3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazrail 22.07.20 02:39 am

Impressions from the full game (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Already playing, I'm still on the demo it's totally like, a kind of fable in-depth in Gothic, but here the branches of skills, and the world is built differently.
Do plays-I love it.

PS - On PG zachmyryat her.
93 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aristokrat21 22.07.20

In view of the game simple, but something catchy. Its nice to play

S
Screw It 22.07.20

With a series of TES some were flogged well, diligent, a blueprint. I'm in shock. Such overt borrowing is never seen. :) Is not yet passed, but judging by the amount of borrowing the game will be quite good.

M
MR.Lemon 22.07.20

In short - it's a great Akron-RPG, not that stupid Akron Skurov, and then the normal crafting, and plavka stones, and an interesting fact, the normal skill tree, etc.

Optimization at the height of all flying without a single lag, with good graphics. The fight will be dynamic, there are combos, skills and magic, unlike skurka (where magic is the same weapon, usausausa no cooldown and strong damage, and skill, i.e., the cries of the useless's a tease). Really liked the crafting system, there are several parts - will crafteda thing, the higher the level of parts - the better the item. The world is big, diverse and Dungey are not oppressed in surimi. Very much like the original feybl in a different setting, with the lack of social components and other systems skills\pumping.

Screw It
05.02.12 15:57 With a series of TES some were flogged well, diligent, a blueprint. I'm in shock. Such overt borrowing is never seen. :) Is not yet passed, but judging by the amount of borrowing the game will be quite good.

Lacto? There is nothing from your dull pop, another setting, another fight, another dialogue system. Oh yeah, and excellent optimization.

A
Amidon702 22.07.20

Lavuer
What have you created wise guy ? People opinion was written, and what you call him.. Me too ,Skyrim is not liked, even up to 4 level not datacase(such dullness dullness).The same eggs only in a profile:(
Created not created, they sell IT! For free and not sell in every house...He (hopefully ) bought and wrote what he thinks. The taste and the markers are different.. It's just produkcija,not bezvozmezdnoe gyrus to the brain...

s
strelok12 22.07.20

Amidon702
you just have to have at least a little bit of patience) For those who don't have a Code and Battle) There's not sadly, and ekshona lot and look for the enemies is not necessary - you will run out.
MR.Lemon
Optimization is good because the graphics on the level of 2007.

k
kain_O 22.07.20

Now I look at the screenshots the first Fable and you know, even there I graphics seem better technical execution almost at the same level, but KoA:R is just more blurry. What 2007 you found?
As for role-playing component, the genre ekshon/RPG very well. All the spoils just the lack of localization.

R
Rainbow Crash 22.07.20

MR.Lemon
You have a problem with drain, work sucks.
Comparison of one of the most miserable groups in the world with the game, the award-winning GOTY... very silly.
In Skyrim really expect something to obtain than in Reckoning, for the first drawback is the texture, and already began to drink a lot, but would be more (normal, good texture quality is several times higher than default).
If you have vision problems, go to a optometrist OK?
Cons in Skyrim is, for example: shitty autoleveling, poor replayability (especially if you kill 100-200 hours, examined and passed all the quests, but what the hell, we need replay value then?)
The pros have a much more. The graphics there pretty good, don't like it, go play in kruzis. Go and explore the world interesting, it is possible to learn many interesting things about the universe of games from in-game books. The combat system will fit, but with such AXONA in CALLOFDUTY!11, certainly not see.
Say that by your own words it seems like you either in code or in Skyrim is not played.
Can you think in reckoning to think a lot? There's less axona? Just did exactly the opposite in relation to Skyrim, but you are not able to realize it.

s
sau 22.07.20

I don't know if it is appropriate to compare these games, Skyrim is not bad but it's more RPG+exploration of the world,
and Reckoning is a classic action/RPG - hack mobs (interesting history) , knock out armor, crafting , etc., there are purely symbolic quests and fetch/kill (well, it is expected in the action/RPG and russik here nafig not needed).
- in General, I like this genre is closer than the dull role-playing interviews., the main pumping and cool armor ), globally, not enough cartoon/cooperative for this game
and everything else you need.

M
MR.Lemon 22.07.20

_FullmetaL_
Comparison of one of the most miserable groups in the world with the game that was awarded GOTY.
MW3 sold over 9K copies, but everyone knows she is.
In Skyrim too, but that will get
Skyrim and the dialogue are incompatible concepts, like Skyrim and RPGs.
If you have vision problems, go to a optometrist OK?
Prohni that they are.
don't like it, go play in kruzis
Better Kao:P
Played Skurov, thought on the high levels of variety in boevka, no, wrong. Swung max LVL + all the perks from Chita, found nothing interesting, gave up the game. The same fields, only in profile.
Can you think in reckoning to think a lot?
I didn't say that. In recoding, as in the oble, the main interest is the battle, and in surimi they are utterly miserable. And similar like 2 drops of water on orlovskie.

s
strelok12 22.07.20

MR.Lemon
Sales and assessment - things are quite different.

2 when viewed from your point of view, the KoAR - misery , with dead characters , NO graphics, and stupid quests. I never have against the game individually but in comparison with Skyrim this console vyser - misery

A
Aristokrat21 22.07.20

You guys are weird. Compare Skyrim and amalur is nonsense. Games are different, each with its own benefits, in Skyrim I liked the open world, and some quests but it's not for me. I kind of understand that the game is good, but it's not for me. And amalur for me is a fantasy, where it is not necessary to dwell on the plot, just unusual monsters, beautiful locations and a nice fight (despite the camera's behavior). And amalur is almost fable, that allows you to remember your childhood)

E
EpicUser 22.07.20

MR.Lemon
Dude you fucked with his Majesty Skyrim, now that you have not written, thousands of young donaciano will think you're wrong!

I do not understand how you can compare these games, КоаR it supposedly Fable, and Skyrim tipo Obly(for me).

L
Lavuer 22.07.20

to MR.Lemon
You couldn't find an example even more objecti? This vyser even reply is awkward. You need proof of your myopia? So I already have one: the only person with eyesight of a mole can compliment grafon Amalur and vilified at the same schedule Skyrim. And about your deify axona: go to play games like Serious Sam, because in the RPG genre this body is nothing to do.

to strelok12
So what good is he to explain and give examples? All his posts show diagnosis: lack of skill and patience.

to Amidon702
He fucked up the game, and as it to answer is no maybe then I, in turn, crap it. For all written differently as delirium you will not name. All is fair. If the game does not like it - do not write about it, and especially don't make such pathetic comparisons. Did you notice that I'm somewhere bad things about the subject? Although I don't say that much.

R
Rainbow Crash 22.07.20

Lavuer
Plus, except for one point:
If the game does not like it - do not write about it
If the product did not like someone, he has the right to Express their opinion about it (better in the appropriate topic on the forum of the game), but the friend MR.Lemon clearly goes too far, writes nonsense and shows your ignorance about the purpose of the RPG genre.
MR.Lemon
Prohni that they are.
There profnet something?
I've usedomer all about their vision problems.
MR.Lemon
05.02.12 23:02
About the graphics, certainly better skurka and code.

About your indignation about the similarities with TES:
Lacto? There is nothing from your dull pop, another setting, another fight, another dialogue system. Oh yeah, and excellent optimization.

1) Poor character editor, obviously steal from TES (Only severely trimmed, even without the detailed settings of the different parts of the face (hence poor)).
2) dialogue System, steal from TES and DA2, subsequently combined.
3) the Setting, graphics and combat system reminiscent of Fable.

Slightly less than all the game borrowed at least with TES, DA2 and Fable.
Everything is not a blueprint, of course, and the game seems to be quite good.

In General, MR.Lemon, stop to write nonsense and start to see things also and objectively, not just subjectively.
And the feeling that necessarily have someone come in and arrange srach. Do not all adequately assess and just say that the game you didn't like, backed by powerful arguments, but not with empty words that do not reflect the overall picture about the game, and just Express your it is not clear what displeased opinion?

P. S. and here MW3? Skyrim deserved the award for game of the year in contrast to MV3, awarded Best shooter of 2011.

o
olka964 22.07.20

Just played the full version. So far, only got out of the dungeon (after the battle with the Troll). Decided to describe my impressions on hot pursuit. Liked the game! Management (on controller) very comfortable! Still, the game is a hint of the console. The walk-run, block, basic and dopolnitelnoe weapons, magic, tools - whatever is at hand, easy to remember and after 10 minutes of play I easily chopped spiders and other animals. The keyboard is also good, but not exactly the same. Graphics of course look cartoon (after Scarincio), but not demanding on the system (settings all of which are on high). The atmosphere after the tough ten - a bright and fabulous. It is possible that not everyone will like, but I love it! The only negative for me so far - the lack of Russian translation. Of course in the General you can understand what I say, but I want to know and delve into the details - after all it is an RPG. That's all! All fans of the genre should definitely play this game!

M
MR.Lemon 22.07.20

strelok12
We're talking about pop, Skurov, as mv3, is made for hamsters. TES bent after the obly.

EpicUser
Developed stated that armour killer skurka.

Lavuer
No proof - plums. In a normal RPG is played, for example, that the same BG, ID, FF in the end.

_FullmetaL_
After that, even to argue, not even desirable, because it is clear that the author of these important but only one action in games and he has no idea what is still RPG.
It arpg in the first place, where the important fights. The dialogues are lame, the plot is trite (the next chosen one saves the world, etc.), it is not serious characters, like BG, where there was great dialogue and plot, and the fight was in the background (though were great).

There profnet something?
I've usedomer all about their vision problems.
MR.Lemon
05.02.12 23:02
About the graphics, certainly better skurka and code.

Yeah, dviglo 5летней ago, lagausie on my config on the hi\MFA with poor graphics, better games, flying to the max with nice graphics.

1) Poor character editor, obviously steal from TES (Only severely trimmed, even without the detailed settings of the different parts of the face (hence poor)).
2) dialogue System, steal from TES and DA2, subsequently combined.
3) the Setting, graphics and combat system reminiscent of Fable.

1) lol, from TES there is nothing you, most likely, after Skorina eyes had soap. Then Skurov licked all isvind Dale, I do not care what system of creation totally different:D
2) a simple circular dialogue system. For sonelec better not to think, Tami sticky:D
3) WHAT? O__O Setting? Cartoon fairy tale and more-less serious world sooo pasoi :D Graphics... Outlined in the last sentence. In the fable, fairytale, cartoon graphics. Boevka standard all arpg.

Slightly less than all the game borrowed at least with TES, DA2 and Fable.
Everything is not a blueprint, of course, and the game seems to be quite good.

With the ten-nothing. With W2 - circular dialogue system, which was in the hamster the effect and alpha Protocol. From fable - in fact, the more I agree. But this is a standard interview for arpg again. With the same success you can blame the game in that pebble on the textures-present the dirt similar to that in surimi.

P. S. and here MW3? Skyrim deserved the award for game of the year in contrast to MV3, awarded Best shooter of 2011.

We moved on to the discussion of Aksenov for hamsters, though.

Write one, I can not so much to answer for.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 22.07.20

The game on a solid 3 plus. Three for some innovation of gameplay, plus the local fatality. But without the above-mentioned feed-through game for 2 hours no more. Especially irritating camera, and actually killed graphics(2012 already in the yard!) Ala World of Warcraft.

s
strelok12 22.07.20

MR.Lemon
Yeah, dviglo 5летней ago, lagausie on my config on the hi\MFA with poor graphics, better games, flying to the max with nice graphics.

http://tes5skyrim.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/436-s1.jpg

this texture pattern of grass in Skyrim.
Out with the texture of grass from reckoning - prove that there is better graphics.

M
MR.Lemon 22.07.20

strelok12
Started marine in the balls, not textures make graphite. Yes, and in games from the 3rd person textures are obviously lower resolution, because the camera is far away.
Well, OK, out of Ganja, throw the grass out.

http://savepic.su/1283591.htm

k
kain_O 22.07.20

Played, of course, interesting, but no comparison with Surinam is not.
Thrown here but Amalur. Flowers... amazing. And Yes, from afar they look.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru