3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wiruza.inbook 22.07.20 02:39 am

Memory usage (RAM) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Happened to notice that the toy eats only 1.5-2 GB Rama, of the available 12 GB. Nowhere couldn't find settings for it, it is possible to make it a little less modest ? The game runs on ultra in FullHD and does not frieze, of the bugs only noticed that sometimes the car is literally lost because of the back. Something tells me that between these things there's a correlation... Or is it normal... ? But then why in requirements it is written that it should be at least 4GB and preferably 8GB ?
Here skrinshotik...

Oops, I didn't expect it to be so small...
Spoiler
In General I would be grateful for any help :)
177 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 22.07.20

BlackNigerSofa
Blah dude? Forest, black, forest and straight to the ghetto. Different locations require different number of operatives, and the plot more scripts come in all sorts, there is even more. Lower texture settings means. Perhaps it is also the lack of VRAM.

E
Energy Death 22.07.20

BlackNigerSofa
you comp tried to check for the presence of different kinds of junk (viruses, Trojans, debris of any for example, as he always is) that runs during the game?
what in your profile do not saying much, is 8 and has 2 for example), again there is garbage from the Internet that clogs the memory.
clean your computer short.

Alex Coachman fool don't listen to him)

4 Palca 22.07.20

reset Windows cleaned the cache and the game started working as it should)))no friezes or subsidence.I'm happy)))

b
b4nder4s 22.07.20

4 fingers
Removed the cache I mean the paging file?

4 Palca 22.07.20

b4nder4s
service superfetch

M
Maksim Pr 22.07.20

The problem is not in potatie fps since the beginning of the game (first fps for 50) but after a short period of time start lags ( lags to 20 fps) if to look the Manager zadaci first memory is 1 GB , and then under 4 .
Vinde 5 days old, ka 7 x64' no virus, firewood new, Razer game booster doesn't offer.
But what is most interesting is that the other comp times Poltarev weaker, but stable 30 fps! P. s i5, 8gb, gt 630 m.

H
Hamw 22.07.20

I have so lag was after the last new clothes firewood from NVIDIA

D
Des Way Motten 22.07.20

The same thing happened to me,I Play for an hour the other normal 50-60 fps,and then the memory passes over 5.4 gig and concert begins,you have to restart the game,I have 8 gig is not very weak strap,but what to do with this bug I do not know,it usually happens on the version of the 350 and the 335 all the beam(except for the departure of the mission the big score)
Is solved by restarting + the high priority Manager

A
Andrey Baulin 22.07.20

Do not be on your office laptops with graphics cards normally go games.

S
SoulAssassinS 22.07.20

I have this garbage was a couple of days ago, in task Manager what process is then percent (i7 2600k) has begun to ship to 25% which is a lot..... and so did the check file location and it was in the folder of Assassins creed Unity.
after deleting the file, all the rules still. File name unfortunately do not remember......thought virusnyak picked up.

M
Maksim Pr 22.07.20

Andrew Baulin
Taking into account the fact that the laptop was bought 2 years ago, iron was very strong, and now in battle 4 on medium 40 fps.
As for you, most likely you have a bad comp and you have a complex, but this is a forum of psychiatrists

M
Maksim Pr 22.07.20

And on account of vioso excluded.

A
Andrey Baulin 22.07.20

Maxim PR
Yes, Yes, Yes, not able to say on the subject, it is better to offend the interlocutor. Of course I have a bad computer. however with any game there were no problems, but still bad.
Yes, even mega-strong iron, if it is on the laptop,but a laptop in the wrong hands, such things will happen. And overheating is not excluded.
630M Strong iron 2 years ago? You probably wanted to say 5 years ago?
And how did the other 1.5 times weaker? You put all the frequencies and megabytes, and then compare the results?

A
Anagliph 22.07.20

When the lag starts (after a long time usually) I often helps to go to menu/settings charts – just go for menu and go back into the game without any changes. The impression that the memory is cleared)), the Game is pirates, version 335.1 (up. 3) Crack 3DM v.4

K
Kranz39 22.07.20

After a few hours of the game, it crashes with a message about low memory, operatives is 8 gigs, + file 2giga swap, game installed on SSD. I don't know where it disappears,

z
zloy04rus 22.07.20

How many cores?

May not have enough video memory!

K
Kranz39 22.07.20

zloy04rus
Config in the profile.

zloy04rus
There is the RAM argument file paging like small. It is completely clogged and starts to take off with an error game. The game license.

l
lookaway 22.07.20

KranZ39
the swap file should be half to two times more than the amount of RAM.
(I don't know whether to put the paging file on the SSD)

K
Kranz39 22.07.20

lookaway
Thought I read that if the RAM over 6 gigs of swap file is not needed.

k
kalek 22.07.20

KranZ39
On SSD it is not recommended to set the paging file to it is detrimental , better to move on basic hard , your SSD does not cope with requests of GTA 5