3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manty s krovyu 19.10.19 06:09 pm

Is it worth buying? (Far Cry 5)

Hi all.

I apologize for another similar topic, but I am concerned about the question: should I buy Far Cry 5? or is it another clone of Far Cry 3?

Спойлер1999 rubles will pay for the game or it's not worth it?

Spoilerage, a careful passage, passed more than 25 hours?
What swaintech minus there?
102 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenRocket 19.10.19

Yes, it is! No, it's not a clone of Far Cry 3, although some aspects are similar. Here an improved open world, improved combat system, more features, customize your character, new game modes, multiplayer (though it is not played, therefore I can not judge), the picture in the game is pretty awesome, but most importantly, a great optimization.

Z
Zh1VaGo 19.10.19

Well, the game is reminiscent of GTA online. If you love beautiful sandbox that is definitely worth it! 3 not really part of otlichaetsya, and from any other)) But to fill a variety of kotent per sq meter, in my opinion is the best part. There is always something to do.

A
Alexxx0707 19.10.19

The plastic arms of sorrow

V
Viss 19.10.19

You have bonuses in jublee? well, or what games, at least free? For 100 you can buy there for 2K and 1.6 K, while all the shops, bought for 1700 give.
Generally the game is good gameplay extra quests and build-up the reputation of the resistance.

a
asasas123 19.10.19

Manti with blood
If the game was released in 2017 for me would be game of the year, in the category Open world and Shooter for sure. In 2018 I will not say, will have to look at Metro.

P
Phantom2014 19.10.19

If a fan of the series then Yes. It has a lot of humor and funny bear . From cons, remember that it is more improved version 4 .

M
Manty s krovyu 19.10.19

Though still praising the game, but I decided not to take it, as planned something to occupy your time for 3-4 days and on my stove found not passed Primal and Divinity OS 2
I agree that the arguments so-so, but a lot of games not completed)

N
NITROOOOO 19.10.19

arguments above just wrote shit . the game is no different from 4 pieces all the same . Yes, beautiful . yeah beautiful she's beautiful box rules then she is beautiful and again beautiful hmm what else opposed to 4 frequent? HMM hmm HMM yeah seems there are more differences all the same . If you took 4 part 3 times as I like . it is not worth taking . because this game is essentially a Supplement with updated graphs

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.10.19

Manti with blood
Say Yes! Yes, Almighty father!

M
Manty s krovyu 19.10.19

I just don't understand people who minus me and others. Like I'm supposed to fall at the feet of the sake of the game and buy the gold edition, that you were happy with? Nitrooooo right that 5 was apnote gameplay and optimism . From myself I will add that the game is made floor pattern and in the moment I look at the passage and realize that the game is really not much different from the others. However, the count and nature VERY good, but the game became stupidly grinder

I
IlovePS4 19.10.19

NITROOOOO
You do a 5 part of the play?? It is much pererabotannoe in terms of gameplay.

a
agula98 19.10.19

If past liked, Yes. If not, then not worth it.

w
warr1or2 19.10.19

fit buffoon, especially pleased with shooting, screaming about plastic guns, but the ballistics were brought, try to put the automatic rifle sniper scope and shoot the mobs at a distance of 100 meters or more - a bullet flies a certain distance and begins to decline Plavno not flying half the map, and then drops sharply, not to mention that at a great distance the sound of falling possible to determine the shot you the bird or not

b
bakshish 19.10.19

If multiplayer is not interesting, then just buy the activation with a guarantee for 150r. Much of the money is just a game.

D
Deadpool_Di 19.10.19

on the website pay PV (no ads) for 1680 purchased a steam gift), I was delayed, after purchase, set to download, for a half hour I downloaded and started to play, and the coop more interesting and carbon, so the game is worth the money, think of discount to take the sezonka)

L
Leohn 19.10.19

The game is good and fans of the series should definitely play this game. From minuses has noticed only one. AI. Ancharted compared to this game, Skynet, which will take humanity)). In General, the enemies are dumb. And on the side quests They did a good job. It's funny, but at times, we were allowed early access to the game to show only three, because the story will be weaker (like in Skyrim). In the cooperative way to play interesting. In this part of the atmosphere all in the best traditions. This here IMHO.

t
typok12 19.10.19

After AC3, Ubisoft slipped into editions of games for kids onli. For this reason, as rightly where here noticed, they have all the games the same. Utter senseless and merciless unlogic for children 12+.
And how long came Origins, which was engaged in the same pointless photoi. Not even all DLS left.. conveyor plow all however. :D
On YouTube came to the mission with a UFO, and all for not enough. You could do better.. probably could, but why?! This time and money and even think it is necessary, and children and so it goes. :)

S
Sergh7777 19.10.19

Buy.The game is good.

O
Olly-alpha 19.10.19

That awkward moment when you do not see the phrase clone Edge Lights 3 nothing wrong with that. There is a Golden rule: If it works well - don't touch it, let me work. And: the Best is the enemy of the good. In fact, games that from part to part inherit the traditions of the past, usually the longest hold on the market. But when you take developed, tweaked, honed, and refined a series of cut in the sweeping mode rethinking (then someone will say that the game is a clone of the previous section and it is nothing new), then often starts the sadness. And gamers screaming that this MS isn't what we ordered!, criticism and such: the Toy is nothing, but what *series title*?, and developed are: But we wanted to do something new, as you yourself requested! What you again are not satisfied?!
And they say that gamers - the most fucked up and ungrateful category of consumers, which is never to please. And this is also true.
I'm all for that as anyone, but for me, phrases like Yes, it's the same far cry 3/4! - an extra plus to ensure that good still buy. However, we have it costs 60 euros for normal, bare version, not 2,000 rubles, well it already nuances.

t
typok12 19.10.19

Olly-alpha wrote:
There is a Golden rule: If it works well - don't touch it, let me work.
You Ubisoft this rule hint about astashina. )))
I farkray always was. The latter bought also the third match. )
Just before was a normal Assasin in which it was possible to sleep in the campaign mode, and then to relax a bit and mindlessly potresti in farkray in the same gameplay that much as not to be distracted, and then go on to shoot a bunch of 100% in passerine. :D
Therefore, before he was perceived more favorably. It's like the story of Stalker and Cossacks, against the background of the title and the second game kind of like nicho, and even someone tried to play it. )
Now touch just need. You need some serious title, which, under the guise of, you can push Museveni trash for children. And when everything is the same, 12+, and accordingly it is perceived. As AAA game projects from Ubisoft longer perceived.