3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homyak-Dzheday 21.07.20 12:11 am

Secrets and fun in Gothic 3 (Gothic 3)

Start ) in General,due to mnogochislennyh problems with your computer started to play Gothic only yesterday,so there are no secrets and jokes he did not find... However,during the search, tips on optimizing the game on the German forums,often ran across a rather original posts there users,which described the most amusing bugs in the game )

For example in Gothic a lot of errors related to positioning of the monsters and NPCs. One user tells that during a walk,the sky began to fall the reindeer )) And Another user writes that some Quest Giver's after the Main Character rents a quest,just provalivayutsya under the ground )

And yet,the most interesting is that the strongest monsters in Gothic 3 are,oddly enough, wild boars ) On German forums boars given the nickname of Apocalypse on four legs )
102 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revival 21.07.20

In Nordmar saw an Orc who partisan (or Crash Cans) was tucked behind a stick-up! And in such a way that he couldn't get it! In the end he was beating me with his fists. Sorry I forgot to take a screenshot :)

I
Infernal Walker 21.07.20

I made sure the boar in the pirates is the easiest way to score, if you fight with your fists! Then the boar feels the same as before experienced player.

K
Komandos 21.07.20

You can become unkillable without codes! That is, if you get killed, you can just press Ctrl + f8 to poke movement keys and your character will stand up with full lives, nothing is lost!

R
Revival 21.07.20

press Ctrl + f8
But all the main quests will automatically fail...

t
tROGLODIT 21.07.20

Funny - cleared Gotha, then sent Sean to restore it (quest Recovering Goths) paid off and he went... Well I went.
After two games of the day came in Gotha - Sean nowhere to be found. I shrugged it off and ran on...
After about a week of game time to go from Faring in Varant using Trelis (by the Goths, to teleporters no - partner). Look - pers are full of rushing on the road, I said to him - this is Sean!
I in Geldern, Trelis and Nemora almost completely worked and this slacker of Okara in Gotha week went! A reducing agent, and damn...

t
tROGLODIT 21.07.20

Even the HB Castano sleep on the Orc with a halberd - he drops it and sleeps. Then he stood up, generate new and worth again. Standing next to the first halberd.
The shorts were hiding, probably... =)

K
Komandos 21.07.20

QuaD[DaM4Ge,I don't know,I had the main quest to kill Zuben, so he left.

M
Measures 21.07.20

You're lucky that Sean came to the Goths I have 1 time OSA Segalla, 2 Varg 3 times ork here is so fucking garbage!!!

I
Infernal Walker 21.07.20

1). The Orc who fights in the arena in Geldern. Winning bleed, then asks him to beat mercenary Ivan. The Orc behind a new crash brews. Moreover, after drakes mercenaries I have started to be treated with potions. Where did they come from?

2). Not new, but a fact. Watched the levitation paladin Karlen to Nemora (at the height of a quarter of a meter above the ground). On the fly he quietly ate meat...

3). In the temple of al Shedim at the end of the 3 immortal shaman in 2 rooms. I have today, they went into one and were, of course, each other to cover. I play a warrior, so the most effective way to beat a shaman is to nabivat him with a sword. How to drive, if you have two shamans at this time, fry you verbally? Half an hour of save/load of spent on them.

4). The theme of the invisible passages between the caves: Okara why all the time attack microwire, and even penetrating past the guards directly in the center of the first room, which is under the mesh? Everything is close climbed. The next creature - a quest in the mine over the mountain. They seem to come in Okara as well as the criminals to the wolves.

R
Revival 21.07.20

The Orc behind a new crash brews
The same thing, only with the guards-orcs. If you beat them out of town and left to lie, and then to see how they cleaned out get up and go to his post at the gate of the city, to the surprise, you notice how they get a new Crash Package.

Else seen a bug with caves:
Fulfilled quests mage fire of RACUS and he went in Okara. But not through the exit of the cave, and through the wall. The fact is that when I immediately teleported in Okara, the magician was already sitting there.

N
NeoSW 21.07.20

There is a secret, if you go with a partner(prisoedinennom a slave) that he is capable of interesting(cheat) things. For example, beat you what is the NPC thread and completely robbed him, and your companion comes to him and yells, like thanks for the gold(where?). Next, beat a lot of NPCs(preferably traders)... After all that beat his slave(after freeing him) and collect thousands of gold from him just like that. Well, here's another way to solve the financial problems in the game ;-)

M
Measures 21.07.20

There was a joke about Vengarda
See a pack of wolves, and patrols of orcs, wolves and lure the bug to the orcs,I think Rositsa skins and weapons of the orcs, he climbed on the tent, look to the wolves prisoedinjaites group of Wargs (I don't know how)began to slaughter the orcs all died and the wolf was sitting there, had to finish them

K
Komandos 21.07.20

I had a glitch in the temple of Mora Sul - took the crown,go to the exit:a wall of air! Ruble sword from the air stones fly!

I
Infernal Walker 21.07.20

In the temple of al Shedim also at the door a few walls from the air. But they are not continuous and the delay for some reason, only when passers-by in one direction, so that they can be circumvented.

t
tROGLODIT 21.07.20

In Maccarese foolishly took the local (chief guard) to help to clean up the oasis. Although nomads I have not decided to get or not =)
The Persian is not working. To drive him back to Bacharach no way. You can say wait, wait, wait... But uncomfortable somehow... Hanging around with me.

Have usnul him sleep - pers flew into a rage, got into a fight. Funny - he wets me, and I'm not - because as a member of the team! It was funny...
Diego (with me Diego runs) saw, got to protect me - so Diego took him down, but not death.
In General Pat - or get him nomads in oasise, or assault with them Vaccares, or the Persian, it seems, will not come unstuck.

I wonder if Bacharach Navigator with this Persian he told me that will help? Own city to destroy? Type selling cattle, nothing is sacred... =)

Gland run the business, negotiate with ucastniku future storm, slaves to revolt inciting this silently close marking, nothing...
He had the eyes of a conspiracy is formed - though henna.

A
Aukola 21.07.20

it may not be the news is the same, but we only recently discovered by accident that if you press F11, then fly the birds.. who-NIB.is there??? :) they are around for a long time will fly

S
Stormwind 21.07.20

Aukola, you hitrozadyh Odysseus, he was caught, he decided to let it and others fail? :))
if you press F11, the strength, health etc. characteristics pumped down to the level of the beginning of the game. All saves.

R
Revival 21.07.20

he was caught, he decided to let the other fail
Ie you want to say she ?

A
Aukola 21.07.20

Stormwind, I'm too old to make jokes:) I, in addition to birds, nothing is happening, apparently my version of the game specifically for women :)

N
Night Demon 21.07.20

I had such a joke: it means release the mine in the hammer clan, orcs 6-9 flood and then begin
felling them with one hit, that's fun for the one running the whole mine is cleared of the orcs, shamans bastards tried to kill)))