3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manty s krovyu 19.10.19 06:09 pm

Is it worth buying? (Far Cry 5)

Hi all.

I apologize for another similar topic, but I am concerned about the question: should I buy Far Cry 5? or is it another clone of Far Cry 3?

Спойлер1999 rubles will pay for the game or it's not worth it?

Spoilerage, a careful passage, passed more than 25 hours?
What swaintech minus there?
102 Comments
Sort by:
a
atmaROZ 19.10.19

Olly-alpha
That awkward moment when you do not see the phrase clone Edge Lights 3 nothing wrong
Yes, this is the best that I would like to hear about the new Far Cry, especially when you realize that if graphically 4th was even steeper, you 5-I alone got...
In the game in addition to the ambient setting to change really nothing. Just a change of scenery, a scene of action. Which is superimposed on the usual pattern.
The only thing that would, would modify the story in terms of plot and pay attention to the theme of the German occupation (this idea becomes obsessive, but she has a bomb capacity))
Spoilert it would be possible to create intrigue in terms of solving the mystery of the secret developments and projects, even easy share of mysticism in the spirit of RTCW (but very sparingly, without unnecessary fantasisin, in connection with the story missions on the bases of division of the paranormal, where it would be difficult to penetrate, and only in the second half of the game, for the preservation and the gradual deployment of the intrigue as in RTCW)
Although the elements of mysticism should be used in Far Cry with caution as perfectly working template with the carelessness of resort areas and cleaning up bases on enemy territory requires a balanced approach to the slightest steps off of the beaten path.

U
UnrealTournament777 19.10.19

in the story there is a mission in which HS baked some herbs with a purple screen, runs and kills all the power of thought? and it has become a tradition in every part of

O
Olly-alpha 19.10.19

typok12
You're not very smart in General, right? Well, it happens. I do not understand what you're saying, what about licking the screen. Apparently, something personal from you. Go with peace, conversation with you is over. :)

атмаROZ. wrote:
In the game in addition to the ambient setting to change really nothing. Just a change of scenery, a scene of action. Which is superimposed on the usual pattern.
The only thing that would, would modify the plot
Well, with this I agree. Developed and so make minor changes - removed the tower, finished (or is removed) Kraft, introduced some new gameplay elements, but I have no idea what this there is nothing new! yelling people what they need to do. New setting, new characters, new story... What's missing? Apparently, they want a completely different game, and not far cry.

t
typok12 19.10.19

атмаROZ. wrote:
5-I certainly have...
Graphically it is better. How long is it out Origins, and here in comparison, HDR is not correct, in consequence of which the cut scenes are not much better. The rest is about the same myltsa enough. Apparently something loosened., maybe it was meant to.

атмаROZ. wrote:
In the game in addition to the ambient setting to change really nothing. Just a change of scenery, a scene of action.
By and large it did. But, even in this downgrade. If earlier events were taking place on some island where narkokarteli worked their iniquity, kept the local population in slavery, etc, that is was kind of could be here uh. State of the United States, specifically Montana, from the very beginning, the local junkie chase through the forest a Federal Marshal. It's not even fiction, but from the field of morbid. Very interesting are the sales figures of this cranberry in the United States. :D)

Olly-alpha wrote:
not very smart in General, right?
Said the girl papaya on ФК5. :)

J
Just-Nick 19.10.19

typok12 wrote:
State of the United States, specifically Montana, from the very beginning, the local junkie chase through the forest a Federal Marshal. It's not even fiction, but from the field of morbid
Buddy you can see not familiar with the history of the United States. Read about the sect,the religious community and supporters of armed self-defense in the United States,you'll be surprised how many incidents were in different States. One story in Waco only that was worth: killed by police and ATF,and about 70 people of the religious community. Even mini-series of 6 episodes filmed on real events of this story,look at the way the Tragedy in Waco against this background, the story of far cry you will not find it so fantastic.

t
typok12 19.10.19

Adik-rus wrote:
One story in Waco only that was worth: killed by police and ATF,and about 70 people of the religious community.
Exactly.
Ever wonder why the US, in the presence of 270млн trunks from the public, meetings are held without a weapon? Just think, poshukayte information. ))
And in such a situation, as in the game, on the same day would be caught up NAT.guard closed State, and if he was playing in the forests of these stoned cultists, while the latter would not have shot. Sobsna the described case is quite revealing. So Sha cient you're not familiar with the history and US law. )

D
DarknessStorm 19.10.19

to buy or not to buy... do not tell. Wait for the pirates from day to day, swing and play safely. and 1999r better to spend more usefully.

A
AlexHDfix 19.10.19

DarknessStorm
as an option, but it costs 1600r in uplay, if you play any old or given free of charge game and score 100 bonus for a 20% discount

K
Konrad Marburg 19.10.19

Fans of happy ends like me - no.

V
Valeriy Shershakov 19.10.19

AlexHDfix
how to apply this discount do not understand? I have 110

m
mrdudell17 19.10.19

DarknessStorm
how do you play multiplayer? well this is one of the main chips FC.
I have a question: is it True that the Incentive is not achivok from FC5? And Yupley they are?

T
Tarakanak 19.10.19

mrdudell17
In no incentive,in yupley is

N
Nikolay Ololay 19.10.19

Of course you should buy. One of the best parts in the series

G
GGame 19.10.19

I basically climbed all the forums, read the reviews. Even the incentive of the ratings are positive and not thinking long I bought the game and have no regrets...

m
meagarry 19.10.19

worth it. the game is excellent. in addition, this spring does not particularly generous with the releases.

m
mrdudell17 19.10.19

Tarakanak
throw plz a screenshot of the achievements in Jublee

T
Tarakanak 19.10.19

mrdudell17
Here
Spoiler

m
mrdudell17 19.10.19

Tarakanak
Thank you.
By the way, stimovsky version of F12 for screenshots

T
Tarakanak 19.10.19

mrdudell17
Works for me,but it saves in the folder yupley and the incentive in the box after you exit the game shows

m
mrdudell17 19.10.19

Tarakanak
You have 2 version of the game or what?