3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20 02:04 pm

The Witcher 4. The way I see you. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, after long discussions in blogs, I began to wonder how many opinions and preferences goes in your circles regarding the story continue in the 4th Witch. Not so important that he dunno when will be released, because from this point of view the main most of you still will not change, but on the basis of your desires as a fan of the Witcher society as a whole, and to build a course in the development of the game. Because the level of support their ideas for CD Projekt really important. And after a certain period of time, let it be to Cyberpunk'and or after, we can see the unobtrusive surveys from individuals in the Studio If it came out the 4th part, which we don't no more idea, no matter how you saw it??..
Just like your option (sort of voting).

250 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 29.06.20

But Yes, the Wild Hunt and could use a couple additions, the closing lines of the previous parts (I'm talking about Truly and Saskia). Well, it would be nice to gash Geralt's flashbacks about his service in the Wild Hunt, especially as originally the Project had planned their appearance in the game, but later refused from this idea.

L
Leha-Bratan- 29.06.20

shtob want star wars in this universe suffered.

u
u3epJlu 29.06.20

Since Geralt can jump to Esquel. His story is not really described anywhere, he can come up with many interesting adventures (not as Geralt of course, without the salvation of the world, but with interesting local conflicts). Well, or Lambert. Or, eventually, in other schools, to come up with guys.)

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

If we speak about the Witcher 4, the most logical, doable, Hooray take fans all the same there'll be another continuation of the series. The sequence of steps for all 3 parts, this is a very cool, gives developers the ability still from scratch to invent a whole new line, and continue existing, and therefore - to make the same successful part. Yes, there were words about the fact that Geralt's story is finished, but things change)) In part 3 there are 3 main versions of the ending, all you can use them in 4 pieces that will be well accepted by the community of the Witcher. Bad option you can beat that CRIS later still appears somewhere out there, But the death of Geralt as it is also open to question, in General - just another story about Geralt, with a completely new locations and with some new qualities of the main character events through 10-20 years after part 3, for example. CRIS, I think, enough already in part 3, it is enough mention of it and maybe some of the quest one with it)) Story , I repeat, must be different, in what will intrigue. Geralt will be at some completely unusual role, of course, his being a Witcher is not going anywhere. ( Here all thirst for mere book-topics a bummer, because otherwise it will be just another Witcher 3, except with a new story, and it is easier to produce additions to part 3)
And Yes, the main character - Geralt ONLY, I even in part 3 options for CRIS as it is not particularly enthusiastically embraced... Any other GG is the failure of the series.
UPD/
Spielername, after 15 years, suddenly had another cataclysm, a new pair of areas, and again the world has changed, and all the people joined in the war with some completely new aliens from other worlds, and Geralt in the role of the Advisor - commander, but then it all went wrong, and it again itself in the company , perhaps someone, again saves the son of Ciri, for example, or even the world))) by the way, it is Possible to insert the episode with the portals in our world today, it would be awesome, Geralt some time running among the cars, planes and so on)))

O
Old_Nick 29.06.20

Gentlemen, forget about the story book. Sapkowski has repeatedly said that he regrets about his resolution on the use and participation (albeit minimal) to write the script for W1. And permission to use book stories Mr. Andrew will not give never. Well, that's not like him that made the comment and that's it :)

i
icebear2 29.06.20

Stribogg
I agree, a new story + Geralt + Triss or Yennifer with him based on who was left.

C
CRASHBULLET 29.06.20

Just as a shepherd is not received.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Old_Nick
The project did just awesome Geralt and other characters.. Personally not a fan of the creative work of Sapkowski ( well, I don't like his pessimism and gloom, even in his humor) When it tried to read about Geralt, the series this miserable to watch.. In General, because of this, even with 1-2 Witcher did not meet, only here the wild Hunt immediately hooked and fell in love completely in all that subject, the universe of Geralt and other characters.. I Think that as a plot and build the universe of Sapkowski's books enough. The project proved that I can come up with fascinating stories not worse.
and Mr. Sapkowski is clear why not happy with the Project, they are much more exciting and generally just thanks to them, the Witcher has become popular all over the world, to Project who is there ever heard something about Sapkowski)))

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Stribogg
I had the exact same thought - wouldn't it be great if while traveling with Avelakom through the portals, they would be brought to the street of any metropolis of the 21st century (and why not, with all the diversity of the worlds). Geralt, spreading machine ardom.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.06.20

Personally, I also don't have a desire to continue the story in the person of CRIS. Anyway, it's attached to the story of Geralt, tied to him with bonds indissoluble, and to make a game with it, but without Geralt, it is not good.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

to play a killer hunter vidlakov. jump on the roof and trees, to shoot an anal hook.

K
Karikaturra 29.06.20

Old_Nick
The game is called the Witcher (which, a priori, speaks for itself) about the man. Where is your logic?

O
Old_Nick 29.06.20

Stribogg...and Mr. Sapkowski is clear why not happy with the Project, they are much more fun....
To put it mildly - controversial. My personal IMHO - all the way around :)
...to the Project who is there ever heard something about Sapkowski... You will be surprised - but very many ;)
One of the few deficits in Minsk in the late 90's, which, as in Soviet times, came from Moscow - another translation of the last book is pan Andrzej ;).

u
urban.kalabanovich 29.06.20

I want to play for the Vesemira when Hera was skalodromom.

D
Dima Ilyushov 29.06.20

It's going to be into something

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Old_Nick
You will be surprised - but very many ;)
I would not be surprised, because you are clearly a fan of Sapkowski's books and can not adequately talk about the alleged hype with them))) I'm not biased reason, having a lot of friends and book lovers just of this genre, and no one hardly hear anything about Sapkowski nor about the Witcher ... the Witcher has become popular with the advent of video games. No offense))

r
regeger 29.06.20

Stribogg
The story of Altair from the infamous series Assassin's creed as the spirit told. Judging by your history on the development of the series very likely(these days, portals, flashback... the tar-Tam-Tam). You never read the books(the show is at the left NAC), the first two games not played - so do not write, please, what projects done Geralt, the universe, etc. igrodely Comrades is nothing new in the universe and in the character Geralt is not brought - except the beard, which should not be, in principle, prisobachil. Of the new characters - only the Baron and company on the game... Is the place competent adaptation and the work of the writers with a ready and open characters, worlds, stories, for which they thank you. Play the 1st part - there Geralt just gets in, and I quote: Geralt will be at some completely unusual role, of course, his being a Witcher is not going anywhere- where he even does not remember and looks foolish idiot rasprashivaete good half of the game, but aard just remembered... this should be on YouTube pass.
PS. I'm not a fan of the book series - too much detail and references, as for me, but the books have read all except the last one. The global success of the course came only this year with the release of the 3rd part.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Finlife
Books I have read. You did not see my comments. The second Witcher is also already mastered, even from the Roche and Truly)) First, sorry, but simply not be able adequately to pass, for he is already quite lame by modern standards.. ( and the second I had enough with these two-dimensional movements of Geralt, to be honest, I used the whole day to this misery..)
PS: the Story I came up with the knee purely for example, about the continuation of the series, as still we did not come up, come up ( if suddenly) Project, and only they)))

O
Old_Nick 29.06.20

Stribogg ...having a lot of friends and book lovers just of this genre, and no one hardly hear anything about Sapkowski , neither of the Witcher....
That I have with You people news I have no doubt :) Who can argue someone the Witcher, some Twilight ;)
And I'm talking about the leader of popularity in serious (so, in General, to say about fantasy ;) ) literature, of course - in a certain period. And not as a reader and as a seller. Yes, it was this fact in my biography in a fun 90 - sold books from the table :) declare: Minsk, late 90s, a new book Sapkowski (and not necessarily the Witcher) = guaranteed profit.
And as a fan/I don't know, probably not. I have quite a lot of claims to Sapkowski (as the author), but that's another conversation.
Discontent Sapkowski about the game. My IMHO - it's not about the quality of the game. Sapkowski Geralt's long outgrown, the Saga of Ranawana cut above the Witcher. And it is pulled back to nuisance the elves/dragons. I think it is very unfortunate that it is know only as the father of Geralt. Hence the ending of"the Season of thunder - no one's heard anything about Geralt after revisao of the pogrom, were no ubist of kings and wild gons! ;)

r
regeger 29.06.20

Stribogg
So I don't understand you correctly. I apologize.