3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NecroArt 29.06.20 10:57 am

The CryEngine 3 game engine (Crysis 2)

So, who's for the continuation will be on the Unreal Engine 3, raise your hands.

*Raised hand*
144 Comments
Sort by:
v
vlad376 29.06.20

Personally, I'm for Cry Engine 3,because with my geforce gtx550ti on high settings crisis 2 produces mainly 60-90 fps,but battlefield 3 on minimum salary 45-60,in multipleere so do up to 45 rarely comes.Same with need for speed the run - this is in my opinion not a bad game,but at the end of the games developed decided score for optimize:in the beginning of the game on ultra settings 45-60fps,and at the end on average about 35.P.S.I certainly understand that my vidyuhi not the top and not the most expensive,but in battlefield 3 and need for speed the run with optimization difficulty,the play wants,so I will buy a second for sli to none.Hopefully then I will be able to enjoy frostbite 2 , and while my vote remains with the Cry Engine 3.

V
V1O2V3A4N5 29.06.20

.X.X.X.
Announce balsamroot!

M
Mr.Paradox 29.06.20

Frostbayt 2 - this is good shit. Not rushing on thirty-two bit systems - the most used, not rushing to the Pig and slower machines, like mine, where standards have gone any Kruzis. The same goes for Max Payne 3 on normal without lag, and these demands because of the graphics. So there is no point. Drowned. Lol.

S
SkyGame 29.06.20

Frostbayt 2 is essentially steamed the engine,the first version of the engine I did not like in bad компани2,the graphics was not there,and batlfild3 added essentially only in the blue filter image,and just added beautiful lighting,but the texture detail is weak.
I'm not talking about the fact that фростубе2 above system requirements,the games themselves weigh a lot.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Dice just to promote your crappy graphics card requirements fir games on the Frostbite 2.0.

A
ABRAScovyy 29.06.20

Of course CryEngine 3 in Cry2. Especially for the asphalt, it's the coolest.Frostbayt 2 - this is good shit.

M
Max Fry 29.06.20

The topic is saturated with good, with rays of joy and BF3 fans.

L
Lucky Luciano 29.06.20

Max Fry
And Amateurs put the pros/cons reviews.

M
Max Fry 29.06.20

SAREF.
Yeah.

N
Nefesh 29.06.20

Of course Sryengine 3.

U
Ural59ru 29.06.20

in frostbite of the normal just because of the lighting without it he is lame

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

May 4 battles will give a reason to talk more about this comparison.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

it's hard to say because it is not clear what is the FB2.
tessellation there seems to have as круэ3. and therefore it is possible to make water and surface. in крузис3 tesselate multiplier 20 is limited by the geometry can be multiplied together 19 triangles or a grid (if the engine holds it which I doubt). FB2 do anything about it is unknown and the water is flat HS.
on account of the lighting is not clear - what is the method used in BF3 for example, but shadows there are likely to concede securosis.
display filters and add-ins to low render irrelevant.
filling objects with light and translucence in Crewe Angie like there but primitive. judging by the games on the FB2 engine does not have such capabilities.
physics in both HS.

and it seems that круенжин3 all the same better.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Still will not give. 4 battles on Frostbayt 3 will be provided.

M
Max Fry 29.06.20

Played BF3 on blah-blah-blah ultra settings with max anti-aliasing. The graphics are worse than graphics of the first Crisis on the minimum salary with the config for slower machines.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

Max Fry
Are you kidding?

w
warp 37 29.06.20

CryEngine 3 definitely. Frostbite 2 is overrated to me. BF3 on the chart even before the first Crysis, like walking to China.

R
RikoChiko 29.06.20

CryEngine 2. Myltse CryEngine 3 and Frostbite 2 a color palette is not normal.

M
Max Fry 29.06.20

Without A Name
Uh, no. I cried, playing in single BF3. Not so much because of graphics but because of gameplay singlplayer, but poor quality there, and there about something Yes speaks.

I
Infiltrator 29.06.20

In single, there is the main problem of the story in my opinion. In principle, it turned out not so bad, just on and was forgotten,but on the main engine. So that single, clearly showed what he promised.