3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazrail 22.07.20 02:39 am

Impressions from the full game (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Already playing, I'm still on the demo it's totally like, a kind of fable in-depth in Gothic, but here the branches of skills, and the world is built differently.
Do plays-I love it.

PS - On PG zachmyryat her.
93 Comments
Sort by:
U
UNDEADRDR 22.07.20

...not really.

L
Lavuer 22.07.20

to MR.Lemon
Oh, gods! I drained, flushed!! Calm down! The toilet flushed! Because it's better there I rafting will do what I'm going to read your dolblenie in its core messagi. Go play your blockbuster.

What would napisz..Asha the game, there are always that clever, wishing to stand out from the millions of users and adequate to prove the drool on the monitor of his innocence, despite the fact that they look at this Pinocchio. And honestly I'm done trying to explain it. Live and continue in their rose-colored glasses.

M
MR.Lemon 22.07.20

Lavuer
Irony is not the place of proof, there is allegations. And the Mat hints at the fag.

What would napisz..Asha the game, there are always that clever, wishing to stand out from the millions of users and adequate to prove the drool on the monitor of his innocence, despite the fact that they look at this Pinocchio. And honestly I'm done trying to explain it. Live and continue in their rose-colored glasses.
Wow, a hamster :s you Have, most likely, Avon is, if not a rogue, because it is a product for the masses. What a sad surime there? Sad fact, meaningless hackneyed plot, meager number of innovations in comparison with the fin. After Morrowind series slipped to razreklamiroval hamster food :s

B
Blastgabe 22.07.20

MR.Lemon +1` adequate millions of users he's talking about the millions of cattle eating popcorn at stupid American comedies, and ready to play all, which will give the gaming industry? Yes, you millions, and we are clever, we want to play intelligent and beautiful games, such is our fate, and your slag we can not play. About Skyrim, Yes, the game is not pleased, sad copy of oblivion, hamster food and HS...

As for Amalur, well Ploesti urge on, I think even rejoice, though even they are not much...On PC it's impossible to play...all the same rake, dull interface, delusional fights in style-clickemoll and a million rolls. From the perspective of an RPG is left is not very good, the dialogues are stupid and often tell of the beautiful places with wild names...well UG, but PG will put 10's as always, so as a game it is necessary to sell hamsters )))

M
MR.Lemon 22.07.20

Blastgabe
Just clickemall this emphasis on coming to arpg, so I don't think it is negative for the game.

T
Tom[Cat] 22.07.20

Hmm, first impressions of the game were positive, but then in front of me samoatel world war II.

Quests get 10 sticks, kill 100500 of the bandits in the cave, go ask. The world is completely dead, if you commit a crime in a town where there is no protection, make peace with the local natives will not succeed.

Poor craft, and pumping, and a lot of shit which is too lazy to write.

H
Hisant 22.07.20

Well, normal game, you can play, but when it play for an hour or two, third, notice that it is very similar MMO-RPG, just that you're alone. Immediately available open world where you can get confused. What happens in the game I did not understand, but did not penetrate( waiting for a localization, at least from the prompt). In General, the average game is 7 out of 10 balls.

N
Nazrail 22.07.20

Play SUPR-can't stop playing, but it is necessary for friends :D
But in General... the Craft here is really odd Skyrim, as much as I fucking like him. But honestly, the best of the Fable\Skyrim\Gothic plus your design and system development Branch of skills like in old good Diablo :3 Boevka a cross between Fable and Vindictus. Oooooochen many quests, honestly. I was even in Skyrim are not bombarded with so many assignments, and I kind of took everything that was offered, and the funny thing is, all they want to do! Fascinated the process of pumping the Persians, I'm here for Rih\assassin(as pleasant) creep in stealth, cut down mobs one by one or in a rapid series of attacks going again, interestingly, the stealth here MB and simple (the main thing not to run next to the mobo, and sneak, but PTS depends on the degree of leveling of the skill, how fast you will be spotted), but quite interesting, and quite a few places where there is no choice to be stealth or brute force.
About the else school will not say anything, maybe only played for the horn, but I do say one thing - this game I will play is still SOOOOO long ;3 And the same you want :3

K
KostaRPK 22.07.20

Nodak as people?
To buy or download?

H
Hisant 22.07.20

KostaRPK
While to download but if you release a localization, it is possible and to buy.

L
Lavuer 22.07.20

to MR.Lemon, Blastgabe
You wouldn't happen to anarchists and nihilists? Stupid or have nothing else to stand out?
This, the second of which, a question for you: what is the game that is your highly spiritual and enlightened soul? If there is one, of course... Give an example of the game (masterpiece, cult), which is not for the masses and the hamster. Hmm... we want to play smart, and beautiful game isn't Crysis?
If you're a Troll, then do it smart, and if you really believe that all games for the masses - HS, then I pity you...
PS: one More pair of pink glasses in the Studio, please :D

s
strelok12 22.07.20

Lavuer
The fool on the strip. The game is smart and beautiful.
However, much depends on the partner on the game)

L
Lavuer 22.07.20

to strelok12
Humor cast a spell. But, you better sateri this post, don't give him hints... :)

m
moltar 22.07.20

The game is normal. Large open world, many quests,interesting role-playing system. In the negative half-floating the camera, constantly updated boxes-boxes on every corner, fight the enemies around - waiting until the main character can fight an opponent, stupid mini-game for opening the magical chest ( which does not affect the development of the skill of hacking is VERY strange).
Nothing EA has abandoned localization for the Russian. The game turned out.
Playing a warrior with the ability to find all sorts of hiding places.

B
Blastgabe 22.07.20

Lavuer. I like Heroes 3, StarCraft 2, Halflayf series, especially the first part and DLS, Morrowind, Fallout 1-2, Diablo 1-2 were good games, MiG 29, NFS Porsche anlished, Mass Effect 1 did so, the second is worse... As you can see, the game is quite ancient, and it's sad, because now the industry produces a terrible slag, play not in that TT...

U
UkraineJoker 22.07.20

MR.Lemon, what kind of graph can you tell? Your systemkey only in Half-Life on the high, more it is capable of. It is necessary to throw you a couple of screenshots on ultra with D 11 from Skyrim, it's just not opisem.By the way this game is also only to take Origin.

A
Alex Puzakov 22.07.20

moltar: So so !! I'm talking about the box ! If he is bewitched and can't be raskoldovat, I get fucking negative effect in the form of the shard that endlessly eats mana , lowers resists and all!! But how this effect is to remove??? and what kind of swill???

s
strelok12 22.07.20

Alex Puzakov
At the first village, go to the tavern, go to medsestrichka. For 800 gold you will heal. This way is not always the case. I only have 1 of 5 ti such a thing occurred.(but half the games were hardcore... to take out giants and spiders without fire labels *****)
moltar
Of course. The opening of the locks affects lockpicking and a mine - dispelling. (Sorry, but just the layout switch broke)

A
Alex Puzakov 22.07.20

ATP)))

L
Lavuer 22.07.20

to Blastgabe
I agree, before the grass was greener and the sun shines brighter. But this does not mean that the game industry is bent, and no longer able to surprise us. You just need to be ready to be surprised. Today's game, too, and sometimes bring new emotions and fun (just like in the days of half life and fallout 2). Deus Ex:HR, Batman:AA, Bioshock, DA:O. I Can give many similar examples. Another thing is that before these masterpieces went through the game, and now 2-3 a year. That's sad.