3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manty s krovyu 19.10.19 06:09 pm

Is it worth buying? (Far Cry 5)

Hi all.

I apologize for another similar topic, but I am concerned about the question: should I buy Far Cry 5? or is it another clone of Far Cry 3?

Спойлер1999 rubles will pay for the game or it's not worth it?

Spoilerage, a careful passage, passed more than 25 hours?
What swaintech minus there?
102 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 19.10.19

I was always toad smothers to buy disposable games that do not want to re-take and that do not last very long.
With all the prettiness of the game it's boring and fun in it is exactly the time to go through it is ridiculous.

M
Metis163 19.10.19

Still, after a couple of days on the pirates bought the gold version. With all the cons this is a rare case when these games should be supported.
And sracha. Who does not like or boring. Advise projects in your understanding 10 out of 10. Not necessarily AAA. Just curious without popliteus and srach

A
AspireM_3400 19.10.19

Metis163, support you, too, would have bought if money chickens do not peck like this and do zabugorie the bourgeoisie. They are just the bulk of the support for producers of games. And the former CIS countries prefer not to buy and use the pirates, especially if the price of litsuhi rolls.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 19.10.19

If you want to have some fun with a friend for a few evenings over the network, I think is worth taking. But if only interested in the single, and the principle of passed and forgotten, then definitely pirates.

b
borman 19.10.19

In the beginning within 2 hours of playing this game, but then was one long monotony, the game seemed even worse than the previous parts. In General I do not recommend.

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 19.10.19

Not worth buying, better download pirates play and all play at once, to pass, to forget, to remove.

r
rpv653 19.10.19

This is a game that worth to buy. At least to such fantastic games coming out in the future!

r
rpv653 19.10.19

Nikolay Smirnov 123
Such games rarely play, once, well razvezh like retards, well, they are everywhere....

N
Nikita_Buyanov 19.10.19

Mod for ФК4, played 3 hours, was removed.
Even before ФК3 very far.

That would be a great pity if you would have bought.

M
Mickey-Mouse 19.10.19

The game is short. If only buy and wait for DLC.
Well, or with a friend to run together.
And pirate be enough if you are interested in the story.

D
Dema 80 19.10.19

currently, games with similar graphs and at the proper level just no... this is about 18 year yet...I'm not talking about the plot and so on...

D
Dema 80 19.10.19

rpv653 wrote:
This is a game that worth to buy.
rpv653 wrote:
Such games rarely play
demand creates supply and not Vice versa

s
slawok76 19.10.19

Compared with the pirates: worth to buy... Well, at your discretion. I'm not sure why.

t
the endless misanthropy o 19.10.19

AXT, is a game from yubisoft. Buy the first the edge of the headlight, if the desire is so overwhelming, the incentive is 600 RUB. You litsuha 5th edge lights will be useful exactly the same as the 1st.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.10.19

Why buy if you can download, LEL.

K
Kukareka 19.10.19

Manti with blood
And why the heck to buy when you can download?)))))

M
Mickey-Mouse 19.10.19

Tula Potsik
Network card, mainly from it buy well, there are still repulsed taking in the shops on wheels)

S
STRYKER385 19.10.19

So I don't know, well I went and all! Aitia her how much spent once Neto. Not worth the money! Better YouTube walkthrough to see!

D
DayPsycho 19.10.19

Worth it!! Now in UPLAY it for 999!! and if there is 20% of skidoos, that 799 !! Class!

d
dimik280888 19.10.19

for 499 rubles at the discount of 75% worth it.