3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NecroArt 29.06.20 10:57 am

The CryEngine 3 game engine (Crysis 2)

So, who's for the continuation will be on the Unreal Engine 3, raise your hands.

*Raised hand*
144 Comments
Sort by:
v
vlad1stperson 29.06.20

I think CryEngine 3, Frostbite go large in pálné of graphics and in terms of optimization and universality of the engine!
your opinion?

A
AR3E 29.06.20

In optimization - certainly. But for her the game had almost no physics. Promised destructible - received only a couple of buildings, which can dislodge the glass.
Frostbite 2 was not able to test. Box with license BattleField 3 so it is not the case. In Crysis 2 I play on extreme settings (without DX11 and HD), and in BF3 I could not and at a minimum.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Alpha_Regenerator, Here's a similar situation . Try to not get Frostbite due to some strange error in Battlefield 3 .Well Cry Engine 3 is not bad.

n
number 9 large 29.06.20

Crysis 2 graphics cooler :) And Mon 2 will be steeper Crysisa 2

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

.Enemy., than Battlefield 3 ?

n
number 9 large 29.06.20

Without A Name
Yeah.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Strange many people say that Battlefield 3 is the coolest on the chart . I just have not played it and I can not compare.

U
Uncower 29.06.20

BF3 will be better. And performance he is taller and a designer, and what there lighting.... Hmmm)) Well, there's someone that likes both the engine is very decent and will be relevant for another 3-4 years.

K
KotE Dobro 29.06.20

CRYENGINE 2 all makes, including the CRYENGINE 3.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Who is that.

C
CIMAK 29.06.20

Graphics still Battlefield 3 is better, but the controls are worse than in Crysis 2.

J
Jackson[x] 29.06.20

many say that Battlefield 3 is the coolest on the chart-they Say that chickens are milked, we let go of Boobs not found.

CRYENGINE 3

s
sht2ket 29.06.20

CRYENGINE 2

E
Edonis 29.06.20

for me CE3 steeper, the more FB2, I have never seen as many here know because of what...

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Times have not seen it ,why not say what's cooler.

v
vetal_cherry 29.06.20

sht2ket
+
1 Crysis Forever the best

s
sector1111 29.06.20

I'll try to make the most accurate result among the comparison engines.
So, let's proceed
A lot of people when comparing the graphics on the engine, CE3 and Frostbite, compares the schedule Krayzisa 2 and 3 Battles, but...
in Battlefield 3 graphics better than in Krayzise 2, but in fact, in skilled hands, CryEngine 2 does wonders, and frostbite this is not then, and indeed frostbayt reminds a bit skriptovani version of the engine, rather than freedom of action...
It seems to me that developed has been neglected for krayzis 2, here s why many believe that in the first krayzise graphite better, but the engine first krayzisa manifestly not even 50% of that can be done on CryEngine 3

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

But Frostbite 2 is not enough.

F
FEAR512 29.06.20

Frostite 2.0 and better graphics and physics and destructible,and lighting the same.well best engine EA,EPT.new games more on it.Medal of honor Warfighter and kaneshno same beloved DEAD SPACE 3 will be on Frostbite 2.0.I think Visceral optimize to the maximum unlike the lazy DICE

m
mussstep 29.06.20

but what he advanced??
its another year to optimize,and on the cryengine 3 game very fun,due to the fact that it does not need a good recording....and MoH already flies compared to Warface CRYENGINE 3...
but again,this is purely my personal opinion...