3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manty s krovyu 19.10.19 06:09 pm

Is it worth buying? (Far Cry 5)

Hi all.

I apologize for another similar topic, but I am concerned about the question: should I buy Far Cry 5? or is it another clone of Far Cry 3?

Спойлер1999 rubles will pay for the game or it's not worth it?

Spoilerage, a careful passage, passed more than 25 hours?
What swaintech minus there?
102 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarakanak 19.10.19

mrdudell17
I have bought the incentive,because when you start the game steam must be turned on and yupley bargain

M
Maksim Grafov 19.10.19

I bought activesky, played up to killing the first boss and got tired of it, I would not buy it. play Kingdom Come: Deliverance or hitmen 2016 pass licescu 100%

R
RTYWD 19.10.19

Maxim Grafov
Spoilerage Kingdom Come: Deliverance or hitmen 2016 propoganda after this Gdon't know how FC5 can be annoying)

M
Maksim Grafov 19.10.19

RTYWD
shit is just edge lights 5 with children's naive plot and dialogue. I personally did not like the game, play does not pull

R
RTYWD 19.10.19

Maxim Grafov
About the Czech Witcher:the empty world,curve a miserable system boevki,much more lame dialogues without any emotions than in FC5,empty character,lame graphics on the 2012,2016 about the Hitman,boring game without Suzette:if you want you can go for the day with tips,the only levels deserve attention,however the game still is not what it is now,so the best that now there is certainly FC5.

l
lyaga11 19.10.19

NO.
more than one of the edge lights! what brutes there I work all the time boot full though burst all the time of death although all skills are open and in the end everything will die!!!! shameful for this and the 500r would not give ! 3 days passed the game there's nothing GOOD in all that was start far cry 4 and play the same !! after the passage there is not a good feeling! rookies allowed!

b
bakshish 19.10.19

150r for the activation is just a game, and someone yells that the game is shit, that farkray a priori not like and they would just pass the game. Everything is simple: love - Love, not love-not love/ don't play.

p
pravda777 19.10.19

bakshish
Oh don't, baby, the game is complete shit, part 3 was cool, and it's the same thing all 0 mutations both

b
bloodbear19 19.10.19

Part 2 was better haha

m
mrdudell17 19.10.19

definitely worth buying!
the game is mega cool
I recommend

G
Gunslinger93 19.10.19

Cost to buy? The answer is if a 3rd part came in, it's worth, and if you liked the 4th it was all the more worth buying. He bought the account uple cheaply, for information, but later will buy as the extra money poyavyatsya in the family budget for the season pass on steam.

c
cheezette 19.10.19

Not worth it, IMHO. I did not feel in the game, no story, no narrative. Pulled out the middle, leaving only the beginning and the end. And yet he was made mute, it speaks about the careless and negligent in the development of the game.

D
DEDGAMER 19.10.19

Still have not activation for 150,and the full version with 20% discount(1600),played a little while,like anything, well, I think like in Assasin's tired of similar tasks to perform,in a word, sandbox,and more would look in 3rd person,but unfortunately in any game this series this was not as far as I remember,and then choose a character and see how it looks in the geympleyya can't.

P. S
Okay, after 8 days will be a new God of War ,that would be cool!Cook grandma!

a
albertovich82 19.10.19

of course is much better than the fourth part!! I bought and have no regrets, took uple for 1600 rubles with a 20% discount, which is very convenient!

I
I0PuK 19.10.19

After 19 Days Cracked by CPY, download pirates of the demo in the next currentmarket

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 19.10.19

it is not worth it...

d
davidrf 19.10.19

As for me - worth it! Even now, after After 19....
I do not regret a single drop.

Z
Zhizn dermo 19.10.19

And swing not even worth it. Such nonsense graphics and soap...

D
DEDGAMER 19.10.19

And do not play games ,do something useful)

l
lndeterminate 19.10.19

How is 1999 rubles should pay for the game?