3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazrail 22.07.20 02:39 am

Impressions from the full game (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Already playing, I'm still on the demo it's totally like, a kind of fable in-depth in Gothic, but here the branches of skills, and the world is built differently.
Do plays-I love it.

PS - On PG zachmyryat her.
93 Comments
Sort by:
e
el_kr1t1k 22.07.20

passed for 19 hours on one breath...cool toy, was pleased with the variety of classes and achivok.
(ran the pass again)

E
EpicUser 22.07.20

So, played the same and I... Well, actually I'm not graphomotor, but the game has a lot of soap, there is really a lot, eye pressure. The colors in the dungeon is not strained, but the sun and colorful at the first location strongly.
Boevka chic, laserna has combos, buns, fatalities, stealth mode Reckoning. A lot of weapons, swords, axes, bows, daggers, staves, two calceolaria things and I have the feeling that when changing weapons changes history. Mage in General, play is very convenient.
Inventory HS
If you believe my knowledge of English( the text and the subtitles translate OK, but with it tight, can't hear the words), the plot somewhere by 4 points.
The world is tough, pablom smells, the location is quite large.
The atmosphere is not yet felt, this is the main problem of all new games.
Quests are typical for all RPGs
Conclusion: RPG somewhere above average, the graphics are annoying, the fight drags.

E
EpicUser 22.07.20

PS: I wrote first impressions, I took a little hike.
One more thing:
You can kill a friendly character
Crafting, Persuasion, and similar perks are
If che was stolen in the city, not stay unpunished.

The game is really a whole lot!!!

R
Rainbow Crash 22.07.20

MR.Lemon
Yeah, dviglo 5летней ago, lagausie on my config on the hi\MFA with poor graphics, better games, flying to the max with nice graphics.

Hands, hands.

3) WHAT? O__O Setting? Cartoon fairy tale and more-less serious world sooo pasoi :D Graphics... Outlined in the last sentence. In the fable, fairytale, cartoon graphics. Boevka standard all arpg.
And where more or less serious world? In Reckoning or Fable:TLC?
In reckoning graphics differs little from the cartoon and fairy. What are some wolves that are in the third Fable and the more serious (as in other and all third Fabliaux, but it is sad)
I don't see any in Fable:TLC or in KoA:R more-less serious world.
You probably will start again about the soap, eyes and blah blah...

And I just didn't have other examples

Again about the graphics in Skyrim and KoA:R
I apologize in advance for the fact that I have not default Skyrim, in which I put some other textures.

Skyrim:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Better not found.

KoA:R
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Better also not found, or rather not even had a chance to do.

Anyway, you say that no - you will Balk and deny the obvious.
But still...
In the development of KoA:R participated Ken Rolston, who happened to be chief designer of Morra, obly that would hint at the similarity KoA:R and TES.

Blastgabe
Look, Pehe is not the best place to show what you're oldfag.
Unless you want to arrange srach :3

D. Artist
Cannot be tolerance to the negative opinion (not just I did not like this game and it's just, it's a failure of the gaming industry, shkolote like it, because Aksana in callofduty and graphics in cruise, etc.) is not supported by arguments or facts.

EpicUser
Disabling post processing will remove soap, but with him and a bunch of other effects.

E
El Tarno 22.07.20

And I have had Planescape))) CHEERS. (today))))

z.s. And I like Skyrim and Cahors.

z.s.2 sratsa what then? chopped better, and then wasting time here.

M
MihaBMV 22.07.20

The game is excellent on all counts wins vaunted fable 3 10 times!!!Pleased with such things like breaking boxes,barrels of which fall Goodies,breaking the chests with lockpicks,stealth modes,demolition and crafting clothes what you like,collection of herbs and extraction of potions and a bunch of a bunch of other things.These are the little things and make the gameplay super+great graphics,same music,effects+skutecnosti games(serious games already got ,sometimes I want to run in a fairy tale).In light of the above would have put the game 9-10 advantages,but there is one drawback bourgeois language(by the way English is good but not Champs usa),though I am in no way extent know ingle all exactly difficult because the text of the sea,so that potderzhivayu a petition to the bourgeois localization are supposedly not going to translate it yet officially on russish(or wait for the craftsmen translators).

M
MeGa..XaUs.2011 22.07.20

The guys and the game is in Russian?

D
DragoBexZ 22.07.20

MeGa..XaUs.2011

No.

In General, I have not yet played the game, but the dispute between Skyrim and KoA are beginning to understand that to play you need to compare these two games, but to judge without having played it is impossible, but the video and photo's over when you hold Skyrim. Consider comparing giant(Skyrim) with fly(KoA), KoA on the chart even close to Skyrim is not worth it and about the fact that Skyrim is dull, full was ecstatic! not entirely wrong, you just have to go more deeply into the game by reading,listening, etc and not to look superficial and sampriti the game MR.Lemon in Skyrim much more difficult to play the game hard and requires patience.Skyrim is not animeshka colorful as KoA, and a game in-depth in the meaning,understanding and story. Of course I don't deny that Skyrim has flaws, even profound, but as said everything right. In General, KoA and Skyrim are completely different games so you need to take this into account.

P
Protectorus 22.07.20

Skyrim and Reckoning - completely different games!!!...as the first simulator in an RPG and the second....as for me the killer Diablo....a mixture of M&M and DM Bistrot Soul Reaver:) - no power of otorvatsya....SHEDEVER art+gameplay+story pulls and not afraid to let go in pobochnye questi MUST HAVE!!!:)

g
goshan1120 22.07.20

I recently downloaded,installed honestly I DIN liked but could do better in terms of camera to just above were located as well especially all the way through just jump there and this is just dumb ((

M
Magmor 22.07.20

to be honest the feel of the game is pretty strange. first of all, simply amazing number of quests, they handed out literally on every corner and all I WoW-shaped, and given the fact that the entire game is on baumanskom language and background of all kV nichrome unclear, it does seem primitive. world directly to say so is not very big, and all some single-storey. if Skyrim'e were the whole world with a complex architecture here we have a set of locations which are connected by narrow passages. I would even say that the game poduhu is somewhere between the online rolevok and Diablo

D
D.Artist 22.07.20

At first it seems that the game is a lot of things, skills/craft etc., but literally 5-6
the skills are terribly lacking. In fact, just very little because of this
quickly overtaken by despondency from the monotony. Took a stick, learned 4-5 spell them
and hammer until blue in the face... the Game really is like some kind of cheap MMO RPG
but offline Lol. Optimization is also strange, the graphics in the game 2005
year, not 2007 (the resolution of textures shameful although I have to the max. exposed),
FPS on my bucket jumps from 29 to 100, with any changes or brakes
not much, only a few load areas. While feelings are mixed, XS,
next play I'll see if the surprise...

T
Teodesh 22.07.20

D. Artist
I horn LVL 10, I'm only missing, CANT? Seriously, 2-3 active skill is much better for an action-RPG than a dozen icons zaciragic the entire panel. Plus, many skills are activated not from the buttons on the panel but just the particular combination of conventional controls and is also very convenient. For example, take rain of arrows, which in 90% of RPGs is the skill and is activated by pressing a button, and here we just press the block+shot. Fast, easy and convenient.

AND WHY THE FUCK THE GAME IS TRYING TO COMPARE WITH SKURKA? It is similar to Fable, Divinity, DA2, Yes even with the Witcher or Diablo there is more in common than Surinam, so WHY DO ALL THIS SRACH?! With takimzhe success can be compared Serios Sam with the Code and to shout that one more action and the other enemies smarter =/

I
IcedLance 22.07.20

D. Artist
can't argue about the gameplay(although I like it), but that's about the schedule you're still being driven, the texture is MUCH better than the release version of Skyrim (yeah, I know about fashion). The fact that the game does not claim to ololo-realisticness another matter. don't like something - screenshot.

Now malco-Hayter: disconnect postprocessing, myltsa diminished.

And finally the rest of spaceram: dialogues of no, Skyrim no, amalur won't get you anywhere. To each his own. I could say: if you like Skyrim then why are you sitting in the forum amalur - but I won't.
I'll just have to bring a bit of constructivism.

M
Magmor 22.07.20

D. Artist, you stubborn demanding. in the game for 9 skills for each class, 3-4 combos for melee weapons, 2 combo for small arms, and a bunch of buffs in the form of through potions and not enough for you? the only thing a bit annoying - is the fact that at LVL 12 I drops the gear to a maximum of 6 LVL. the game is a mage with a couple of chakramov makes the game similar to God of War 1 and 2 but no part 3 because of raschlenenki no, at LVL 10 MAG is shameful rifts starts to teleport

S
ShaD 22.07.20

Holy shit she is awesome! to be honest, installing the game, I was hoping for something epic cool... but damn! the feeling from the first Feybl at the time! if not consolenode so-called, this game shot to be on a par with Skyrim, I got cut off... even let the NIPs blunt, let the camera is not very good, let the length of the drawing sad and many other shortcomings, still the game will remain my favorite of course. I advise everyone motobecane! :)

J
Jordan Braun 22.07.20

the mass of impressions, mostly positive. However, totally annoying the lack of Russian subtitles. Even learning English, is much Nicer and easier to play in the game when there are (at least!) subtitles in their native language

D
D.Artist 22.07.20

People like things with a variety of armor? Because I already find the
5 the mantle, and scriptel another one, but they look all the same...
Same with staves, although the effects are save specific.

Teodesh
I did not compare the game with Skyrim, but you're right, to compare them - the top of idiocy...

IcedLance
Aren't you striking a terrible difference between the quality of detail
character and environment? The characters are made very well although not without sin,
and the environment all angular and scary like a wolf...

And Yes, postprocessing I immediately turned off because the game becomes quite cheap,
although blury and soap I games love, in the same Dead Island it looks awesome
incredible colors and overall picture, here's shiny trees and faces somehow
spoil the view... Probably with the help of postprocessing they wanted to hide crooked environment...

Magmor
In the same Dragon Age 2 that I passed along and across I was able his magician to examine
fully 3 branches of magic and 4uû in part, of spells and abilities a lot of, especially
simultaneously manage 4th peppers instead of one :/
So as a slasher/action-RPG while DA2 that rips KoAR...

L
LOleg 22.07.20

after a couple of Skyrim in General channel...

M
Muffins 22.07.20

LOleg
Channel.They are a little different: Skyrim is a more serious and grim,realistic so to speak.Amalur - all with accuracy Yes on the contrary.The plot seems good,but colorful palette and constantly Chadasha physics of bodies,not allowed to take Amalur seriously :)
Plus constantly have a feeling that playing an MMORPG on an empty server.Heaps of mobs,permanent REP laserna fights,mountains of colorful loot.