-simulator conversations.

m
marvin57 19.10.19

RiDDan71
Will surpass the game the Witcher 3 for me it is not a question surpassed, so never offered up the Witcher 3 to heaven, but in K C D is much better, the combat system is a cut above, side quests, and personally, I much prettier I think they are really a masterpiece can do finished tinkering, I hope you'll add-ons, the game is definitely for a long time will be prescribed 5 years will drive and buy.
Although in the beginning she really didn't fancy, a fist fight with a drunk 15 minutes, no save, do not understand the fighting, the lack of the crosshair from the bow -when the rabbit 15 arrows and past the logs into the river any arrows ... But Modica appeared, and became great.
Have not enjoyed the games, except that in ELEH, the Witcher has in the past, let the fans even 10 years - jerking off to their game, and this is the future and a solid backlog, the more developed they said that the game will be long supported.

A huge add-on asks, would tie something like the orcs from Gothic 3 !!! Or Gothic 3 on this epic with such a simulation, combat...

m
marvin57 19.10.19

bazilews wrote:
Kingdom Come Deliverance-simulator conversations.
Texts in the Witcher enough and not less, so you can prosecute them.

s
s-Freddy-s 19.10.19

marvin57
But the quality of the meaning of the texts more interesting in the Witcher.

m
marvin57 19.10.19

s-Freddy-s
The game is primarily a game, you can read books and always proclinical texts. And books - so there is a huge mass super literature.