3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manty s krovyu 19.10.19 06:09 pm

Is it worth buying? (Far Cry 5)

Hi all.

I apologize for another similar topic, but I am concerned about the question: should I buy Far Cry 5? or is it another clone of Far Cry 3?

Спойлер1999 rubles will pay for the game or it's not worth it?

Spoilerage, a careful passage, passed more than 25 hours?
What swaintech minus there?
102 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 19.10.19

typok12
Don't play assassins, not my thing at all, so I don't know how things are there. But the conveyor is called far cry me personally more than satisfied. Always roughly know what to expect, and if it is the soul of a game in the series will go, the money spent will not be sorry. Will start to cut, will lead on the wishlist of those same old will kill a series. Those who shout that they are something new give (what is new - you don't know, plot, setting and gameplay elements are clearly not enough of them), will throw developers sucked because far cry was not acting like yourself. Well, that they understand everything and are not conducted.

t
typok12 19.10.19

Olly-alpha
Oh well. Frankly, you manual grisly liked licking the screen on the other hand, STE's so nyashno. xd))
And nicho that in the real world, with such tenderness you die from the smell first, then with fear.. or all at the same time. :D)
But I finally wrote something about serious projects. :)

M
Magnum 500 19.10.19

No need to buy, spend money on a girl! Series farkraya ended at the first part, all that comes later - just a beautiful boevichkov without their own names

H
Hanzo666 19.10.19

Magnum 500
This interest in the games in the series you have ended on the first part, but not the series itself. As well as many happened to Need for speed - after the second underground or Most wanted.
And the more stupid of the Council to spend money still need to search.

D
Dema 80 19.10.19

Magnum 500 wrote:
spend money on the girl
such a cheap look still have

S
SNAKE_obanze 19.10.19

Magnum 500
Series farkraya ended at the first part of - I COMPLETELY agree!

M
Magnum 500 19.10.19

Hanzo666
If 2-3-4-5 farkrai at least one million was similar to the first, the interest would not have ended. But this is a fundamentally different game.
If you stupid not the fact that others too

H
Hanzo666 19.10.19

Magnum 500
Well, we came to the agreement that ended that your interest in her and not the series itself. Here the situation is individual, as with your advice - if for you it is over, not the fact that and for others too.

C
ConstantineK12 19.10.19

I think it's worth to buy!

C
CreMat0ry 19.10.19

I do not recommend

F
Folko-ven 19.10.19

Tried it,didn't come.Got the money back.

J
JackalSTV 19.10.19

Before buying I want to know about animals, very annoyed in Fra cry 3 and 4 of the snake. whether they are in 5th of Far Cry?

a
alexandr1988 19.10.19

Magnum 500
Series FC started with 2 pieces, and the first reborn in Crysis. If you're interested, where I would go FC, had he remained in the hands of Kraytek, just look at the Crysis series.

M
Masky76 19.10.19

JackalSTVне met.

A
Affekt77 19.10.19

JackalSTV wrote:
whether they are in 5th of Far Cry?
There, but are rare.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 19.10.19

DenRocket
however, it is a 100% clone of the third part)

a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

- "And today in tomorrow not all can watch. Rather watch can not just all, few people can do it."
СпойлерFar Cry 5: Gold Edition [v 1.05] (2018) PC | Repack by xatab ?

i
insel260 19.10.19

Good toy, not without bugs of course, but who don't?
A lot of things in the game, if you do not use fast movements and play on high difficulty, the game will spend more than 70 hours.
Plus, after the passage, you can reset the progress to capture bases and to increase their complexity. There is still arcade mode - create your own personalized cards for the cartoon.
In General, the game is worth the money, given that soon will spread patches, fixes, and even DLS funny... In General, the purchase is worth it!

m
muxammad-ing 19.10.19

the pirates no one has found yet?)

s
serega1121 19.10.19

I'm the same all think to take not to take! Far Cry 3, I was happy, the 4th much smaller, because virtually the same thing.
If copy-paste here again what is the point, or still something else? Say extra interesting.