3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NecroArt 29.06.20 10:57 am

The CryEngine 3 game engine (Crysis 2)

So, who's for the continuation will be on the Unreal Engine 3, raise your hands.

*Raised hand*
144 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bethoven 29.06.20

the byte is the shadows and destructible , on the edge optimization and lighting

M
Max Fry 29.06.20

PFII. I do not remember that BE3 is wrong with the shadows, but the destruction you can do in CE2 in the SB2. In BE3 already won what they are doing

Although, of course, on the analysis of prof level FB2 something that can be detected.

t
trustedSunbro 29.06.20

Fu how disgusting to compare the most perfect engine (CryEngine 3) and miserable neoptimizirovannost HS Frostbite 2.0 which only filters save.

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 29.06.20

The best Source IMHO.

T
Tainted Soul 29.06.20

The best engine - Reality, undeniable :S

M
Max Fry 29.06.20

spartan239noble
Oppa... O_0

KIR_AKA_NIK
Here according to tradition this theme should be obosr*be single engine, and to idolize your favorite ;)
- I.e., explain how is it better. I say, L4D like the game overall, but detail levels it's dry. And the detail, - for me as a Builder CE2 about it a lot of PTS know :), is a direct mapping of the optimization engine. Better detailing - better optimization. But still, I judge it more on the level design -___-

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 29.06.20

Max Fry
but detail levels it's dry
If you want you can make a lovely detail. Example Dear Esther, Black Mesa, L4D focuses mainly on the gameplay.
this direct mapping optimization
Optimization in Corse great.
The main advantage of this engine-great physics.

n
nice.blowjob[free] 29.06.20

you all g*but, IMHO

and CryEngine more interesting still.

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 29.06.20

nice.blowjob[free]
Good for you :3

M
Max Fry 29.06.20

nice.blowjob[free]
Yeesh, what is evil :3

KIR_AKA_NIK
Well, I will not dispute. The rest did not play.

F
FEAR512 29.06.20

I played in krayzis 2 and батлу3 and I can say that these 2 games can't compare the engines.
Batlfild3 is a full PC version with dh11 effects,and krayzis 2 is multiplatform.
Yes,the battle looks good,the animation great,but the destructible scriptabana.
And on the edge enzhin 3 all probably seen the video with the truck and realtime physics.
Edge enzhin 3 itself is not shown.Show yourself Cry Engine 4.

s
sekretnyy agent N 2 29.06.20

all the hi guess the riddle this screen shot in CryEnegine CryEnegine 2 or 3 or Cry Engine 4....
pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Lucky Luciano 29.06.20

CryEngine 3 is still the most technologically advanced engine.In skilled hands, it turns zamechatelna picture.

O
Ozon58 29.06.20

CryEngine 3

V
V1O2V3A4N5 29.06.20

CryEngine 3 has always been the best! And frostbite 2 much sun shining in your eyes, and all games on it with a gray tint!

s
sekretnyy agent N 3 29.06.20

SAREF Profi Gamer
Sam_Winchester
В1О2В3А4Н5
you did not do that CryEngine 2 I make these images,and what sense to move to a new engine when =there is no difference, I stay on the CryEngine 2...

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Gauguin 29.06.20

CryEngine 3 is cut down under the console CryEngine 2.

K
KOTOV29rus 29.06.20

sector111
totally agree with you, critically just did not squeeze out of it all

K
KOTOV29rus 29.06.20

I for cryengine3

Z
Zhizn dermo 29.06.20

Of course I am for CryEngine 3,a great technological engine in direct hands is capable of much+supports XP.
And Frostbite 2 is also theoretically supports DX9 (because of the game it came out on consoles).but perky from disa did not care about the players on XP may now sit on the toilet.