3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 29.06.20 10:59 am

Criticism and PG

I remembered the case as the work of a local Builder commented another. Completely left the user was to blame for the second criticism, for which he apologized and explained that just pointed out a few flaws, not criticized the work.

Attitude to criticism, in particular, on PG actually quite a mass phenomenon. To criticize Activision with their Call of Duty or EA with their former (?) the attitude of the users - in the order of normal things, but it is necessary to address the shortcomings of Battlefields, Subway or, God forbid, the third of the Witcher - evil fans start to burn, lifting the veil of dust. This behavior from the fans, in my opinion, not the color nor fandom, nor the work itself.

Actually the criticism perceive hostility, as if taking it all in. Or not. It did take over a bunch of insults, whether it is a serious analysis or a typical website Analytics divan.

Some nut comes to your site and a wave of euphoria decides to write an article about your favorite game, but it is gradually sinking into yet another manifestation of the syndrome of a duckling (~before the grass was greener). A user can specify that, as his remark immediately subjected to a barrage of disapproval. Of course, not every monochromatic next time you want to make a comment.

There is also Internet and a lot of juzverej are not able to give more than a couple of words about why the game corner - actually it's all two words in a sentence. But the condemnation of sober criticism and the influx racoti you-know-for-what contributed to the destruction of critical layer users, creating the best conditions for the emergence of some MS-Vasi-of Letelier and АлТшКульНава_ГаМиРа_007_2001.

It is necessary to you?
103 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 29.06.20

Cheburator Founder
Yes, you are not able to do so.

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

Alexfor
Yes, and you too.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

Wing42
You tried to insult me, wearing the veil...???

r
rPeBoJL 29.06.20

the Ana lads who))

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.06.20

I do not offend anyone. I just want you to lose everything most dear and beloved in life and dream of death, but, unable to cope with the fear of eternal emptiness, and not to decide to kill yourself.

r
rPeBoJL 29.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
you're just a paw)

t

rPeBoJL

Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 29.06.20

shaggy in such a fried! it

t

rPeBoJL
at work air conditioning, house fan. Between them hell. Always carry a bottle of water. After walking only 7. Another month of patience and the imitation of the planet Krimatoriya will end

A
Aleksator 29.06.20

Cheburator Founder
but not show off unlike you.

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
I do not offend anyone. I just want you to lose everything most dear and beloved in life and dream of death, but, unable to cope with the fear of eternal emptiness, and not to decide to kill yourself.
Oh my God, another youthful maximalism.

W
Wing42 29.06.20

That is on the background of sweet flowers?

r
rPeBoJL 29.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
Another month of patience and the imitation of the planet Krimatoriya will end
all month.... Mein goth!

Spoiler

S
Spartak_13 29.06.20

Wild Rider wrote:
To criticize must also be able. With arguments. Without a dirt and abuse.
Yeah, and then it's all on you pour. We know were.

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

Spartak_13
What prevents then just ignore this person, not stoop to his level and/or to submit an application for the ban?

A
AR3E 29.06.20

Wild Rider
To criticize must also be able. With arguments. Without a dirt and abuse.
And the main argument is to explain the subject of the dispute, because every opponent it puts its meaning, the result is misunderstanding and pain in the fifth point.
>>>What prevents then just ignore this person, not stoop to his level and/or to submit an application for the ban?

Then it is not clear why ass moving.

S
Spartak_13 29.06.20

Wild Rider
If I'm the man don't salt, then it will feel horrible to you.

send a request for the ban?

Knocking is not for me. And somehow banned me, really the essence of the conflict is not penetrating. So I don't trust you.

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

AR3E
So are the most appropriate interlocutors, opponents in a dispute. Such PG is not yet extinct.

Spartak_13
If I'm the man don't salt, then it will feel awful.
You can merge without offense.

Knocking is not for me.
Friends and rodstvennikov not knock. To complain on the forum - quite normal.

Yes, and somehow I was banned, really in the heart of the conflict is not penetrating.
The essence of the conflict... conflict If you violate the rules, then you share the fate with the instigator of this conflict.

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

Alexfor
but not show off
Yes Yes whatever you say.Do not show off.Well, maybe a little.
Well, quite a bit.

Such PG is not yet extinct
Eternal optimist.

W
Wild Rider 29.06.20

Cheburator Founder
He saw himself participated in the debate. No need to project yourself to others)

S
Spartak_13 29.06.20

Wild Rider
You can merge without offense.
I know.

To complain on the forum
Is it on the forum should not be a person who would like to stop without someone else pointers?

share the fate
There was no such. I personally went to bathe.