3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20 02:04 pm

The Witcher 4. The way I see you. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, after long discussions in blogs, I began to wonder how many opinions and preferences goes in your circles regarding the story continue in the 4th Witch. Not so important that he dunno when will be released, because from this point of view the main most of you still will not change, but on the basis of your desires as a fan of the Witcher society as a whole, and to build a course in the development of the game. Because the level of support their ideas for CD Projekt really important. And after a certain period of time, let it be to Cyberpunk'and or after, we can see the unobtrusive surveys from individuals in the Studio If it came out the 4th part, which we don't no more idea, no matter how you saw it??..
Just like your option (sort of voting).

250 Comments
Sort by:
P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

SpartanSoap
Here is missed. Was already interested. But in any case they were looking for employees newly versed in the world of the Witcher? It turns out planning a very long, slow job.

N
Nekit9401 29.06.20

Would like to see the revival of the schools and wizards in particular, would like to see the main character, a young newly-dead teacher who would become Geralt.
And slightly off topic, I would love to see a decent series based on the books, such as HBO or AMC.

S
Straiff 29.06.20

Nekit9401
I read somewhere a couple of months ago that HBO has filed a letter with the request to the adaptation of the Witcher. And even the signatures came pouring in from people...

N
Negih 29.06.20

Straiff
The film also announced about the witch, what are you guys

A
Anderson777- 29.06.20

I don't even know about that you can still think of 4-the Witcher

A
Anderson777- 29.06.20

Of course we would love for CRIS to play,or at least Supplement made chtoli )

V
VaultBoy29 29.06.20

Want that the main character was a witch who decided to recreate the school of the wolf (maybe even Ernabella, they are the same with Geralt in 3 parts talking about what they have to think about the reception of newcomers); I would Like meeting with old characters (maybe even with Geralt and Yennifer/Triss ( depending on who you chose in part 3).

C
Ciri 29.06.20

I want the main character in Witcher 4 was CRIS) and at the beginning of this little survey type what you did and what an ending You had in the Witcher 3 ), then the background , for example , what did CRIS and Geralt all the time, etc. and it would be cool if Geralt left the game in the role of mentor and teacher CRIS as when it was Vesemir.
This is my personal opinion :) who considers also put + , but if you have something to add , then write under the comments, I will read :)

D
Devilor 29.06.20

As it is not sad, but I don't see any how. Because it simply will not. As has already been said a hundred times Projects....
the pain and anguish....Waiting for Blood and Wine....goodbye to your favorite game....

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Devilor
Like they of course did not. But wait and see.

M
Mercurionio 29.06.20

Devilor
They talked about the history of Geralt. And so in this universe does not plow a field. Possible other heroes in other places to create. The same Sericania or Ophir. You can take the story of an ordinary man / young magician, but in the game world. While the gray-haired man kicks the monsters, you deal with conspiracies, hunt local game and all that. The world is huge, and showed a piece.

W
Wiezdmin 29.06.20

Always wanted to look at the world of Andrzej Sapkowski through the eyes of a magician, what it's like to be like Azar Yaved,Savella, Triss Merigold,, Jennifer of Vengerberg and all other sorcerers and witches, why not change actually the protagonist and make a brand new and that magician. After all, where the nose is not sun all around magic and it's all because of the magic to revolve around it and around it! And let Geralt bathes in a warm bath and resting, how many it can be torture then? Just as there are those who madly like Geralt, and the world to the star at all..

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 29.06.20

The game the Witcher, where the main character is a magician? As you previously thought?

A
Aleksandr2242 29.06.20

Mercurionio
why Geralt should not be sent to the same Sericania or Ophir? Or something else the world of the Witcher as a huge.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

The Witcher as a game and a book specifically tells the story about the killer monsters. You can change the main character, but the occupation of the hero is the basis and the highlight of this universe. There is a quite good series of TES and Dragon Age where you can play with magic.

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 29.06.20

In vain the dispute spread
The story of Geralt closed - fact
Game in this universe will still be

He could be anyone. It will be a completely new story

S
SpartanSoap 29.06.20

A new hero, with its history and name (still written a character outweighed in me creating a character), a hundred years of commercials after the events of the Wild Hunt.

Prequels do not want, because that's where the image of the hero is already formed, and with Geralt we can influence its development, even though it was formed.

s
slydogobeya 29.06.20

No difference.Just did the same developers.

g
gerupt 29.06.20

Wiezdmin wrote:
Always wanted to look at the world of Andrzej Sapkowski through the eyes of a magician, what it's like to be like Azar Yaved,Savella, Triss Merigold,, Jennifer of Vengerberg and all other sorcerers and witches, why not change actually the protagonist and make a brand new and that magician. After all, where the nose is not sun all around magic and it's all because of the magic to revolve around it and around it!
Actually, in the world of the Witcher sorcerers and their magic actually represent evil. All the main antagonists of Geralt in the books that the games are sorcerers. Essno such a GG even for RPG's darkfantasy will not work. And not to be a magician to run over a dozen coins on forests.

d
draug1986 29.06.20

Wiezdmin
the game is called the Witcher and play for the sorcerer that kind of nonsense?I think it is necessary to release the Witcher to rest and wait for cyberpunk