3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20 02:04 pm

The Witcher 4. The way I see you. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, after long discussions in blogs, I began to wonder how many opinions and preferences goes in your circles regarding the story continue in the 4th Witch. Not so important that he dunno when will be released, because from this point of view the main most of you still will not change, but on the basis of your desires as a fan of the Witcher society as a whole, and to build a course in the development of the game. Because the level of support their ideas for CD Projekt really important. And after a certain period of time, let it be to Cyberpunk'and or after, we can see the unobtrusive surveys from individuals in the Studio If it came out the 4th part, which we don't no more idea, no matter how you saw it??..
Just like your option (sort of voting).

250 Comments
Sort by:
P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

a) Want the passage for the Vesemira, and to see the beginning vadimchik schools..

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

b) I Want to book the plot moved in.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

c) Want a new story within the universe of the Witcher, with a new character.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

d) I Want the passage for Cirillo, as it is the second most important character after Geralt.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

e) I don't care what the developers said, I just want a new adventure of Geralt of Rivia.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

f) Your exotic option (in the comments).

d
dimakozhanov 29.06.20

h) Tell what did Vesemir, Lambert and Eskel while Geralt was busy with Affairs in Vizim (The Witcher 1).

O
Old_Nick 29.06.20

In option C) I would also add subparagraphs:
C1) a New character - another Witcher

O
Old_Nick 29.06.20

C2) new character - a sorcerer/sorceress/druid Skellige

O
Old_Nick 29.06.20

C3) a new character - an ordinary person/creature without magical abilities (dandelion, Zoltan, etc.)

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Old_Nick
We all understand that this is impossible?

W
WarMachine2 29.06.20

g) the idea of complete extinction of dragons in the world of the Witcher is not stressed nor Sapkowski, no CD Project. So it is possible to arrange their return, but then it will be a second Skyrim.

G
G.O.A.T 29.06.20

I've read the books and played the game because another character for myself will not accept, I too used to Geralt, so I want to see the plot of the book in the game, in fact you can get 1 of the trilogy, and even more games.
There is another option 1 is to take 1 of the endings of the Witcher 3. I would be interested to play in such a setting - CRIS Empress, granting partial autonomy to the North and makes a big mistake. Brewing intrigues, conspiracies, etc.
This somehow Geralt learns that in Kovir, etc, etc Can come up with many, but for me, acceptable only a continuation of the series.
New Witcher? Young? Except in the case of Geralt's mentor, and not... SPS

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

G. O. A. T
But is it too risky for developers to take one and discard the other endings, causing the wrath of the fans?

O
Old_Nick 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar ...We all understand that this is impossible?...
Why?!
Buttercup - ready Csny class bard and stories it is no less Geralt can be built. And finally escape from the bindings to the books ;). IMHO - series do not have enough side view ;)
Honestly, some fed up wizards (paladins ;) ) I would like another class ;)

M
Marksman1231 29.06.20

Don't know what to choose. And it would be interesting to see the emergence of vadimchik schools, and their sunset. It can be done as endings start learning Geralt the Vesemira. But it is also interesting to see the events described in the books, including the Season of lightnings.

M
Malderon 29.06.20

Z) will not continue

M
Marksman1231 29.06.20

Old_Nick
Well, with Buttercup and stealth can stir up.He...
Spoileron in the end

L
Levokos 29.06.20

First, let the official launch of Blood and Wine, only then we can talk further about the plot for the next part.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Old_Nick
But the game is about wizards, anyway. If you even do without the jokes about the Buttercup, the availability to select multiple classes with different characteristics and form of the narrative, will only be to the detriment of the quality of the game.