3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazrail 22.07.20 02:39 am

Impressions from the full game (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Already playing, I'm still on the demo it's totally like, a kind of fable in-depth in Gothic, but here the branches of skills, and the world is built differently.
Do plays-I love it.

PS - On PG zachmyryat her.
93 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaD 22.07.20

Muffins
Plus constantly have a feeling that playing an MMORPG on an empty server.Heaps of mobs,permanent REP laserna fights,mountains of colorful loot.
by the way, Yes, there is)

but if I made such a MMORPG with this combat system and such a philosophy, I'd forgotten what real(

M
Magmor 22.07.20

D. Artist, a lot of armor, some cool rags are issued at kV, but otherwise the ball is ruled by his Highness random. Nabil has a LVL 18, but the gear drops to a maximum of 13. but the coolest armor can only tie

l
light-provad 22.07.20

the game is immediately liked, though inglish more than half of the dialogues stupid Macau))
Did not like the current that comes often to me((

_
_Cartman_ 22.07.20

I don't even know what exactly all here in the love of the game...
- the graphics are more than mediocre, kind of a mix of WOW and Fable
- boevka stupidest zaklikivanie rolling
- localization is completely absent
the dialogue was dull, the blue line of the quest, the other for extras
- came into town, threw stuff, fixed (hi WOW), I ran the NPC with a huge exclamation marks over their heads (Hello WOW), scored absolutely formulaic quests (Hello WOW)
Advantages not noticed.

P
Palyachi 22.07.20

Some sort of offline MMORPG. Valueline perfect world resembles some reason. In principle, all poravilos (I'm not picky about RPGs.NIS) in addition, Choate she inglish. Will wait for localization, you do not want to spoil the impression. If localization isn't, and to play a special desire does not arise.

P
PazeTiV 22.07.20

Still trying Skurov to overcome. Already 100 hours in this score. It may be too late to Amalura will come.
The views while playing are very different.

_
_Cartman_ 22.07.20

Palace
+1. That's exactly what the matches from MMO RPG. It's like take wow, make your own server and play on it alone, the effect will be about the same :)

K
KentDJ 22.07.20

In short, is a great Akron-RPG, not that stupid Akron Skurov
The first - not the axon and action, for that matter. Second - don't like Skyrim, don't fucking write crap.

M
Morag_Tong 22.07.20

Skyrim is built on the ideas of the author of reckoning - troling there is generally a dull and inappropriate.
I do not understand what prevents you children to have 2 cool toys and quietly they razvlekat - on what the hell you need the best ones to look for?

K
KentDJ 22.07.20

Skyrim on the ideas of the author of Reckoning? Funny. In fact, to the author of Reckoning helps veterans that were engaged in the creation of Morrowind and oblivion.

s
strelok12 22.07.20

Camonte
Oh, you. The author of reconige - participated in oble and Morra. (then he will drag the screens with the shivering Isles obly and wetlands Morra - can you see the similarity). By the way, he is not the author and designer.

p
pashok5D 22.07.20

guys so cool game.then I'll buy it

D
DreamSky 22.07.20

pashok5D the game is cool, but if you have no problems with the English language then take the problem to the fact that it is not localized...

p
pashok5D 22.07.20

well, at least the subtitles are there?

_
_Cartman_ 22.07.20

pashok5D
well, at least the subtitles are there?
Subtitles? what are the subtitles? no, not heard

I
IcedLance 22.07.20

D. Artist
About the variety of equipment: all pervourovnevy mantle the same equipment a few levels (mantle for example is linen, then silk, then XS) on the idea of there sets things up with a unique look (here XS, because I wore what I had), the weapon is unique that's for sure, plus, as with things several levels (types of wood from staves, iron -> steel -> XS the rest).

As for the small number of spells: a game console, there are a lot of spells at the same time not sausages, so instead of the number went to a quality or two similar spells is not there. take for example a staff. YES I'm sure the hero they just played (Sori, not played). Here is what the actual strike can be considered the first blow, the second and third as spells (3rd - classic cone of fire(or anything else) among many other eroge) combo is not worth it to drop (is it AOE with different steinbu charge, such that the funnel than not spells) so that diversity does not drive. Of course if you're used purely to abrasivity fabricii from a distance, it will have to wait until the open more spells, and while swinging and have chakrani to leave and a stick to wave.

D
DeVis143 22.07.20

There is no subtitles

i
ironHAMMER.ms 22.07.20

DeVis143
Cap, is that you?

D
DeVis143 22.07.20

ironHAMMER.ms I later went and the answer to the question was not, until I refreshed the page

D
Dexter18 22.07.20

MR.Lemon
shit covered
firstly not Skurov and Skyrim
secondly, he has fans more than this game
so it's not a shit shooter
sorry for Mat