3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 29.06.20 10:59 am

Criticism and PG

I remembered the case as the work of a local Builder commented another. Completely left the user was to blame for the second criticism, for which he apologized and explained that just pointed out a few flaws, not criticized the work.

Attitude to criticism, in particular, on PG actually quite a mass phenomenon. To criticize Activision with their Call of Duty or EA with their former (?) the attitude of the users - in the order of normal things, but it is necessary to address the shortcomings of Battlefields, Subway or, God forbid, the third of the Witcher - evil fans start to burn, lifting the veil of dust. This behavior from the fans, in my opinion, not the color nor fandom, nor the work itself.

Actually the criticism perceive hostility, as if taking it all in. Or not. It did take over a bunch of insults, whether it is a serious analysis or a typical website Analytics divan.

Some nut comes to your site and a wave of euphoria decides to write an article about your favorite game, but it is gradually sinking into yet another manifestation of the syndrome of a duckling (~before the grass was greener). A user can specify that, as his remark immediately subjected to a barrage of disapproval. Of course, not every monochromatic next time you want to make a comment.

There is also Internet and a lot of juzverej are not able to give more than a couple of words about why the game corner - actually it's all two words in a sentence. But the condemnation of sober criticism and the influx racoti you-know-for-what contributed to the destruction of critical layer users, creating the best conditions for the emergence of some MS-Vasi-of Letelier and АлТшКульНава_ГаМиРа_007_2001.

It is necessary to you?
103 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 29.06.20

Alex Kichigin
You do not understand. I say that the overreaction to criticism is not just PG, that's the problem. Personal criticism of religion never interested me.
Although...
Alex Kichigin wrote:
the pipeline to create slaves
Slaves in what way? Give the definition.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 29.06.20

Gauguin wrote:
Slaves in what way? Give the definition.
People with more scoresbii thinking, right put brains, a good example is Muslims screaming Allah Akbar and blowing up everything in its path. This is how to break the will of man, that he took his own life just for nothing, for the sake of hype and intimidation. And of course the slaves it says not in the literal sense of the word, slaves at will, and in thinking of his.

G
Gauguin 29.06.20

Alex Kichigin
Against Muslims I certainly have nothing to object, but then give an example of a man with a free mind.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 29.06.20

Gauguin
Well here everyone treats. I personally believe that free thinking is when a person can put themselves in the place of another person, and to draw conclusions, he also epithets to destroy what it in fact does not apply or does not prevent him, he decides that it is better, and certainly not listen to any men with a censer in his hand.

T
The_Black_Wolf 29.06.20

What to do, everywhere. Suggest accept and try not to engage in verbal battles with the fanatics, otherwise you in vain to waste time. I don't recall a single mess in which one side has managed to convince another

G
Gauguin 29.06.20

Alex Kichigin wrote:
he decides that it is better
And how is this process? There's a Muslim decide what is best for him.

A
ALCOT57 29.06.20

I think if you're adequately going to criticize a game that nobody seminulum (just do not write tipo VEDMAK SHIT PATAMUCHTO ME or FAVORITE THIS GAME 1 ARGUMENT THERE is NO VERY 2 GAME the NEW) unfortunately many people just don't know how to criticize and properly explain.

W
Wing42 29.06.20

mr.geymer98 wrote:
I don't recall a single mess in which one side has managed to convince another
I can recall a situation where both sides were banjos and the problem of clashes of opinions and interests has resolved itself.

And here again men sunk to comparative discussion of Christian and Muslim faith. I wonder what a slave today loves whip of their masters: Christian or Muslim?

By the way, a little bit funny, when one subject people are sad about the old times on the PG, when inflamed srachi for no reason, when Boltlock cracked at the seams from the influx of provocateurs and troublemakers, when life was on the boil; then as in another thread sad that people can't Express their criticism justified, deployed and sincerely, so that was a pleasure to watch.
I wonder if I had the right to punish the hypocrites, whom I would have to burn first?

d
devil_leo 29.06.20

Srach-srach!!!

G
Gauguin 29.06.20

Wing42 wrote:
I wonder what a slave today loves whip of their masters: Christian or Muslim?
You derive from thread.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

Children, remember...NOBODY LIKES criticism...FAQ anyone you may say, he cerano does not love her...and she never will...
Such homespun reality of human physiologie...

W
Wing42 29.06.20

Gauguin wrote:
You derive from thread.
And you, too, vykat. Stupid sublimated politeness did not negate aggressive word flows.

A
Apokalipsis113 29.06.20

Srach - it's just a form of dispute on the Internet. There is nothing special, just all the impersonal, and this can nasty to each other to write. Although padmakanthi witnesses perdak roach - it is certainly a special bunch, they are sect with bots, double standards, coprophilia and other improper conduct.

K
Kirlusha 29.06.20

But I've been reminded of a mission from GTA 5, Michael. When it comes to saving his would-be son from the clutches of the dudes who wanted to punish him for trolling in the Internet.
In any case, nobody incite! But I want everybody's a hater - asshole knew that sitting behind the monitor it is easiest to throw shit with impunity! But face-to-face... the tone of the market is immediately replaced! Especially when it turns out that offended and unjustly critically you much stronger than you! Have a conscience! Otherwise the conscience will fuck with you!
Please popravte me if I do something wrong...

W
Wing42 29.06.20

Playshner wrote:
Children, remember...NOBODY LIKES criticism...FAQ anyone you may say, he cerano does not love her...and she never will...
Damn, daddy, I like the criticism in my address, the main thing that it was not boring and was varied, good I have plenty of vices that can be criticized. I like to communicate with knockers more than looking in the mouth sycophants and other upstarts. So here I am, can't help myself, daddy.

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

Blame the Americans and Obama.
And even those who drank the water.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

Wing42
Baby, well you know the saying - you shouldn't... HOOPOE...
This does not mean that you're some kind of bad...it means you're a little bit different... well, about as Conchita Wurst...
and knockers you, probably still ALIVE didn't hurt...not until I saw just bullshit that you have...
Yes, some can criticize you quite positive traits...

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

To criticize must also be able. With arguments. Without a dirt and abuse.
And the main argument is to explain the subject of the dispute, because every opponent it puts its meaning, the result is misunderstanding and pain in the fifth point.

W
Wing42 29.06.20

Playshner
Damn, dad, well things can be, life is so unpredictable. The main thing that the kicker was smart and inventive man who did not want to fire.
Interestingly, dad, and a veiled insult is considered an insult?

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

Wild Rider
To criticize must also be able. With arguments. Without a dirt and abuse.
On PG.OLOLO.