3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 29.06.20 10:59 am

Criticism and PG

I remembered the case as the work of a local Builder commented another. Completely left the user was to blame for the second criticism, for which he apologized and explained that just pointed out a few flaws, not criticized the work.

Attitude to criticism, in particular, on PG actually quite a mass phenomenon. To criticize Activision with their Call of Duty or EA with their former (?) the attitude of the users - in the order of normal things, but it is necessary to address the shortcomings of Battlefields, Subway or, God forbid, the third of the Witcher - evil fans start to burn, lifting the veil of dust. This behavior from the fans, in my opinion, not the color nor fandom, nor the work itself.

Actually the criticism perceive hostility, as if taking it all in. Or not. It did take over a bunch of insults, whether it is a serious analysis or a typical website Analytics divan.

Some nut comes to your site and a wave of euphoria decides to write an article about your favorite game, but it is gradually sinking into yet another manifestation of the syndrome of a duckling (~before the grass was greener). A user can specify that, as his remark immediately subjected to a barrage of disapproval. Of course, not every monochromatic next time you want to make a comment.

There is also Internet and a lot of juzverej are not able to give more than a couple of words about why the game corner - actually it's all two words in a sentence. But the condemnation of sober criticism and the influx racoti you-know-for-what contributed to the destruction of critical layer users, creating the best conditions for the emergence of some MS-Vasi-of Letelier and АлТшКульНава_ГаМиРа_007_2001.

It is necessary to you?
103 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

Spartak_13
I mean to stop? We - any machine-that is, to every minute to update 100500 tabs on the Pehe in the active topics? And we are not 1000 people that like to engage in. The notification system allows a complaint to the moderators as soon as possible to find and remove the post, ban the user or give him the LCD.
Of course, normal moderators will read the correspondence to see has not broken any rules himself, the user who sent the complaint.

There was no such. I personally went to bathe.
There is need to understand. Each moderator is only responsible for their actions. I would write support.

A
AR3E 29.06.20

Wild Rider
Nothing is, you are just wasting time and effort.

I would write support.
It doesn't work. Have repeatedly seen it in person.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.06.20

Wild Rider
your normal moderators protect those who have been registered here for a long time and shines, maybe the Kents and everything. It is a fact.

S
Spartak_13 29.06.20

Wild Rider
Every now and then. Someone is rowdy - cut, without any complaints. I understand that 24-hour vigil is impossible, but to push you to clean is not interesting. But Oh well.

I would write support.
I was in deftly banned. I did not give warnings. Oddly, in such situation, a support trust, isn't it.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.06.20

AR3E
there are not a million employees, they would have to push through and still a couple of things to keep up and not to dig there, and someone who wrote, and who then cut while throwing one in the ban. Hammer dick on these movements, and where there is what to write and plenty of time? or farts so hot? Weird.

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

AR3E
Why did I find it?

L|EMEHTATOP
I'm about the same no hearing nor spirit. Make friends with only 2 moderators with GTA ru, more precisely, one of whom took the moderator icon. Adequate people. Neither of them broke the rules.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.06.20

some body chemogolovka minuses flew not otherwise. As if from minuses I can do.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.06.20

Wild Rider
but the moderators allowed to talk with normal users? I these icons do not rummage, you wrote without thinking, my apologies. I'm outta here until the wind without stones.

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Allowed. I'm one of those moderators who are loyal to the users. You could contact them.

I these icons do not rummage, you wrote without thinking, my apologies. I'm outta here until the wind without the stones.
Lol.

Spartak_13
I was in deftly banned. I did not give warnings.
The first time they were banned?

As something strange in this situation for a support trust, isn't it.
Not weird at all.

S
Spartak_13 29.06.20

Wild Rider
The first time they were banned?
What are you?! I even lost the account. But I never gave warnings. I can say for sure.

Not weird at all.
Lol. The person who was banned many times, complaining about Modera. Stupid situation to think hard.

V
Vaipen 29.06.20

People are different. One can listen to criticism and take it into consideration. The other critic is only the desire to necessitate the kicker rulnick. Saying how well he is sun king and lookalike God and suddenly some filthy peasant dared him to open his mouth and insult him gentle hearing, the obscene sounds.

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

Spartak_13
Application support usually consider other modernizing, not banivka user. And the moderator could just be inattentive. The human factor. To solve such problems, invented feedback. But no, you have to convince yourself that a support will not give any results, because all the moderators are bad.
If you believe that you were banned unfairly, then write to the support stands.

What are you? I even lost the account. But I never gave warnings. I can say for sure.
Well, I forgot the first time to give LCD. But you get banned many times (count) and I am more than sure that get banned deserved.
Well, see. Registration you in 2011, the rules of the site, the idea had a long time to digest. I would and LCD you did not give a direct ban for 3 days for the Mat, for example.

A
AR3E 29.06.20

Wild Rider
A lot of why.

Not weird at all.
Just the same-strange. In your rules it is written about: an avid violators punished harder in single or rare cases - is minimal. De facto comes down but on the contrary - all scudelia flooder provocateurs are dealt four cards, and the rare moments of calm sent to the banks for the flood. Why?

Because you have in the ranks of the people select street. As I struggled with this stupidity among administrators on the resource, but this stupidity does not overcome the people who show indifference. You need to man was and performed the routine work and the quality of this work - it second.

So you impose the sentence if the moderators feel the need, and not because in the rules something written there. Ask user and pashima, the answer pattern: Patamushta rules.

I was here for a month get banned for botovodstvo, a month later was banned for another six months. I don't care what the issue another user had solved your senior years before. The appeal is silent, unbanning -> appeal per person, lemon, but then ignore a whole month. Just one example.

And this all not strange.

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

AR3E wrote:
In your rules it is written about: an avid violators punished harder in single or rare cases - is minimal.
The timing of the ban increased from inveterate violators. Week, three weeks, month, 3 month, year... this is the stiffness. Four cards seen only three, as an exceptional case because of an error. But they are not systemic, rare. Typically, these three cards do not help persistent offenders, they still go to the bathhouse.

About all that you wrote, I'm not going to say anything, because I repeat: I am responsible only for himself, but for his actions.

W
Wing42 29.06.20

AR3E wrote:
...on the resource
You and your resource have? What is it about?

S
Spartak_13 29.06.20

Wild Rider
That's only interested in one thing: the word inattentive moderator is disproportionately higher than the word banned. To prove that modernization was wrong is impossible, and especially when rejoining itself is trying to protect. It is an axiom. You can try to bring to dock in the screenshots, but good moder will edit or even rubbing kom-RII. And that's all.

forgot the first time to give the LCD
If I broke in a row, there would be no complaints. The violations were of a rare har-R. But somehow I fundamentally did not give LCD. Although uzvaram, for the same action and the same recurrence given, but I do not.

write support is
and I am more than sure that get banned deserved

Yeah, and you'll hear the cries deservedly banned. Funny, Yes.

the idea had a long time to learn
Kinda hard to learn the rules that some do not apply.

m
mars766 29.06.20

AR3E
Good stuff. I agree with you. But I think you should have put this material in blogs.

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

Spartak_13 wrote:
That's only interested in one thing: the word inattentive moderator is disproportionately higher than the word banned.
The word inattentive moderator will be worthless, because he will lose his job because it exceeded his authority. But without feedback it is impossible to prove.

You can try to bring to dock in the screenshots, but good moder will edit or even rubbing kom-RII. And that was all.
All actions of the users/modders are saved. Lemon once removed the icon from one user, who ruled the comments for lulz.

Yeah, and you'll hear the cries deservedly banned. Funny.
Will. I can - I do.

As something difficult to learn the rules that some do not apply.
Again, exaggerating.

A
AR3E 29.06.20

Kinda hard to learn the rules that some do not relate to
And when some do they deal with - they cease to work.

mars766
My material was originally housed in Blogs, while different varieties of palatucci, including my posts, not rubbed.

Wing42
How strange it sounded and. Already afraid to answer.

Wild Rider
I saw, but alas - the screenshot to the left on the Kamchatka Peninsula.

S
Spartak_13 29.06.20

Wild Rider
The excess of proving it will. And deliberate inattention is impossible to prove.

who ruled the comments for lulz
And the name of this hero can be found?

Will
Nope, you're not. Enough phrase and I am more than sure that get banned deserved. You are more than sure of what is not seen, only based on the actions of those who may have been inattentive.

Again, exaggerating.
Not at all, I saw it myself, but since the proof I have, that may be an exaggeration.