3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20 02:04 pm

The Witcher 4. The way I see you. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, after long discussions in blogs, I began to wonder how many opinions and preferences goes in your circles regarding the story continue in the 4th Witch. Not so important that he dunno when will be released, because from this point of view the main most of you still will not change, but on the basis of your desires as a fan of the Witcher society as a whole, and to build a course in the development of the game. Because the level of support their ideas for CD Projekt really important. And after a certain period of time, let it be to Cyberpunk'and or after, we can see the unobtrusive surveys from individuals in the Studio If it came out the 4th part, which we don't no more idea, no matter how you saw it??..
Just like your option (sort of voting).

250 Comments
Sort by:
P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Playersaharan
Stribogg
And, well, Yes, from certain important quest turns there is little change in the game world. Well, you can certainly blame it on their nonlinearity and the many possible scenarios . I, too, in addition to 2 cases: as the people of the Baron began to rape and Rob people after his departure, and the change of scenery in the White Garden after winning tamaraw\of radovid - saw nothing.

Yes, it would be great if you guys worked on this moment, the desire to try different plot points, and so that after passing the DOS.the plot didn't feel a sort of void (including to deal with, Jennifer\Triss to Shani example, which does not disappear after the passage of hearts of stone, give a few dialogues, etc). Well, it certainly is, if they are no longer going to involve witches, Buttercup, CRIS in new additions that would be very disappointing and annoying (no CRIS, I understand).

M
Mad_est 29.06.20

If cyberpunk shot, then you can try to create a sandbox in the world of the Witcher. I think Cd project will be able to compete with the others.

S
Straiff 29.06.20

The world to make the game more colorful and interesting. So it would be logical to take another witch for the lead role. Also it would be great to it to configure. Including the school in which he studied. And of course its prehistory for each school, special skills and features for each school and any unique quests associated with the school, not limited to the armor sets.
After what Geralt has done in the world, so many variations that there eventually could happen. Also had a second Pair of Spheres, and therefore witches Oh as needed)

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Straiff
In General, Yes. I think the developers not just organized a new insight into the world of monsters. As you know, at the time of the events described, the beast was mostly wiped out, and except in the red book were not included, and the era of jademacalla came to an end. With a new pair of spheres and a new threat, there is an incentive for the revival of their schools. But too much variability (selection of schools, classes, abilities) will not benefit the quality of the game.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
In this direction you can step on, and generally to begin to move away from and so are not particularly canonical canons of the Saga Sapkowski ( sorry for taftalogiyu))), and to do generally what a new school of wizards, where girls take ( with a sandbox), and, Yes, using experience Cyberpunk, where, as I understand it, a sandbox but with a story quests to do in the universe of the Witcher free choice of schools-gender-appearance avatar , well, next, by all the canons already sandbox to RPG)))

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Stribogg
I think the poles have begun the recruitment of staff, including well-versed in the novels by Sapkowski, not in order to deviate from this Canon) and for me, lower plot element, turning the game legimacy Skyrim, can not go in her favor, because we loved the game because of elegant narrative. Given that CD Projekt Red just like anyone else, be interesting and unusual stories, then let aktsentiruete this will give us a real person with a vivid story, albeit linear, and not a nameless idol, but of course with the ability to edit the appearance to your taste, as it should be.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
It is not the topic, but also as a Project, don't see anyone who could create the universe the Arrow of Roland deskana Saga of the Dark Tower by Stephen king to Film.. so no one took ( like the Witcher), and worlds of there are just fascinating, the history is awesome, and a lot of action.. those Who have read, I think I perfectly understand, from the Dark tower would make a great series of games in the style of the Witcher, eh, if that suddenly someone will do it, I'll take that then, seen it all...)))

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Stribogg
The main thing that after Cyberpunk 2077 they immediately went back to the Witcher. And so, it really is a lot to leverage, including from other universes.

M
Molarky24 29.06.20

if the Witcher 4 comes out then obyazatelno buy and pass it!I'm just not a fan of this series,and the first 2-part is not played,only heard, in my childhood I only played Gothic and oblivion.and about the witch only heard.but still decided to try 3 of play,and I just fell in love with this game. so many cool characters. not in the series of Gothic and Tesa. it will throw after such a successful game. I would not like. like separate artists for the characters. not one game I have not seen such beautiful girls characters.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

To film so no one took ( like the Witcher)
movie Witcher is however. dark tower the current explanation is that my so was the same.
and on a subject that
I think that if developers do the Witcher will have a new character to enter custom
preclude young veclachi it is unlikely. but can however. I think it will scare part of the audience
the adventures of a pair of warlocks out there I it to me caicco losing and boring option would be
play for some of a wizard who let's say wants to potyrili the secrets of the witches it is as if the game will change. it turns out some mercenary who will be without a reasonable cause for the monsters hunts DC for alchemical parts for crafting is. some not difficult to cope with the animals.
adventure young tight chain, then Boo.

V
Vladislav Nikitenko 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
I want option d

N
Nhilium 29.06.20

How do I see a Witcher 4? I fully trust cd project red developers have turned a great game and a great addition, the latter more will be released soon and am sure it will be no worse than the original. Sure if years later they want to make Witcher 4 and they with the same awe will do as the Witcher 3, the new part will be great and will be game of the year in which a 2020 to the year :D

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Nhilium
2020-the year for me, too close to the release, per se, at least and the announcement of a new part. Consider, five years pass after the Wild Hunt, if you take in may 2015.

N
Nhilium 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar

I don't care when they will do it and whether at all to do. Salonit too bad. I got a lot of pleasure from the Witcher 3 and even dlc. And one more thing will be great. And if you frivolity, in the new part you should bring to the game is really something new, for the story of Geralt ended in the 3rd part.

G
Galahad 29.06.20

I've read the books and played all the parts, I'd like to see a new Pair of Spheres or in the effects as a heap of new creatures and genocide, which they want, then when the wizards died out and people didn't need them. And when men again remember about them will be the last of the old witch, whether it is Geralt or a new character. It would be interesting, I think.

k
kazak119 29.06.20

the answer is simple. we will not see the Witcher 4ри! it's sad!

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

kazak119
Hmm, a Troll?

k
kazak119 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
immerse yourself in the world of his imagination and try from there never to return. bye!

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

kazak119
It is absurd to hear about fantasies from someone who himself does not bother to run a little bit through the eyes and download statements game Studio about a possible sequel. Goodbye.

S
SpartanSoap 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
no, later. Long ago it was reported that the poles had plans for three AAA project, two of which, the Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk. So in 2020 the unnamed