3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20 02:04 pm

The Witcher 4. The way I see you. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, after long discussions in blogs, I began to wonder how many opinions and preferences goes in your circles regarding the story continue in the 4th Witch. Not so important that he dunno when will be released, because from this point of view the main most of you still will not change, but on the basis of your desires as a fan of the Witcher society as a whole, and to build a course in the development of the game. Because the level of support their ideas for CD Projekt really important. And after a certain period of time, let it be to Cyberpunk'and or after, we can see the unobtrusive surveys from individuals in the Studio If it came out the 4th part, which we don't no more idea, no matter how you saw it??..
Just like your option (sort of voting).

250 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arrow666 29.06.20

I want something associated with elves or world of theirs ancient ruins and so on in the main role Cirilla is most suitable as it has the ability to travel the worlds , There probably is not current I am interested in the world of the elves a lot of puzzles puzzle ...

G
G.O.A.T 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
and that developed done before? What we did in the previous parts only echoed...

a
arman.egoyan.5 29.06.20

IT'S NOT OUT YET

W
Wraith_Soul 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
dimakozhanov
That would be interesting

S
Sugar_coffee 29.06.20

Yeah, Buttercup, the Purple avenger.

K
Krrrva 29.06.20

Way back when there was a pair of spheres and to play for one of the first warlocks

V
Vaipen 29.06.20

Want a game-style Mafia salamanders. And about Buttercup in the style of the Bard Teils can DIN gash. You can make a continuation of the 1st part after the storming of the school and tell about the adventures of other Persians.

d
dimakozhanov 29.06.20

Sushi
Yeah, Buttercup, the Purple avenger.
Rather, Purple chatterbox.

d
djjack 29.06.20

No! Want better, so the Witcher 3 was supplemented by a pair of massive story DLC with new regions, after that, Blood and Wine.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

djjack
Most of those that are still in progress Blood and Wine were thrown on Cyberpunk, so it is unlikely.

R
Ryogi Shiki 29.06.20

Want to Cirillo to play . She's got cool abilities . Well, jump in time and space

V
VaRRkan2258 29.06.20

I think you can do a sort of get-togethers. Each character (Geralt, Zoltan, dandelion) tells his story with the comments of others. Thus the world becomes livelier and more diverse. And random events can easily prescribe adding the desire to pass the game again. As an example, Geralt talks about the contract for the Wyvern, but Buttercup says as well sat before Geralt and now instead of a fight all the charm of a drunken fight. Or Zoltan tells how he heard the sounds of battle, and the Witcher gets some unexpected help.

g
glYA60Cdf 29.06.20

If the game the Witcher is essentially linear, then why not transfer all the important plot points from the book to the game - but to do so in a competent and awesome to be significantly better than the original!

In my opinion it is a good idea, and the story of cirilla is likely to be only a huge DLS for vitcher 3, with 50 hours of game play, I know that heart of stone and blood and wine is all that can now give us the Polish Studio, but still hope that they will not abandon the story zirilli - even if they then let them drop after the release of DLS blood and wine washed down with a more functional editor for vitcher 3 - so that users are able to create a story of Cyrille and other characters from the universe of the Witcher!

g
glYA60Cdf 29.06.20

maybe I'm wrong and the fact that now is this is drop dead-gorgeous - but still would like to see in the game the book version of the story of the Witcher

you do realize that this is going to be great!

then why not create a petition in support of this idea? after the release of DLS blood and wine, the Polish Studio will be engaged in only patches well, or some sort of PR company

r
regeger 29.06.20

Podvipodvertov
Oh kids - hataraki. Perelegans, comrade!

d
djjack 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
Most of those that are still in progress Blood and Wine were thrown on Cyberpunk, so it is unlikely.

Big part of that is not all, and I think if this DLC is successful, then the poles, it will be possible to convince a petition a couple of add-ons, as they're the ones who always listened to the voice of the people, unlike any Yubisoft, Blizzard, EA or Rockstar.

i
icebear2 29.06.20

Want more adventures for Geralt, the end is not yet. :)

D
Ded MastDay 29.06.20

While leading the plot of the novel. Place your bets, gentlemen.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

djjack
I think they rather will further enhance this expansion and its crammed with so many surprises. After all, they are not frail financed and stimulated. For example, there was a news:

d
djjack 29.06.20

Putnik_Dirar
Yes, the news that I remember) Well, as they say, Your words would be Yes to the ears of Ilinskomu and Kicinska :-)