3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homyak-Dzheday 21.07.20 12:11 am

Secrets and fun in Gothic 3 (Gothic 3)

Start ) in General,due to mnogochislennyh problems with your computer started to play Gothic only yesterday,so there are no secrets and jokes he did not find... However,during the search, tips on optimizing the game on the German forums,often ran across a rather original posts there users,which described the most amusing bugs in the game )

For example in Gothic a lot of errors related to positioning of the monsters and NPCs. One user tells that during a walk,the sky began to fall the reindeer )) And Another user writes that some Quest Giver's after the Main Character rents a quest,just provalivayutsya under the ground )

And yet,the most interesting is that the strongest monsters in Gothic 3 are,oddly enough, wild boars ) On German forums boars given the nickname of Apocalypse on four legs )
102 Comments
Sort by:
E
EnderE 21.07.20

Ran into a cave with the orcs in the hope to fill the exp and beat a dozen other orcs. The cave was so long that it just to run it takes 5 minutes real time, and the orcs there not a dozen, but 2-3 hundred ))) in General, fun I was running around there, nothing complicated - the main shaman to kill in the first place. Netted more exp at level 3!!! The main joke is that the orcs in this cave as if connected by a rubber rope - if to draw out the first 2-3 orcs and others will begin to get out of the cave, and if you run backwards for 50-100 meters and then return back - the orcs out of the cave with the speed of arrows like on the Board without moving your feet! So imagine the scene - killing 2-3 orcs, podbegaet ten, begin to retreat, some how to deal with them as rolled out and a new running back is useless - new orcs again pryatatsya. When ran almost to the end - ran a bunch of Hunters and orcs ran past. Came out of the cave and got into the clan's Hammer, where I was praised. Then it dawned on me that I had to go to the village, get the quest by clearing out the cave, and perhaps with hunters to clean up the cave, shhhh )))

E
EnderE 21.07.20

Night Demon
In! This cave )))