3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazrail 22.07.20 02:39 am

Impressions from the full game (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Already playing, I'm still on the demo it's totally like, a kind of fable in-depth in Gothic, but here the branches of skills, and the world is built differently.
Do plays-I love it.

PS - On PG zachmyryat her.
93 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashok5D 22.07.20

I also think that Skyrim taxis

S
ShaD 22.07.20

so what does all Skyrim, Skyrim game another flight and another quite plan amalura with Skyrim not to compete... it's like comparing a whale and an octopus, like the two marine, but different plan...

M
Magmor 22.07.20

taxis driver. Skyrim and KoAR despite the fact that are in the same weight category, they are two very different games. Skyrim is a universe with a well-crafted story, your own original role-playing system passing from one part to another, thoughtful slow combat and a very long life, extending through the ton of mods. KoAR - burly casual slasher with elements of RPG and conditionally open world (developed put a very visible wall at the entrances to quest dungeons and settlements to hero cleared them ahead of time)

S
ShaD 22.07.20

Magmor
developed put very visible wall at the entrances to quest dungeons and settlements to hero cleared them ahead of time
what kind of wall? clean all you want for now...

M
Magmor 22.07.20

ShаD, so little has passed. when you try to enter some areas the game displays a message that tipo de key you have and then go for a walk to the forest, Pecheneg

L
Lighting178 22.07.20

This game by far but people say the game has mantle long coats

J
Jude_aI 22.07.20

What time is pump up your character to LVL 20-27 and don't understand why lowered skill points(Skills),for those who have not yet realized, is Smith, and the skill vision of the hidden chests, etc., usually from 1 to 3. I have a suspicion that I'm doing negative quests, like - steal, kill NPCs, and the like. Can anyone give a specific explanation proishodachego?

J
Jude_aI 22.07.20

I apologize for noobism, I figured it out. Future this negative effect can be removed by the Healer in town, and wrote about it above.

s
sau 22.07.20

Jude_aI
You can simply have the negative effect have effects that reduce the ability , go to the doctor. (effects can be in the status to look)

s
sau 22.07.20

What I don't like it because it is badly detailed info on the bonuses and effects, I nekrofil % of the damage and the final count is not visible.
And no bestiary, say soaked 100 g's and in the book shows the percent resistance to damage on the game, you will notice that many monsters is almost 100% resist to opredelennym types of damage.
And gear until you beat a full set of set he is already hopelessly behind in level, you need that bonus armor was adjusted to the desired level, or dropped gear more often, because otherwise there is no sense.

G
Game-mantle 22.07.20

_FullmetaL_
mages for gays :D

S
ShaD 22.07.20

has anyone found the vault door where you can stick a Vault Key, which is extracted from the sealed chest with the glowing columns?

F
FranzFer4 22.07.20

come across in the game funny quests.As an example: in the first area, the quest Flowering made me even slightly laugh, the surprise ending, hmm), some cause a smile, sometimes a simple puzzle game with sounding stones, I do not remember as is called.However the appearance of quests kill 100 mobs and get the proof, and we'll pay you - a little disappointing.I hope they will not so much.